Palin.. Obama's WTF Moment

Palin .. You can't keep a good women down...she says what she thinks...I find her honesty and bluntness refreshing...

President.. eh..can't decide...

-----------------------:poke:

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin made her first media appearance since discussing the Tucson shooting with Sean Hannity, this time speaking to Greta Van Susteren about her thoughts on this year’s State of the Union address.

Palin was, of course, disappointed in Barack Obama’s speech, calling his decision to refer to America’s “Sputnik moment” as a “WTF moment.”

Sarah Palin | Sputnik WTF Moment | Video | Mediaite

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Palin IS a WTF moment .. and her 15 minutes are almost up.

Good.

Now maybe the left will find somebody else to trash and make shit up about.

:argue:

Palin .. You can't keep a good women down...she says what she thinks...I find her honesty and bluntness refreshing...

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin made her first media appearance since discussing the Tucson shooting with Sean Hannity, this time speaking to Greta Van Susteren about her thoughts on this year’s State of the Union address.

Palin was, of course, disappointed in Barack Obama’s speech, calling his decision to refer to America’s “Sputnik moment” as a “WTF moment.”

Good.

Now maybe the left will find somebody else to trash and make shit up about.

:argue:

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, you mean like she doesn't have a birth certificate and isn't an American?

Or did you mean like .. she's a muslim?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Which President?

"Big Bad Wolf"? My ass you are...Scalded DOG more appropo.

It's "apropos." Try not make such an ass out of yourself when trying to be clever. Idiot.

Do you know what really sucks? When you're way up on top of your high horse, correcting someone's spelling and you leave a word out of the sentence that you're using to try to make that person feel inadequate. It's only 2 letters but without to, your post makes you sound like Cameron Diaz's mentally challenged brother Warren, in "There's Something About Mary"......... just saying.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Hey Article, try to not make such an ass out of yourself when trying to be clever.:razz:

"Big Bad Wolf"? My ass you are...Scalded DOG more appropo.

It's "apropos." Try not make such an ass out of yourself when trying to be clever. Idiot.

Do you know what really sucks? When you're way up on top of your high horse, correcting someone's spelling and you leave a word out of the sentence that you're using to try to make that person feel inadequate. It's only 2 letters but without to, your post makes you sound like Cameron Diaz's mentally challenged brother Warren, in "There's Something About Mary"......... just saying.:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Hey Article, try to not make such an ass out of yourself when trying to be clever.:razz:

:redface:

:lol:

I like her a lot better since she got the boob job

Does she think enough time has elapsed since her own wtf crosshairs comments encouraging crazies to arm themselves to start in with the snarky comments?

:lol: Damn, could she be any stupider? She's in mal territory.

I don't think the right will be satisfied until they nominate her to president, so I say go for it!!!!

I really don't see.. why.. she would run for President....

She appears to be loving life, just the way it is....

( she could probably do with less insults, though)
Ah, I just figured out why you like her. She feels free to insult others and at the same time whines when she is insulted...there's a term for that...:eusa_eh:

There is nothing to be ashamed of Palin having bigger boobs. All the other female Fox news commentators have them. Why shouldn't Sarah?

I thought you didn't watch FOX News.

I watch the news on the Spanish station too......and I don't even know what they are saying

I came home from work one afternoon, to find my teenage son watching a soap opera on one of the Spanish stations. I stopped, looked at him and asked why. An assignment perhaps, given by his Spanish teacher? Oh no. He made the decision on his own, to help him learn the language. It worked!

I know ... my comments are not related to the thread topic. I apologize.

I thought you didn't watch FOX News.
I watch the news on the Spanish station too......and I don't even know what they are saying
I came home from work one afternoon, to find my teenage son watching a soap opera on one of the Spanish stations. I stopped, looked at him and asked why. An assignment perhaps, given by his Spanish teacher? Oh no. He made the decision on his own, to help him learn the language. It worked!
Your son is watching a Spanish soap opera and you think it has something to do with the language?

:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

Last edited:

You son is watching a Spanish soap opera and you think it has something to do with the language?
:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

I can't stop :lol:!

Well, I'm sure he enjoyed the boobies along with understanding the language better. Hell, he brought home Clifford picture books in Spanish as well!

Palin didn't say anything of substance. She didn't offer better, alternative ideas. All she did was make the (crude) obvious joke about the lettering chosen by the President.

People keep saying they like her "down to Earth" "folksy style"...but style is just the method of delivery...if there's nothing being delivered of substance...what's there to like?

Forum List

Back