Palin on drilling after this recent catastrophy

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
Sarah Palin calls for more drilling as second rig overturns

Sarah Palin calls for more drilling as second rig overturns - War Room - Salon.com
At almost the exact moment that Reuters broke the news (on Twitter) that a second oil drilling rig had overturned off the coast of Louisiana, Sarah Palin posted her latest Facebook "note." The headline: "Domestic Drilling: Why We Can Still Believe."

Palin on oil spill: We must continue to drill, baby, drill

Hot Air Palin on oil spill: We must continue to drill, baby, drill

Sarah Palin calls for more drilling as second rig overturns

Sarah Palin calls for more drilling as second rig overturns - War Room - Salon.com
At almost the exact moment that Reuters broke the news (on Twitter) that a second oil drilling rig had overturned off the coast of Louisiana, Sarah Palin posted her latest Facebook "note." The headline: "Domestic Drilling: Why We Can Still Believe."

Palin on oil spill: We must continue to drill, baby, drill

Hot Air Palin on oil spill: We must continue to drill, baby, drill

What a stupid bitch. The Tea Baggers deserve her....:clap2:

I'm sure you meant catastrophe. Anyway,it was your Hopey Changey who just ended the 20yr ban on offshore oil drilling in some areas no? I notice none of you Hopey Changey followers are criticizing him today. This catastrophe happened under your boy's watch. Now accept responsibility and quit trying to blame everyone else. Palin isn't even an elected official for God's sake. Why not just blame BOOOOOOSH too? Oh my bad,some nutters have already started doing that too. This is on you Hopey Changeys. Now quit ya bitchin and accept that your guy has botched this thing. Try showing at least some honesty & dignity.

Assholaclipse...pay a bucking tension...MANY LFers even many on here loudly DISAGREED with Obama on bowing to the RW on the issue of the local drilling.

Seems that recent events are proving to be another boon to the Left's Political Come Back.

LOL!!!
hysterical.gif

Assholaclipse...pay a bucking tension...MANY LFers even many on here loudly DISAGREED with Obama on bowing to the RW on the issue of the local drilling.

Seems that recent events are proving to be another boon to the Left's Political Come Back.

LOL!!!
hysterical.gif

Never saw one Left Winger criticize Hopey Changey on his decision to end the 20yr ban on offshore oil drilling in some areas. This never happened. In fact i actually saw most cheerleading for that decision. So like i said,quit your bitchin and quit trying to blame everyone else. This terrible catastrophe is on you Hopey Changeys. It is what it is.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

Well at least you know your name...Ass-Hole-A-Clipse-Now.

49izadw.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm8gLmuTvJ4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Obama Repeats Katrina Oil Spill Myth To Defend Offshore Drilling[/ame]

I'm sure you meant catastrophe. Anyway,it was your Hopey Changey who just ended the 20yr ban on offshore oil drilling in some areas no? I notice none of you Hopey Changey followers are criticizing him today. This catastrophe happened under your boy's watch. Now accept responsibility and quit trying to blame everyone else. Palin isn't even an elected official for God's sake. Why not just blame BOOOOOOSH too? Oh my bad,some nutters have already started doing that too. This is on you Hopey Changeys. Now quit ya bitchin and accept that your guy has botched this thing. Try showing at least some honesty & dignity.

Why blame anyone?

LOL!!!
hysterical.gif

Never saw one Left Winger criticize Hopey Changey on his decision to end the 20yr ban on offshore oil drilling in some areas. This never happened. In fact i actually saw most cheerleading for that decision. So like i said,quit your bitchin and quit trying to blame everyone else. This terrible catastrophe is on you Hopey Changeys. It is what it is.

Are you on record opposing offshore drilling?

Why blame anyone?

We should blame the people in the Gulf's fishing industry for insisting on living and working in an area that is right in the path of offshore drilling rig explosion oil spills.

good grief, does the left ever think.

They would rather we cut off our noses to spit our faces because of an oil spill.

Not to worry though, we will probably be getting to pay $5 a gallon of gas soon enough. that should make you all lefties happy for the REVENGE you all want.:lol:

Last edited:
In ObamaLand, they will ban cars as soon as someone gets a flat tire.

Liberals should go there...now!

Why blame anyone?

Because it has to be somebody's fault to keep Obama from dropping any further in the polls

Well, the more rigs we put up, the less each one can leak out.

It's all simple math is it not?

good grief, does the left ever think.

They would rather we cut off our noses to spit our faces because of an oil spill.

Not to worry though, we will probably be getting to pay $5 a gallon of gas soon enough. that should make you all lefties happy for the REVENGE you all want.:lol:

Let's see how much international trade you understand:

How would coastal off-shore drilling lower gas prices?

Why blame anyone?

Because it has to be somebody's fault to keep Obama from dropping any further in the polls

To me it looks like Conservatives blaming this on Obama, not Obama blaming it on anyone else.

Or rather, Conservatives blaming Liberals for NOT blaming Obama, like they supposedly would have for Bush.

When Gas hits $5.00 a Gallon i'm pretty sure the Hopey Changeys are gonna screech "BOOOOOOOOOOSH!!" They're certainly not gonna blame their beloved Hopey Changey for this. I feel pretty confident i will be proven right about that.

When Gas hits $5.00 a Gallon i'm pretty sure the Hopey Changeys are gonna screech "BOOOOOOOOOOSH!!" They're certainly not gonna blame their beloved Hopey Changey for this. I feel pretty confident i will be proven right about that.

Well, it hasn't happened yet, and you guys are already blaming Obama for it. So what's your point?

Has anyone, other than the anti drillers called for a cease in drilling since this has happened?

What would you have the US do? End all drilling and become COMPLETELY enslaved to foreign oil?

Why blame anyone?

To me it looks like Conservatives blaming this on Obama, not Obama blaming it on anyone else.

Or rather, Conservatives blaming Liberals for NOT blaming Obama, like they supposedly would have for Bush.

You see it your way...I see it mine.

Isn't that normal for one sided arguments?

New Topics

Forum List

Back