Palin Movie a Flop

Opening a Palin documentary in a few theatres in Southern California is a pretty stupid thing to do. It would be like showing an Obama documentary during a KKK gathering.

Comparing a Palin documentary to a Harry Potter movie is just as ridiculous, and perhaps one of the worst comparisons I have ever seen.

Palin is old news. I lost all respect for her when she abandoned her Alaska governorship (and her home-state constituents) in favor of making millions from books and speaking engagements. Palin is just another money-grabber who has a cult following and not much more.

lol, she abandoned Alaska. Do you live there?
and the same old tired line, money grabber.

So your "criteria" for legitimate opinions made by other posters involves actually being a RESIDENT of whatever state they may be referring to? Is this the same rule you follow?

I can read. I know what happened to Palin in Alaska. I know about the lawsuits and the constant hounding by the leftists in her state. I know she couldn't stand the heat, she was basically broke from having to defend herself, etc., etc., etc.

But, the fact of the matter is, Palin QUIT her job. She betrayed the people who elected her as Governor. She betrayed her supporters, and like most politicians, she went for the big money speaking engagements and book deals. Palin has reduced herself to nothing more than a caricature of what she was when McCain made her his running mate.

In fact, the REAL Sarah Palin has emerged for all to see. She is an opportunist, and she really isn't that bright.

Those are the FACTS. You can try to sugar-coat them anyway you want, but if it quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, and looks like a duck...........it's a duck.

Opening a Palin documentary in a few theatres in Southern California is a pretty stupid thing to do. It would be like showing an Obama documentary during a KKK gathering.

Comparing a Palin documentary to a Harry Potter movie is just as ridiculous, and perhaps one of the worst comparisons I have ever seen.

Palin is old news. I lost all respect for her when she abandoned her Alaska governorship (and her home-state constituents) in favor of making millions from books and speaking engagements. Palin is just another money-grabber who has a cult following and not much more.

lol, she abandoned Alaska. Do you live there?
and the same old tired line, money grabber.

So your "criteria" for legitimate opinions made by other posters involves actually being a RESIDENT of whatever state they may be referring to? Is this the same rule you follow?

I can read. I know what happened to Palin in Alaska. I know about the lawsuits and the constant hounding by the leftists in her state. I know she couldn't stand the heat, she was basically broke from having to defend herself, etc., etc., etc.

But, the fact of the matter is, Palin QUIT her job. She betrayed the people who elected her as Governor. She betrayed her supporters, and like most politicians, she went for the big money speaking engagements and book deals. Palin has reduced herself to nothing more than a caricature of what she was when McCain made her his running mate.

In fact, the REAL Sarah Palin has emerged for all to see. She is an opportunist, and she really isn't that bright.

Those are the FACTS. You can try to sugar-coat them anyway you want, but if it quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, and looks like a duck...........it's a duck.

yeah, we can see you can read and parrot back all the Bullshit you see.
I LIVED there, so don't tell me you GOT THE FACTS. you got nothing.

i don't see how your alaskan residency in any way modifies palin's actions.

Because we know the TRUTH. not the bs you all spread.

the TRUTH is she resigned part way through her term. that's the fact. and she did it not because she was elected to another position but because - well, i frankly don't know the real reason. i know the excuse, but i still think that something smells fishy in alaska.

now if you don't see that as abandoning alaska that's fine. you're wrong, but that's fine.

She abandoned Alaska like Joe Biden abandoned Delaware.

Are you now implying that Palin was elected Vice President?

The revision of history to accomodate Palin never ends

Not at all. I am implying she allegedly "quit" like Joe Biden allegedly "quit" his job to accept a higher position.

Being promoted is not quitting

Leaving the Governorship to work as a paid political hack is quitting

Because we know the TRUTH. not the bs you all spread.

the TRUTH is she resigned part way through her term. that's the fact. and she did it not because she was elected to another position but because - well, i frankly don't know the real reason. i know the excuse, but i still think that something smells fishy in alaska.

now if you don't see that as abandoning alaska that's fine. you're wrong, but that's fine.

good grief, she GAVE HER REASONS for RESIGNING. It doesn't MATTER if you don't accept them or you find it wrong.
And someone posted a interesting question above. DO YOU CONSIDER JOB BIDEN ABONDING HIS STATE to accept the VICE PRESIDENT position?

Not at all. I am implying she allegedly "quit" like Joe Biden allegedly "quit" his job to accept a higher position.

now who didn't see this one coming. And what is Joe Biden if not a PAID POLITICAL HACK, and a not real bright one either.
If we had MORE politicians who would think first of their state and people and if they felt the BEST thing for them was to resign, we might not be in THE POSITIONS we find ourselves in today.
But to you lefties, none of that matters, hell you all still stand behind a IMPEACHED PRESIDENT who should of stepped down, but was too arrogant to do so

Last edited:

She left the governorship to become a paid political hack?
Link?

now who didn't see this one coming. And what is Joe Biden if not a PAID POLITICAL HACK, and a not real bright one either.
If we had MORE politicians who would think first of their state and people and if they felt the BEST thing for them was to resign, we might not be in THE POSITIONS we find ourselves in today.
But to you lefties, none of that matters, hell you all still stand behind a IMPEACHED PRESIDENT who should of stepped down, but was too arrogant to do so

Being promoted in your job is not quitting your job

Palin QUIT (best thing that ever happened to the people of Alaska)

Being promoted in your job is not quitting your job

Palin QUIT (best thing that ever happened to the people of Alaska)

Using your logic -

Biden QUIT.
Best thing that ever happened to the people of Delaware.

Is that why Palin quit after the elections?

You could try and find her resignation speech if you really cared to find out. She gives her reasons in it.

God, it's always the same women-hating Liberal bigots in these threads, isn't it?

yeah, I just laugh when they say THEY care more about women rights than others.
Just look at how they treat any Republican woman candidate. Hell look how they turned on Hillary OVER A MAN.

It is sick to see some of the things they say about women, such as calling them Cxxts.

Last edited:
You could try and find her resignation speech if you really cared to find out. She gives her reasons in it.

God, it's always the same women-hating Liberal bigots in these threads, isn't it?

yeah, I just laugh when they say THEY care more about women rights than others.
Just look at how they treat any Republican woman candidate. Hell look how they turned on Hillary OVER A MAN.

It is sick to see some of the things they say about women, such as calling them Cxxts.

Oh yeah, you would have voted for Hillary ifin' it weren't for man.

Forum List

Back