Palin: My Endorsement "Probably Doesn't Amount To A Hill Of Beans" At This Point

hannitypalin.JPG

VIDEO: Palin: My Endorsement "Probably Doesn't Amount To A Hill Of Beans" At This Point; Hannity: "I Wouldn't Minimize Your Impact" | Media Matters for America

At least she acknowledges the truth thanks to progressive lies.

It was funny that Hannity wasn't listening to her. If she doesn't think it matters, then why can that not just stand? I think it does, but she doesn't so why didn't he just let it go. Have some respect for her perspective.

Not too many on the left any respect for her at all. And apparently a few on the right too, which I think is wrong. I don't see her as a flipflopper, what you see and hear is who she is. Disagree or not, she's not being disingenuous, and that oughta be worth something.

I respect her and agree with her, hell I even paid good money to see her speak...

It was funny that Hannity wasn't listening to her. If she doesn't think it matters, then why can that not just stand? I think it does, but she doesn't so why didn't he just let it go. Have some respect for her perspective.

Not too many on the left any respect for her at all. And apparently a few on the right too, which I think is wrong. I don't see her as a flipflopper, what you see and hear is who she is. Disagree or not, she's not being disingenuous, and that oughta be worth something.

Exactly. I've never been a fan, but she's not looking well, and that's worrisome. Just show the lady a little respect.

Exactly. I've never been a fan, but she's not looking well, and that's worrisome. Just show the lady a little respect.

She's not even running - for anything...

Palin: My Endorsement "Probably Doesn't Amount To A Hill Of Beans" At This Point
....But, that's never interfered with her pitchin' a book to whatever sucker is left-over!!!!

"Given the concerns I have for some of the Republican field’s focus thus far, I must implore the candidates to do something that sounds self-promoting, but whatever.
259.gif

Candidates, please turn to Chapter Three of “Going Rogue” and read what it takes for our country to step toward energy independence. Note the lesson I share in the same chapter about taking on the “elite,” the crony capitalists and the permanent political establishment to get a job done."

Sarah is laughing............ all the way to the bank. She took all the hatred and vitriol the left could spew at her and collected it. Then like a modern day alchemist, she turned that hate into a great big pile of gold. :thup:

Sarah is laughing............ all the way to the bank. She took all the hatred and vitriol the left could spew at her and collected it. Then like a modern day alchemist, she turned that hate into a great big pile of gold. :thup:
.....Mostly because her options were somewhat limited.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLWlqef2_yM]Sarah Palin Plays The Flute - Looks Fun - YouTube[/ame]​

Dang, without the inches of makeup caked on her face Celebutard Palin looks OLD. It's a good thing she didn't run, because as Stuttering LimpTard asked, "will Americans want to sit around and watch a woman age that rapidly before their very eyes on television every day, as president of the United States?"

She has a manlier face than Hannity.

Forum List

Back