PALIN never owned a passport?

And she is standing to be one elderly heartbeat away from being President of the US??

You couldn't make it up. Only in america.

Admittedly she couldnt be more ignorant than GW...but surely the fact that she has never been overseas tells us EVERYTHING we need to know about this little nobody?

Unlike in Europe, we don't need a passport to go to public restroom across the street. Anyways, having passport makes you more qualified for the job, right?

And she is standing to be one elderly heartbeat away from being President of the US??

You couldn't make it up. Only in america.

Admittedly she couldnt be more ignorant than GW...but surely the fact that she has never been overseas tells us EVERYTHING we need to know about this little nobody?

Do you have a passport?

I dont know one person out of thousands who doesn't.

It is an utterly bizarre question..... once again, only in the US.
most Americans DONT have a passport
it wasnt needed to visit most countries in our hemisphere till after 9/11
i dont have one, and i dont see the need for one at this time

I dont know one person out of thousands who doesn't.

It is an utterly bizarre question..... once again, only in the US.

I would say since it is in direct response to your trying to make something out of nothing over the issue of passport it's quite a legitimate question.

For instance, I have been on every continent in the world except the poles, and I have NEVER had a passport.

Let me ask another question: Do you think you should have served in the US military to have an opinion on it?

Well, I have a passport, because I need it, mostly cause of my line of work. In Europe, where are so many small countries, you need a passport in order to cross their borders. Most of Englishman are taking vacations in warmer countries (Spain, south France, Italy) and of course they needed passport in order to travel. With EU, passorts will be needed only for non-EU members, while passports for members wont be needed much longer, except when traveling outside of Schengen borders. While US citizens can find their vacation destinations within US borders, there are no need for passports unless they are traveling over them.

Last edited:
I would say since it is in direct response to your trying to make something out of nothing over the issue of passport it's quite a legitimate question.

For instance, I have been on every continent in the world except the poles, and I have NEVER had a passport.

Let me ask another question: Do you think you should have served in the US military to have an opinion on it?

I think that it is utterly bizarre that a US presidential candidate didn't own a passport before her 40s.... and never experienced different cultures.... utterly bizarre.....shows that she must have a very limited mind.

Perhaps it explains how Bushteam were able to fool so many americans with their "war on terror" nonsense.... whilst the rest of the world watched on in utter disbelief and incredulity .... with travel comes learning and understanding and experience.

Ame®icano;770990 said:
Well, I have a passport, because I need it, mostly cause of my line of work. In Europe, where are so many small countries, you need a passport in order to cross their borders. Most of Englishman are taking vacations in warmer countries (Spain, south France, Italy) and of course they needed passport in order to travel. With EU, passorts will be needed only for non-EU members, while passports for members wont be needed much longer, except when traveling outside of Schengen boders. While US citizens can find their vacation destinations within US borders, there are no need for passports unless they are traveling over them.

That might change eventually for the US. I remember reading about now for quite some time how some people want to make similar border crossing between the US States for "security reasons."

So we might need/have a similar sort of passport system soon if not the same one.

Also read about something for your driver's license for each state, since a single kind of one could easily get accessed to and received.

I think that it is utterly bizarre that a US presidential candidate didn't own a passport before her 40s.... and never experienced different cultures.... utterly bizarre.....shows that she must have a very limited mind.

Perhaps it explains how Bushteam were able to fool so many americans with their "war on terror" nonsense.... whilst the rest of the world watched on in utter disbelief and incredulity .... with travel comes learning and understanding and experience.

I assume you traveled a lot and you do have experiance. But, looks like all that "experiance" can't help you to be any smarter. Don't worry, it's not your fault.

i think its sad this woman didn't have a passport until she was in her 40's. I'm only 20 and i've been through 3 passports.

and see some people here saying it's not big deal. but yes it is a big deal. how can someone communicate with other countries and cultural if they have never left the united states. Some people in this country act like there is no world outside of America. They act like no other place is important. This type of thinking is why so many Americans are ignorant about how the world works.

As an American who has lived and visited various foreign countries, I see the importance of traveling outside of America and seeing the world. By going outside of America you get an education about people of other cultures, and you can understand them better.

