PALIN: no american flag in her office

notomccain

Sep 24, 2008
President Peres of Israel yesterday met for the first time with Governor Palin and with Senator McCain, who called the veteran Israeli statesman "my old friend." The warm handshake and exchange of broad smiles occurred during an international gathering known as the Clinton Global Initiative, hosted by President Clinton. "I wanted to meet you for many years," Ms. Palin told Mr. Peres, according to an aide to the president. "The only flag at my office is an Israeli flag," she was quoted as saying, "and I want you to know and I want Israelis to know that I am a friend."

<The New York Sun... >

thats strange. she doesnt have the american flag or even her state flag. why in the world is an american governor of alaska flying a foreign countries flag?

President Peres of Israel yesterday met for the first time with Governor Palin and with Senator McCain, who called the veteran Israeli statesman "my old friend." The warm handshake and exchange of broad smiles occurred during an international gathering known as the Clinton Global Initiative, hosted by President Clinton. "I wanted to meet you for many years," Ms. Palin told Mr. Peres, according to an aide to the president. "The only flag at my office is an Israeli flag," she was quoted as saying, "and I want you to know and I want Israelis to know that I am a friend."

<The New York Sun... >

thats strange. she doesnt have the american flag or even her state flag. why in the world is an american governor of alaska flying a foreign countries flag?

Your link isn't to the proper article near as I can tell. So I can't even assess it.

shes unpatriotic! she hates america! shes an elitist! she gives in to the pro-israeli lobby! she hates arabs! she insulted betsy ross! she doesnt support american flag makers!!! she hates our troops!

probably just another lie that Palin is so quick to tell in order to make herself look good to whomever she is speaking to.

She lies as easily as most people take a shit.

... "The only flag at my office is an Israeli flag," she was quoted as saying, "and I want you to know and I want Israelis to know that I am a friend."....

berliner.gif

A common American tradition of showing support to an ally.

i like and support israel as a democracy and friend but i dont expect to any foreign flags in GOVERNORS OFFICE.

Another post that can ship COD to the "Total Crap" zone.

In this [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrmhOOyO2oI"]You Tube clip[/ame], you will see a huge American and Alaskan flag behind her desk and a little tiny 4 inch Israeli flag on the window sill at 2:30-2:50.

Last edited:
Another post that can ship COD to the "Total Crap" zone.

In this You Tube clip, you will see a huge American and Alaskan flag behind her desk and a little tiny 4 inch Israeli flag on the window sill at 2:30-2:50.

Please, in the future, do ten seconds of personal research before you post.

so did she lie to Peres?

I wanted to see the newspaper article before I drew the conclusion that she even made the comment. Ah well...

so did she lie to Peres?

I wanted to see the newspaper article before I drew the conclusion that she even made the comment. Ah well...

Another misquote from the libs, go figure

"Upon meeting the Israeli president Palin told him she has wanted to meet him and get to know him for years. She added that the only flag in her office, aside from the American flag, is the Israeli flag, stressing that she wants Israelis to know that she's been a longtime friend of the Jewish state, and will remain such."

Link

Another misquote from the libs, go figure

"Upon meeting the Israeli president Palin told him she has wanted to meet him and get to know him for years. She added that the only flag in her office, aside from the American flag, is the Israeli flag, stressing that she wants Israelis to know that she's been a longtime friend of the Jewish state, and will remain such."

Link

What libs? I said I wanted to see the article before I took it on faith that she even made the comment because it didn't sound like something she would have said... no matter how vapid she is. ;)

Thank you for the link.

<The New York Sun... >

noto, several states fly other countries flags, have you ever been to Texas? or Arizona? I have taken the liberty of inserting a photo for you to lool at, it on the Capitol building floor in the Texas State Capitol. You will see the flag of Mexico, France, Republic of Texas. etc.

texasfloor.jpg

while the story seemed doubtful to begin with.

It sure is pitiful that people on here would be willing to accept Palin only having a fricking israeli flag and not an American flag.

New Topics

Forum List

Back