Palin : Obama will create "Death Panel" !!!!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

Aug 8, 4:33 AM (ET)

By MARK THIESSEN

(AP)

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin called President Barack Obama's health plan "downright evil" Friday in her first online comments since leaving office, saying in a Facebook posting that he would create a "death panel" that would deny care to the neediest Americans.

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care," the former Republican vice presidential candidate wrote.

"Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote on her page, which has nearly 700,000 supporters. She encouraged her supporters to be engaged in the debate.

:eek::eek::eek: ................you know what? This is exactly what Universal Health care will become for older American's. Its nothing less than fcukking creepy s0ns............

This administration is starting to remind people of those funeral parlor guys that greet you when you go to a wake!! How spot on is Palin with this quote??

And thank God.......American's are off the hook pissed. Regular Americans........not like the k00k protestors you see at these freak show anti-war demonstrations or pro-abortion demonstrations........the k00ks with nothing meaningul in their lives so they join a "cause".

poar01_obama0803-4.jpg

You tell them Sarah!

Keep preaching about Obama death squads and how "real americans" don't need healthcare

Palin/Prejean 2012

these posters are going up all over the country by the tens of thousands >>>>>>>>>
PH2009080503878.jpg
..............let me tell you something. Whoever came up with this idea deserves a place on the mall in DC:clap2::salute:

The problem is this: Congresscritters will not listen to their constituents, and will pass this anyway after the recess. Their minds are made up and they are ignoring questions.

They don't care about the elections, those are far down the road and they know what a short memory and attention span the American voter has, and are banking on the economy recovering (or being SOLD as recovering) by this time next year. And since the MSM will be trumpeting the "great recovery" by then, the voters will return to their sheep state and just vote by rote.

That's the gamble they are taking.

Last edited:
Real Americans already have health care dingbat. A lot of us according to CBO won't have it after Obama care goes through.

The fact is most people are NOT happy with their ins coverage........I have been dealing with my health ins co and it isn't fun. Plus what will I do if I have to get a new ins co due to loss of job? The ins co will say I have a "pre-exsisting" condition and will deny coverage. What is an older American going to do for health ins if they need new coverage?

The fact is most people are NOT happy with their ins coverage........I have been dealing with my health ins co and it isn't fun. Plus what will I do if I have to get a new ins co due to loss of job? The ins co will say I have a "pre-exsisting" condition and will deny coverage. What is an older American going to do for health ins if they need new coverage?

Sorry bro.........not sure where you get your polls, but by far, a majority of Americans ARE happy and just fine with their insurance...........

A Friday Consumer Poll: Americans Like Their Health Insurance Coverage, But Think Costs Are Too High
Friday Mar 20, 2009

In a recent CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll, results founds that Americans are happy with their current health insurance coverage.

Americans are please with the quality of the health care they receive and overall happy with their coverage, reported CNN.

The poll found a whopping 8 in 10 people are satisfied with the quality of health care and health insurance in this country.

Hey cold...........good to find you over here man.............

Yeah the costs ARE too high and going up every year. Our coverage through my wifes job has DOUBLED their premiums and raised their co-pays and RX costs.

so what about the current proposition leads you to believe your costs will go down? now remember roughly 49% of Americans pay no Federal Income Taxes,,and the congresscritters voted down the Heller amendment so we will pay for illegals 12-20 million.. so do the math and get back to me.

The thing is if we have a public option your coverage won't be tied to your employment. How do big businesses get good deals on ins? They have massive #s of people so they buy in bulk. The public option would do the same thing.

but only 51% of us would be paying,, for the other 49% and 12-20 million illegals,, how's that going to lower your costs??

By MARK THIESSEN

(AP)

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin called President Barack Obama's health plan "downright evil" Friday in her first online comments since leaving office, saying in a Facebook posting that he would create a "death panel" that would deny care to the neediest Americans.

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care," the former Republican vice presidential candidate wrote.

"Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote on her page, which has nearly 700,000 supporters. She encouraged her supporters to be engaged in the debate.

Why is citizen Palin's opinion relevant anymore?

She might be in a position to fight this as a politician, if she hadn't have quit.

Forum List

Back