One of the reasons why the current administration has such a bad foreign policy record is because they are ignorant about how other countries run and know nothing about others cultures. Bush hadn't traveled much outside of the US until he became president

Last edited:
Ame®icano;771006 said:
I assume you traveled a lot and you do have experiance. But, looks like all that "experiance" can't help you to be any smarter. Don't worry, it's not your fault.

Yes, I have travelled a great deal. I even learnt how to spell experience.

i think its sad this woman didn't have a passport until she was in her 40's. I'm only 20 and i've been through 3 passports.

and see some people here saying it's not big deal. but yes it is a big deal. how can someone communicate with other countries and cultural if they have never left the united states. Some people in this country act like there is no world outside of America. They act like no other place is important. This type of thinking is why so many Americans are ignorant about how the world works.

As an American who has lived and visited in various foreign countries, I see the importance of traveling outside of America and seeing the world. By going outside of America you get an educated about people of other cultures, and you can understand them better.

One of he reason why the current administration has such a bad foreign policy record is because they are ignorant about how other countries run and know nothing about others cultures. Bush hadn't traveled much outside of the US until he became president

The voice of reason in a desert of nutters.....

Yes, we understand that the guy or gal working at the auto parts store in Kansas probably doesn't have a passport.

But, a woman in her 40s, who has had responsible jobs, purports to be prepared to be vice president, and purports to know foreign policy because "her state is close to russia" was never outside the country until 2007 and never owned a passport prior to then?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Last edited:
Yes, we understand that the guy or gal working at the auto parts store in Kansas probably doesn't have a passport.

But, a woman in her 40s, who has had responsible jobs, purports to be prepared to be vice president, and purports to know foreign policy because "her state is close to russia" was never outside the country until 2007 and never owned a passport prior to then?

Are you fucking kidding me?
and just how long have ween needed a passport to travel to countries in this hemisphere?

hmmm?

Last edited:
and just how long have ween needed a passport to travel to countries in this hemisphere?

hmmm?

Are you one of those slack jawed red state rubes, who's never left the confines of the county you were born in?

I went to south america several times in the 1990s, and I needed a passort. In case you didn't know, south america is in our hemisphere.

And while its true that driving to canada via border crossing use to be easy, anytime you flew into canada via international airport you needed either a birth certificate or a passport. Even before 9/11. You can't really easily drive from Alaska to Vancouver or Toronto, so I'm assuming the only reasonable way is to fly.

And for somebody who is in their mid 40s and is allegedly worldly and experienced, they would have a passport to fly into a canadian airport. Only a rube would carry around a birth certificate to get through a canadian airport.

Last edited:

That is a completely absurd, and illogical conclusion. Education does not require a passport.

But what you are basically saying is that since you haven't been to the Middle East and I have, you should STFU about it. Your opinion doesn't count.

Right?:cuckoo:

Are you one of those slack jawed red state rubes, who's never left the confines of the county you were born in?

I went to south america several times in the 1990s, and I needed a passort. In case you didn't know, south america is in our hemisphere.

And while its true that driving to canada via border crossing use to be easy, anytime you flew into canada via international airport you needed either a birth certificate or a passport. Even before 9/11. You can't really easily drive from Alaska to Vancouver or Toronto, so I'm assuming the only reasonable way is to fly.

And for somebody who is in their mid 40s and is allegedly worldly and experienced, they would have a passport to fly into a canadian airport. Only a rube would carry around a birth certificate to get through a canadian airport.
i went to the bahamas in 93 without a passport, just my DL

That is a completely absurd, and illogical conclusion. Education does not require a passport.

But what you are basically saying is that since you haven't been to the Middle East and I have, you should STFU about it. Your opinion doesn't count.

Right?:cuckoo:

I have been to the Middle East on numerous occasions...kind of blows your pathetic attack argument out of the window son, dont you think?

UAE, Saudi, Qatar, Bahrain, Israel .... done it all baby.

Next :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::badgrin:

The point is that a potential president of any nation.... should have the personality that would have wanted to travel and experience different cultures.

She is clearly a redneck hillbilly.... end of story.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back