PALIN: no american flag in her office

how so, moron? I'm the one who asked to see the link.

Damn, dealing with you makes me hope that stupid isn't contageous.

(and you've never slammed me yet... though you get an A for trying).
By believing your beloved MSM again, my dear. Liberals, and especially female liberals, never admit that they are wrong, so it doesn't surprise me that you'd ignore my previous slams on you. :badgrin:

I have no problem with much of the MSM... my problem is people who distort it.

Now go back to my first comment and ACTUALLY READ....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...o-american-flag-in-her-office.html#post803650

20 pounds of stupid in a 10 pound bag...
How ironic. Your link doesn't work either. :lol:

But I'm referring to your post 11: 'did Palin lie'. Even if she said exactly what was attributed it wouldn't be a lie unless Kennedy lied when he said that he was a Berliner.

How ironic. Your link doesn't work either. :lol:

But I'm referring to your post 11: 'did Palin lie'. Even if she said exactly what was attributed it wouldn't be a lie unless Kennedy lied when he said that he was a Berliner.

the link worked for me.

so its not a lie if someone else lied?

And, after due deliberation, I think we can all agree that Palin NEVER said the Israeli flag was the ONLY flag in her office and that the OP was wrong.

We can all sleep better now.

And to the poster of the OP... YOU MADE ME DEFEND SARAH PALIN!!! I AM NOT HAPPY!!!

Since the US of A is the Promised Land and we are a Christian Nation, you would be correct. :razz:

How many times do I have to bitchslap you with the facts, dude? This nation is not in any way a "christian" nation. Read the first amendment, pussy.

Forum List

Back