Palin on drilling after this recent catastrophy

When Gas hits $5.00 a Gallon i'm pretty sure the Hopey Changeys are gonna screech "BOOOOOOOOOOSH!!" They're certainly not gonna blame their beloved Hopey Changey for this. I feel pretty confident i will be proven right about that.

Well, it hasn't happened yet, and you guys are already blaming Obama for it. So what's your point?

You might want to reflect on Obama's opinion about gas prices. He would love to see them go through the roof so that the SUV owners of the world will be forced to drive VW's. Or in this case, one of the new Government Motors products.

When Gas hits $5.00 a Gallon i'm pretty sure the Hopey Changeys are gonna screech "BOOOOOOOOOOSH!!" They're certainly not gonna blame their beloved Hopey Changey for this. I feel pretty confident i will be proven right about that.

Well, it hasn't happened yet, and you guys are already blaming Obama for it. So what's your point?

You might want to reflect on Obama's opinion about gas prices. He would love to see them go through the roof so that the SUV owners of the world will be forced to drive VW's. Or in this case, one of the new Government Motors products.

Yeah, that's what I'll do.

When I'm really curious about what Obama really thinks about something, I'll talk to you - because clearly you know all about what Obama really wants.

/sarcasm - in case you didn't get that

I'm sure you meant catastrophe. Anyway,it was your Hopey Changey who just ended the 20yr ban on offshore oil drilling in some areas no? I notice none of you Hopey Changey followers are criticizing him today. This catastrophe happened under your boy's watch. Now accept responsibility and quit trying to blame everyone else. Palin isn't even an elected official for God's sake. Why not just blame BOOOOOOSH too? Oh my bad,some nutters have already started doing that too. This is on you Hopey Changeys. Now quit ya bitchin and accept that your guy has botched this thing. Try showing at least some honesty & dignity.

Just Drill, Baby! Drill! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

When I'm really curious about what Obama really thinks about something, I'll talk to you - because clearly you know all about what Obama really wants.

Yeah....got the sarcasm...I'm impressed you can spell it.

But you don't have to ask me....just ask Google. You might be surprised by what you find. Of course, you'll have to be willing to hear the truth. An open mind yields wisdom.

No sarcasm...in case you didn't get that.

But you don't have to ask me....just ask Google. You might be surprised by what you find. Of course, you'll have to be willing to hear the truth. An open mind yields wisdom.

Open minded? To what? Right-wing blog sites full of armchair psychologists analyzing quotes out of context?

Nope, I'll pass. Give me some actual evidence of what Obama "really wants".

Open minded? To what? Right-wing blog sites full of armchair psychologists analyzing quotes out of context?

No...not at all...the reference I speak of is an interview from one of your own think tanks.

Yup just blame BOOOOOOOOOSH and Palin. Nice try Hopey Changeys. Both aren't even elected officials for God's sake. This awful tragedy happened on your boy's watch. Now try to show at least some honesty & dignity and accept responsibility. Blaming BOOOOOOOOOSH & Palin just isn't gonna cut it. This tragedy is on you Hopey Changeys. Nuff said.

No...not at all...the reference I speak of is an interview from one of your own think tanks.

Saw the interview. I understood what Obama was saying. Clearly you did not.

No, these wingnuts do not realize that we cannot drill our way to energy independence. They seem to believe that you can just drop a drill string anywhere and get oil. The math in the fact that we have 3% of the worlds reserves of oil, and use 25% of the worlds oil does not compute with them.

No, these wingnuts do not realize that we cannot drill our way to energy independence. They seem to believe that you can just drop a drill string anywhere and get oil. The math in the fact that we have 3% of the worlds reserves of oil, and use 25% of the worlds oil does not compute with them.

How does never drilling anywhere help?

Unless you found a way to turn stupid to energy we're fucked

Yup just blame BOOOOOOOOOSH and Palin. Nice try Hopey Changeys. Both aren't even elected officials for God's sake. This awful tragedy happened on your boy's watch. Now try to show at least some honesty & dignity and accept responsibility. Blaming BOOOOOOOOOSH & Palin just isn't gonna cut it. This tragedy is on you Hopey Changeys. Nuff said.

No, this tragedy will bring into focus the insanity of risking our home for a bit of oil that will make absolutely no differance in our dependence on foreign oil.

Time to ditch fossil fuels, period. We have the technology to replace them all with renewables. When you include the external costs of fossil fuels, the alternatives are much less expensive.

People like you are fucked, in any case. Too damned stupid to see what is truly the price of our addiction to fossil fuels. And against anything that would take the place of fossil fuels.

People like you are fucked, in any case. Too damned stupid to see what is truly the price of our addiction to fossil fuels. And against anything that would take the place of fossil fuels.

When will you break the news to Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Titan, Europa and several other places in our solar system that hydrocarbons come from pressure cooked velicoraptors?

People who used the phrase "Fossil fuels" instantly betray their ignorance and gullibility.

Sinclair_oil_dinosaurs_kidicarus222.jpg

Sarah Palin calls for more drilling as second rig overturns

Sarah Palin calls for more drilling as second rig overturns - War Room - Salon.com
At almost the exact moment that Reuters broke the news (on Twitter) that a second oil drilling rig had overturned off the coast of Louisiana, Sarah Palin posted her latest Facebook "note." The headline: "Domestic Drilling: Why We Can Still Believe."

Palin on oil spill: We must continue to drill, baby, drill

Hot Air Palin on oil spill: We must continue to drill, baby, drill

I see that no one bothered to actually read about this second rig that overturned. It's nothing, no leak, not an active rig but was being towed to a scrap yard. What a load of Bull, yes we should be drilling our asses off while searching for the next great energy source.

"An inland shallow-water drilling rig capsized near Morgan City, Louisiana, while being towed to a salvage yard, the Coast Guard said on Friday." (from the OP's link)

What I said yesterday about Limbaugh taking the line that this oil spill isn't that big a deal, I see that didn't take long to make it into the marching orders.

I don't suppose we can count on the Republicans adopting the 'Oil Spill was no big deal, deal with it' refrain as a major plank in their upcoming campaigns, can we?

No, that's probably too much to hope for. This line will probably remain limited to wingnuts only.

What I said yesterday about Limbaugh taking the line that this oil spill isn't that big a deal, I see that didn't take long to make it into the marching orders.

I don't suppose we can count on the Republicans adopting the 'Oil Spill was no big deal, deal with it' refrain as a major plank in their upcoming campaigns, can we?

No, that's probably too much to hope for. This line will probably remain limited to wingnuts only.

oh for crying out loud, here we go again with what Rush says and the Republican party..:cuckoo:

Last edited:
What a concept, getting more oil when we can no longer get it from the drilling platform.

BTW there is a second one now? I can see one being accidental, but two? What are the chances?

And the fact that those two figures aren't at all comparable or mutually exclusisive doesn't compute with you.

Forum List

Back