Palin: *never before released!!!* larry king interview!~

Fuck, I forgot a few people but ahh well, I'll get them next time!~

To mal and what not, this is in good fun homey.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

:clap2: well done, sir. The video is a prophecy!~

st pierre tonight, put your money on him

And.................St Pierre wins convincingly.

Thats 4 mins and 52 seconds of my life that GT owes me. Stick to your crappy music GT, your 'humor' is an epic fail. On the bright side, I didn't think it would be any good... and I was, as I often am, absolutely right.

Well as usual, you'd be wrong. So many decent human beings went out of their way to Rep me advising me they got a really good laugh, that I can't help but believe you're socially retarted. That, and you actually can't see through Glenn Beck. 94.32777% sure that I have more friends and have made more people laugh in my life than you have.

Well as usual, you'd be wrong. So many decent human beings went out of their way to Rep me advising me they got a really good laugh, that I can't help but believe you're socially retarted. That, and you actually can't see through Glenn Beck. 94.32777% sure that I have more friends and have made more people laugh in my life than you have.

Is your next post gonna be a 'my dad's bigger than your dad'? Are you in second grade, you sad bastard. :lol:

Is your next post gonna be a 'my dad's bigger than your dad'? Are you in second grade, you sad bastard. :lol:

I responded in kind, oh hypocritical one.

I responded in kind, oh hypocritical one.

No you didn't. You whined. Baby.

uber dope retort. such a creative writer, you.

Forum List

Back