Palin: My Endorsement "Probably Doesn't Amount To A Hill Of Beans" At This Point

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
hannitypalin.JPG

VIDEO: Palin: My Endorsement "Probably Doesn't Amount To A Hill Of Beans" At This Point; Hannity: "I Wouldn't Minimize Your Impact" | Media Matters for America

Dang, without the inches of makeup caked on her face Celebutard Palin looks OLD. It's a good thing she didn't run, because as Stuttering LimpTard asked, "will Americans want to sit around and watch a woman age that rapidly before their very eyes on television every day, as president of the United States?"

I disagree.

I don't think the - what was it? - six million people who bought her book and the millions more who bought her bobblehead are just going to ignore whom she endorses.

Gee, nice to finally agree with ole $arah.

How come she's been looking so bad lately? Last photos of her have looked really rough. Note to $arah, remember to pile on that makeup BEFORE you go on camera.

And, since she fired that last publicist, we haven't been seeing near as much of her. Her 15 min's were up a couple of years ago ... maybe she's finally realized that.

I disagree.

I don't think the - what was it? - six million people who bought her book and the millions more who bought her bobblehead are just going to ignore whom she endorses.

She had to do some fancy footwork after she bought so many copies herself.

Oh well, somebody had to buy them.

Actually, it really cracked me up that her fans were putting their names on the library waiting lists rather than buy the books themselves.

It never would have meant anything, Romney has been the RNC nominee since day one and by god it's who republicans will vote for.

It never would have meant anything, Romney has been the RNC nominee since day one and by god it's who republicans will vote for.

He's been running for office for 17 years and still hasn't won.

I doubt he'll do any better this time around.

Seriously. People are not as dumb as politicians think. He's not trustworthy, he reeks of corporate money, he's never really done anything besides fire people and sell their companies out from under them.

The whole thing with his tearing down his $12MILLION mansion in order to rebuild four time bigger isn't exactly endearing him to anyone with a mortgage. And, tying his dog on top of his car, hosing the poor animal off and driving on for a total of 8+ hours? The guy is a "moran".

There really isn't anything to like about him. Even for the mindless Obama haters, Mitt is bad news.

Gee, nice to finally agree with ole $arah.

How come she's been looking so bad lately? Last photos of her have looked really rough. Note to $arah, remember to pile on that makeup BEFORE you go on camera.

And, since she fired that last publicist, we haven't been seeing near as much of her. Her 15 min's were up a couple of years ago ... maybe she's finally realized that.

15 minutes?

hehehehe are you completely delusional?

:lol:

you can't make the argument that she is relevant and than turn around and say she's nada.

Oh and asswipe she's a real runner and she doesn't lie in your crazy left wing whacko job world where she needs makeup you fool. Running magazines know she is the real deal.

Sarah like others of us actually get addicted to the high of the run. She's a runner.

Makes sense to me.

He's been running for office for 17 years and still hasn't won.

I doubt he'll do any better this time around.

Seriously. People are not as dumb as politicians think. He's not trustworthy, he reeks of corporate money, he's never really done anything besides fire people and sell their companies out from under them.

The whole thing with his tearing down his $12MILLION mansion in order to rebuild four time bigger isn't exactly endearing him to anyone with a mortgage. And, tying his dog on top of his car, hosing the poor animal off and driving on for a total of 8+ hours? The guy is a "moran".

There really isn't anything to like about him. Even for the mindless Obama haters, Mitt is bad news.

So sparky, who you voting for?

I'm completely against the " gee we gave it to bob dole, well rove gave it to bush but now it's macains turn and now gee come on guys its mitt"

I'm pissed at this crap.

It was funny that Hannity wasn't listening to her. If she doesn't think it matters, then why can that not just stand? I think it does, but she doesn't so why didn't he just let it go. Have some respect for her perspective.

It was funny that Hannity wasn't listening to her. If she doesn't think it matters, then why can that not just stand? I think it does, but she doesn't so why didn't he just let it go. Have some respect for her perspective.

Not too many on the left any respect for her at all. And apparently a few on the right too, which I think is wrong. I don't see her as a flipflopper, what you see and hear is who she is. Disagree or not, she's not being disingenuous, and that oughta be worth something.

Forum List

Back