Palin.. Obama's WTF Moment

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Palin .. You can't keep a good women down...she says what she thinks...I find her honesty and bluntness refreshing...

President.. eh..can't decide...

-----------------------:poke:

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin made her first media appearance since discussing the Tucson shooting with Sean Hannity, this time speaking to Greta Van Susteren about her thoughts on this year’s State of the Union address.

Palin was, of course, disappointed in Barack Obama’s speech, calling his decision to refer to America’s “Sputnik moment” as a “WTF moment.”

Sarah Palin | Sputnik WTF Moment | Video | Mediaite

Last edited:
Never before has a person of such prominence used such harsh and crude acronyms.

I wonder what her kids would say?

Or what would she tell her kids about what she's saying rather.

*SMH*

Never before has a person of such prominence used such harsh and crude acronyms.

*SMH*

Never?......Sex in the Oval Office maybe...

Last edited:
I don't think the right will be satisfied until they nominate her to president, so I say go for it!!!!

I don't think the right will be satisfied until they nominate her to president, so I say go for it!!!!

I really don't see.. why.. she would run for President....

She appears to be loving life, just the way it is....

( she could probably do with less insults, though)

*SMH*

You're right.

Its a big fucking deal.

I also appreciate her downhome approach to speaking her mind.

I don't much like what she says, but I appreciate her earthy candor.

*SMH*

Even when you agree with her you somehow found fault.

If she took her kids out of school and home-schooled them you'd probably criticize her for being a prude and sheltering her kids.

Good thing nobody asked her for a republican response. She's such a loose cannonish type moron...

Low class too.

Palin .. You can't keep a good women down...she says what she thinks...I find her honesty and bluntness refreshing...

President.. eh..can't decide...

-----------------------:poke:

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin made her first media appearance since discussing the Tucson shooting with Sean Hannity, this time speaking to Greta Van Susteren about her thoughts on this year’s State of the Union address.

Palin was, of course, disappointed in Barack Obama’s speech, calling his decision to refer to America’s “Sputnik moment” as a “WTF moment.”

Sarah Palin | Sputnik WTF Moment | Video | Mediaite

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Palin IS a WTF moment .. and her 15 minutes are almost up.

Forum List

Back