Palin on Greta: Obama called me

What is it they say in the military? We are FUBAR.. and Palin ain't been nowhere around.. :lol::eusa_shhh:

For anybody who wants to whine and bitch cause Palin has no knowledge or experience, (just overlook the fact she kicked a 30 year Senators ass in the debate (we won't hold ya too that) wink wink) why don't ya tell us how successfull All the people in Washington who have all the knowledge and experience you say she dosen't have,, tell us how fucking successful that's turned out to be? Now Alaska on the other hand,, seems to be doing pretty darn good. An 80% approval rating and she kicked the oil executives booty.. :eusa_whistle:

No one thinks "she kicked ass" except you kool aide drinkers.

Well ... one thing about her ... she is the only person I know that can drag out cooking hotdog's (with cheese stuffed in them) ... for an hour, (ok, I will give her the benefit of doubt and deduct 30 minutes for commercials), but it took her the entire show to cook them. If nothing else works she can have a reality show called "Cookin with Sarah" and prove that she actually made that Moose Chili. :eusa_hand:

For anybody who wants to whine and bitch cause Palin has no knowledge or experience, (just overlook the fact she kicked a 30 year Senators ass in the debate (we won't hold ya too that) wink wink) why don't ya tell us how successfull All the people in Washington who have all the knowledge and experience you say she dosen't have,, tell us how fucking successful that's turned out to be? Now Alaska on the other hand,, seems to be doing pretty darn good. An 80% approval rating and she kicked the oil executives booty.. :eusa_whistle:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: are you serious?? I guess its true that a wink can fool the foolish. I never saw a poll anywhere which showed her the winner. You guys are hilarious, grasping at anything you can.

and why are you taking approval ratings from august? She no longer has 80% approval, but of course posting facts and the truth don't seem to be of much importance to you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: are you serious?? I guess its true that a wink can fool the foolish. I never saw a poll anywhere which showed her the winner. You guys are hilarious, grasping at anything you can.

why in god's name would I be gasping at anything? I don't have a thing to gain. Think about it.

why in god's name would I be gasping at anything? I don't have a thing to gain. Think about it.

Beats me, I am confused as to why you deny all facts and continue to repeat approval ratings from August when we are in November, or why you think Palin won the debate when her performance lacked any substance. What did it for you, the winks or the folksyness? I just want to know how one can honestly think Palin won the debate.

Beats me, I am confused as to why you deny all facts and continue to repeat approval ratings from August when we are in November, or why you think Palin won the debate when her performance lacked any substance. What did it for you, the winks or the folksyness? I just want to know how one can honestly think Palin won the debate.

cause she did, it's all relative, she was a know nothing, unknowledgeable, ignorant, dumbell from the sticks and she cleaned his proverbial clock,, say it ain't so Joe. wink

cause she did, it's all relative, she was a know nothing, unknowledgeable, ignorant, dumbell from the sticks and she cleaned his proverbial clock,, say it ain't so Joe. wink

thank you for proving me correct. :clap2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back