Palin.. Obama's WTF Moment

I'd ask for proof, but you don't have any.
Much like a birth certificate, there is only one form of proof I would accept
So instead of rising above that which you condemn, you choose instead to wallow in it.
Good job. :clap2:

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.....

Until Palin provides proof that she did not have a boob job, we can only assume she did. This is the country we now live in and Palin is a big part of it

It is a simple thing to prove......what is she tryin to hide?

Last edited:
Palin didn't say anything of substance. She didn't offer better, alternative ideas. All she did was make the (crude) obvious joke about the lettering chosen by the President.

People keep saying they like her "down to Earth" "folksy style"...but style is just the method of delivery...if there's nothing being delivered of substance...what's there to like?

One can like another's style without approving of their substance.

I like Joe Namth's life style and didn't give a rat's ass about football.

I liked Madonna's business acumen and style but am not especially fond of her music.

I admire Paris Hilton's style of manipulating the media, but do not approve of her attitude.

Hell I even like Reagan's presidential style but loathed his politics.

It's foolish I think to dismiss the good things about people as being irrelevant just beause you disapprove of some other aspect of their character.

The coverage Mrs. Palin recieves is the media's WTF moment.

The empire is no longer number one in several significant areas of future development, but lets not report on that or encourage our citizens to follow up on the Presidents idea for us to focus on catching up to those countries that are ahead of us. Lets report on what the greatest has-been who never-was says.

WTF media?

So instead of rising above that which you condemn, you choose instead to wallow in it.

Until Palin provides proof that she did not have a boob job, we can only assume she did. This is the country we now live in and Palin is a big part of it

Until you provide proof that you don't lick yogurt off of hobo feet, we can only assume you do.

Dood. That's nasty. Cut it out.

I'd ask for proof, but you don't have any.

Daveman

It was a joke.

Rightwinger has been pulling your leg the whole time.

If Palin had a boob job or anything else done the tabloids would run crazy with it.

Daveman

It was a joke.

If Palin had a boob job or anything else done the tabloids would run crazy with it.
Not so sure it's a joke. I've seen the same tactic elsewhere:

1. Make up lie about Palin.

2. Post it on the internet.

3. Claim it's true because it's on the internet.

Daveman

It was a joke.

RW makes stuff up fairly often, just to get a rise outta people.

Sorry Daveman, It looks like you fell for it. :)

Daveman

It was a joke.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time. :lol:

Until you provide proof that you don't lick yogurt off of hobo feet, we can only assume you do.

Dood. That's nasty. Cut it out.

I don't see why you are so touchy...

I complement Palin on the quality of her boob job and you go into a snit. Nothing to be ashamed of...all of the other female Fox News commentators have had boob jobs and I was just saying that Palins is as good as any of the others

If you want to claim thay she is all natural in that department, I will need some proof. Her husbands word on the issue is not enough for millions of Americans who need to know the truth

Palin .. You can't keep a good women down...she says what she thinks...I find her honesty and bluntness refreshing...

President.. eh..can't decide...

-----------------------:poke:

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin made her first media appearance since discussing the Tucson shooting with Sean Hannity, this time speaking to Greta Van Susteren about her thoughts on this year’s State of the Union address.

Palin was, of course, disappointed in Barack Obama’s speech, calling his decision to refer to America’s “Sputnik moment” as a “WTF moment.”

Sarah Palin | Sputnik WTF Moment | Video | Mediaite

She didn't even attend one of those "elite" schools and she beats his middle finger to his opponent move he used on the campaign trail. What makes it so sad (for the left): she makes it look easy (and it is), when she exposes that President's agenda, that is so out of touch with the majority of Americans. It is clear why the left "hate" her and encourage violence against her: they lie, she translates their words into their intentions. They can not disagree with their agenda that she exposed, so they go personal.
Diversity should be encouraged unless it is "American tradition".

Palin didn't say anything of substance. She didn't offer better, alternative ideas. All she did was make the (crude) obvious joke about the lettering chosen by the President.

People keep saying they like her "down to Earth" "folksy style"...but style is just the method of delivery...if there's nothing being delivered of substance...what's there to like?

One can like another's style without approving of their substance.

I like Joe Namth's life style and didn't give a rat's ass about football.

I liked Madonna's business acumen and style but am not especially fond of her music.

I admire Paris Hilton's style of manipulating the media, but do not approve of her attitude.

Hell I even like Reagan's presidential style but loathed his politics.

It's foolish I think to dismiss the good things about people as being irrelevant just beause you disapprove of some other aspect of their character.

Of course you can. No one's stopping you. I'm saying that someone's substance ought to be regarded more highly than their style. Substance over style any day.

She's got no substance...just a folksy "oh golly gee. I'm a fake real person. dontcha love me for being real?" No. I don't like you for "being real". I want someone smart and possessing common sense too. I don't want you to get by based on looks and tone. I'd rather have the bloke with the ugly face and the good, workable ideas.

I don't think the right will be satisfied until they nominate her to president, so I say go for it!!!!

I really don't see.. why.. she would run for President....

She appears to be loving life, just the way it is....

( she could probably do with less insults, though)
Ah, I just figured out why you like her. She feels free to insult others and at the same time whines when she is insulted...there's a term for that...:eusa_eh:

Ravi.. you're starting to grow on me...:lol:

Do I use salve or laser treatments?..:razz:

Come on.. lets have some fun..

I do not joke about Palins boobs

I take them very seriously, as should most Americans. Her brains are another issue

palin-boobs-wonkette.jpg

Last edited:
Palin said in response to the Sputnik question that the Russians went so deeply into debt from their space program that that was what caused the collapse of the Soviet Union.

I guess she doesn't buy that story that Ronald Reagan won the Cold War.

Palin said in response to the Sputnik question that the Russians went so deeply into debt from their space program that that was what caused the collapse of the Soviet Union.

I guess she doesn't buy that story that Ronald Reagan won the Cold War.

:lol:
what a streeeeeetch there.

I take them very seriously, as should most Americans. Her brains are another issue

palin-boobs-wonkette.jpg

I think Obama is a boob... you can't be reasonable and take him seriously... well, other than his long list of screw-ups.

So.. the truth comes out about your fantasies, regarding Sarah... why you naughty Dog...:eusa_naughty:

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about in my "Republicans Seem To Be Anti-Education" thread.

They REVEL in nonsense.

palin-boobs-wonkette.jpg

I think Obama is a boob... you can't be reasonable and take him seriously... well, other than his long list of screw-ups.

So.. the truth comes out about your fantasies, regarding Sarah... why you naughty Dog...:eusa_naughty:

I just happen to be part of a growing number of Americans who are in the "Boober" movement. We are sure that Palin has had breast enhancement and will not rest until positive proof is provided.

There is an offshoot known as the "36 D Truth" movement. They are sure that the increase in Palin breast size is indeed an "Inside job"

Forum List

Back