Palin Movie a Flop

now who didn't see this one coming. And what is Joe Biden if not a PAID POLITICAL HACK, and a not real bright one either.
If we had MORE politicians who would think first of their state and people and if they felt the BEST thing for them was to resign, we might not be in THE POSITIONS we find ourselves in today.
But to you lefties, none of that matters, hell you all still stand behind a IMPEACHED PRESIDENT who should of stepped down, but was too arrogant to do so

Being promoted in your job is not quitting your job

Palin QUIT (best thing that ever happened to the people of Alaska)

Using your logic -

Biden QUIT.
Best thing that ever happened to the people of Delaware.

No....Voting down the Witch was the best thing to happen to Delaware

God, it's always the same women-hating Liberal bigots in these threads, isn't it?

yeah, I just laugh when they say THEY care more about women rights than others.
Just look at how they treat any Republican woman candidate. Hell look how they turned on Hillary OVER A MAN.

It is sick to see some of the things they say about women, such as calling them Cxxts.

Oh yeah, you would have voted for Hillary ifin' it weren't for man.

I don't know about Stephanie, but I would choose Hillary over Obama - she has far more experience than he ever had. He brought to the table what, the ability to organize a community? Wow! A vast range of experience there.

lol, she abandoned Alaska. Do you live there?
and the same old tired line, money grabber.

So your "criteria" for legitimate opinions made by other posters involves actually being a RESIDENT of whatever state they may be referring to? Is this the same rule you follow?

I can read. I know what happened to Palin in Alaska. I know about the lawsuits and the constant hounding by the leftists in her state. I know she couldn't stand the heat, she was basically broke from having to defend herself, etc., etc., etc.

But, the fact of the matter is, Palin QUIT her job. She betrayed the people who elected her as Governor. She betrayed her supporters, and like most politicians, she went for the big money speaking engagements and book deals. Palin has reduced herself to nothing more than a caricature of what she was when McCain made her his running mate.

In fact, the REAL Sarah Palin has emerged for all to see. She is an opportunist, and she really isn't that bright.

Those are the FACTS. You can try to sugar-coat them anyway you want, but if it quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, and looks like a duck...........it's a duck.

yeah, we can see you can read and parrot back all the Bullshit you see.
I LIVED there, so don't tell me you GOT THE FACTS. you got nothing.

Excellent retort. Hack. Please actually try to make your point with something other than, "I lived there".

See how it works. Facts or links or something other than deflection.

Being promoted in your job is not quitting your job

Palin QUIT (best thing that ever happened to the people of Alaska)

Using your logic -

Biden QUIT.

That "witch" made for some great reading though. She was hilarious and watching her fans defend her was worth it really. I hope she runs again. I really do.

She abandoned Alaska like Joe Biden abandoned Delaware.

Are you now implying that Palin was elected Vice President?

The revision of history to accomodate Palin never ends

Not at all. I am implying she allegedly "quit" like Joe Biden allegedly "quit" his job to accept a higher position.

Are you arguing that Biden and Palin left their positions under the same circumstances and for the same reasons? That there is some sort of parity in play here?

Using your logic -

Biden QUIT.

That "witch" made for some great reading though. She was hilarious and watching her fans defend her was worth it really. I hope she runs again. I really do.

I hope Obama runs too. I really do.
Perhaps he'll tout his stellar economy, the employment rate, the defecit, foreclosures and the seven wars we're involved with. Yes please, run on those accomplishments Barry.

Are you now implying that Palin was elected Vice President?

The revision of history to accomodate Palin never ends

Not at all. I am implying she allegedly "quit" like Joe Biden allegedly "quit" his job to accept a higher position.

Are you arguing that Biden and Palin left their positions under the same circumstances and for the same reasons? That there is some sort of parity in play here?

Each quit their former positions to persue other objectives.

So your "criteria" for legitimate opinions made by other posters involves actually being a RESIDENT of whatever state they may be referring to? Is this the same rule you follow?

I can read. I know what happened to Palin in Alaska. I know about the lawsuits and the constant hounding by the leftists in her state. I know she couldn't stand the heat, she was basically broke from having to defend herself, etc., etc., etc.

But, the fact of the matter is, Palin QUIT her job. She betrayed the people who elected her as Governor. She betrayed her supporters, and like most politicians, she went for the big money speaking engagements and book deals. Palin has reduced herself to nothing more than a caricature of what she was when McCain made her his running mate.

In fact, the REAL Sarah Palin has emerged for all to see. She is an opportunist, and she really isn't that bright.

Those are the FACTS. You can try to sugar-coat them anyway you want, but if it quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, and looks like a duck...........it's a duck.

yeah, we can see you can read and parrot back all the Bullshit you see.
I LIVED there, so don't tell me you GOT THE FACTS. you got nothing.

Excellent retort. Hack. Please actually try to make your point with something other than, "I lived there".

See how it works. Facts or links or something other than deflection.

Listen up Bucko. I don't jump through no hoops for you or anyone else. I did live there so I do know the truth and can speak them if I wish. go do your own homework you want FACTS, instead of just shooting off your mouth half cocked.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

And that's where the parity ends.

Dig any deeper and you see who really "quit."

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

And that's where the parity ends.

Dig any deeper and you see who really "quit."

I agree the parity ends there. They both quit. Period. I don't understand why some can't grab this concept. Thanks for getting it.

Maybe you're right. Palin quit to do a reality show with Kate Gosselin.

Maybe you're right. Palin quit to do a reality show with Kate Gosselin.

It doesn't matter if she or Joe Biden quit to work at a Dunkin Donuts - they both quit.

Forum List

Back