Palin nukes PP with the question Which symbol killed 90,000 black babies last year?

Yes:

"While there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."

Margaret Sanger
It was even called "The Negro Project." You people really have your heads up your asses when it comes to Sanger.
Sanger's aim was not to exterminate the black race. You morons damage the pro-life cause with this idiocy.
I never said she was trying to exterminate them. I specifically said she was trying to control their reproductive rate. You people are such hypocrites. If a Republican even hinted at proposing what Sanger did as a bold agenda, you would scream racist like the juveniles you are.

Amazing how you Leftwats go colorblind when defending a heroine of the Left. Her many statements regarding the eugenic intent of her program you blissfully ignore. Nobody is ever a racist on your side.

And some things never change with the left.
Sanger was just as anti-Christian, especially anti-Catholic back then as the left are to this very day with Obamacare forcing Catholic hospitals to give birth control pills that they are against.

Do you want to outlaw birth control?

No but it should not be forced on those, who it is against their religious exercise called the 1st amendment.

There is no such right.

Then what do you think this means?
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

It means you can believe as you wish and worship as you please as long as you don't try to use your religion to break other laws.

It was even called "The Negro Project." You people really have your heads up your asses when it comes to Sanger.
Sanger's aim was not to exterminate the black race. You morons damage the pro-life cause with this idiocy.
I never said she was trying to exterminate them. I specifically said she was trying to control their reproductive rate. You people are such hypocrites. If a Republican even hinted at proposing what Sanger did as a bold agenda, you would scream racist like the juveniles you are.

And some things never change with the left.
Sanger was just as anti-Christian, especially anti-Catholic back then as the left are to this very day with Obamacare forcing Catholic hospitals to give birth control pills that they are against.

No but it should not be forced on those, who it is against their religious exercise called the 1st amendment.

There is no such right.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

It means you can believe as you wish and worship as you please as long as you don't try to use your religion to break other laws.

Other laws is what should not be passed that violates their believes to worship to begin with by the Feds.
Every single one of our Amendments is about what the Federal Government cannot do, not how the Feds can look for legal ways to get around them.

There is no such right.

Other laws is what should not be passed that violates their believes to worship to begin with by the Feds.
Every single one of our Amendments is about what the Federal Government cannot do, not how the Feds can look for legal ways to get around them.

Discriminating against someone in your place of business is not worshipping in your church. Once you let people start deciding what laws they have to obey, or can disregard, based on their religion,

then you have chaos. Then you have let religion become your government.

Palin nukes PP with the question Which symbol killed 90,000 black babies last year?

has any liberfool here answered this question yet ?
if not, all libertards here give it an honest try....., yes, i know honesty for a lib is like showing a cross to another libertard. :up: .... :lmao:

if not, all libertards here give it an honest try....., yes, i know honesty for a lib is like showing a cross to another libertard. :up: .... :lmao:

Abortion is not the killing of babies. If it were women would be going to prison for murder.

There is no such right.

Discriminating against someone in your place of business is not worshipping in your church. Once you let people start deciding what laws they have to obey, or can disregard, based on their religion,

Discrimination laws should be up to the States to make them not the Feds.

There is no such right.

So you support racial discrimination? Gender discrimination? lol

So I guess the black women who got abortions last year should get the same criminal penalty that Dylann Roof gets?

I'm sure there are several here who would say yes but to expand it beyond just black women to all women who had abortions, used the morning after pill, etc.

In fact, I'm sure some would happily support personhood rights for a ball of cells completely incapable of living outside the womb. (Paul Ryan tried this a few years back)

Abortion is not the killing of babies. If it were women would be going to prison for murder.

Everyone on the left says they believe in Science and those on the right don't.
Yet they dismiss what Science says about human life.
When does science say Human Life begins - Fallible Blogma
Recently, Dr. Robert George wrote an article outlining this whole topic in more detail. And if you want to really learn your stuff, pick up his excellent book entitled Embryo (I’m in the middle of reading it right now). In his words:

“That is, in human reproduction, when sperm joins ovum, these two individual cells cease to be, and their union generates a new and distinct organism. This organism is a whole, though in the beginning developmentally immature, member of the human species. Readers need not take our word for this: They can consult any of the standard human-embryology texts, such as Moore and Persaud’s The Developing Human, Larsen’s Human Embryology, Carlson’s Human Embryology & Developmental Biology, and O’Rahilly and Mueller’s Human Embryology & Teratology.” – Dr. Robert George

“Human embryos, whether they are formed by fertilization (natural or in vitro) or by successful somatic-cell nuclear transfer (SCNT — i.e., cloning), do have the internal resources and active disposition to develop themselves to the mature stage of a human organism, requiring only a suitable environment and nutrition. In fact, scientists distinguish embryos from other cells or clusters of cells precisely by their self-directed, integral functioning — their organismal behavior. Thus, human embryos are what the embryology textbooks say they are, namely, human organisms — living individuals of the human species — at the earliest developmental stage.” – Dr. Robert George

The left does the same thing in their picking and choosing of what Science says,

Wait

Did you pro-lifers really buy the 'clump of cells' argument?
How was it posed to you? The fetus is just a clump of cells?

Hell,I can argue against that one! If a fetus is a clump of cells, so is the human body. Tell me, do you want to 'abort'/kill a grown man?

The 'clump of cell' argument has so many holes and problems with it that I can't believe someone would use it.

Look, the fetus is an undeveloped baby. A baby is an undeveloped child. A child is an undeveloped adolescent. An adolescent is an undeveloped teen. A teen is an undeveloped adult, given your definitions of these terms.

The difference between the fetus and the rest is that the fetus is dependent on its host to mature. However, the host has the right to decide if it wish to develop the fetus or not, i.e to continue the pregnancy or not. That is the basic argument of the pro choice side.

A clump of cells, really? You can be considered a 'clump of cells'! That is a bad attempt to dehumanize the fetus. You really should not because it is human. Yes I said it. The fetus ,that is at the center of a human pregnancy, is human! In fact we classify different types of fetus by species, and yes humans create human fetuses during pregnancy.

A clump of cells--you are trying to confuse the fetuses with cancer!! Stop that and let people know the truth. As long as you try to hide the truth, the more fanatical the pro-lifers will become.

Abortion is not the killing of babies.

The abortionists at Planned Parenthood disagree.

120rm6a.jpg

So you support racial discrimination? Gender discrimination? lol

No and this about the 1st amendment and religious freedom not racial discrimination.

Abortion is not the killing of babies.

The abortionists at Planned Parenthood disagree.

120rm6a.jpg

I don't care who else is wrong.

She's a doctor. She a much more knowledgeable authority than you.

I see your willful denial is strong.

Well then I guess her views on abortion rights are a more knowledgeable authority than you are.
No, that is outside her area of expertise and so we are equal authorities in our opinions on the matter.

Forum List

Back