Palin Movie a Flop

Each quit their former positions to persue other objectives.

And that's where the parity ends.

Dig any deeper and you see who really "quit."

I agree the parity ends there. They both quit. Period. I don't understand why some can't grab this concept. Thanks for getting it.

I'm not agreeing with you because I find your assertion that Biden "quit" to justify Palin really quitting as total nonsense.

Get over her? She just released a flop of a movie...of course we will smash this in the face of palin supporters.

EVerytime she does anything, from this point on, it will flop and we will laugh and smash it in the face of her dumb sheeple. Same with good ol Bristol.
I bet USArmyRetired has seen it more than once already. He's a Payland supporter ;)

i take it they're defending Palin's decision to quit her job as governor?

My dear, people RESIGN all the time for different reasons. She had her's and the people in Alaska understood. That is the main thing that matters
did they?

Poll: Alaska voters negative about Sarah Palin- On Politics - USATODAY.com

If you would of posted a poll at the TIME of her resigning. I would take it a little more serious.

My dear, people RESIGN all the time for different reasons. She had her's and the people in Alaska understood. That is the main thing that matters
did they?

If you would of posted a poll at the TIME of her resigning. I would take it a little more serious.

ok. so what happened that made alaskan voters feel this way? the documentary turned reality show?

did they?

Okay, well you asserted that:

My dear, people RESIGN all the time for different reasons. She had her's and the people in Alaska understood.

Prove it.

It happened in July 2009.

Now run along!

My dear, people RESIGN all the time for different reasons. She had her's and the people in Alaska understood.

Prove it.

Now run along!

OK, now where is the poll showing what the people felt back then?
now you run along.

Prove it.

Now run along!

now you run along.

You made the assertion, not I.

Last edited:
now you run along.

You made the assertion, not I.

I'm not the one who posted one silly poll from USAtoday..
And I will be running along, I have a job interview at 12:15...see ya

oh you're right. I should have posted something from fox.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Palin vs. Obama
note the fox news poll says palin would lose in the General to Obama by 21 fucking points. Now, if it's not her quitting that contributes to such a wide margin, what is it?
oh and I can provide more polls about Alaska if you'd like.

And that's where the parity ends.

Dig any deeper and you see who really "quit."

I agree the parity ends there. They both quit. Period. I don't understand why some can't grab this concept. Thanks for getting it.

I'm not agreeing with you because I find your assertion that Biden "quit" to justify Palin really quitting as total nonsense.

Fine. You don't have to agree. You're obviously crediting your opinion based on something factual.

Do you have the reason she "quit" in some sort of Sarah Palin transcript where she specifically stated her reason for resigning, or are basing your assertion on opinion polls and speculation articles.

Fine. You don't have to agree. You're obviously crediting your opinion based on something factual.

Do you have the reason she "quit" in some sort of Sarah Palin transcript where she specifically stated her reason for resigning, or are basing your assertion on opinion polls and speculation articles.

Why did Joe Biden leave his Senate seat?

You gotta hand it to her though. St Sarah parlayed a low paying government service into a lucrative career in the entertainment industry.

Why did Joe Biden leave his Senate seat?

I think the case is closed on this one.
Thanks.

Forum List

Back