Palin: media 'double standard'

commentary LOL

Sure strawman.

Oh that's it? Avoid the question? LOL? Are you kidding me.

The question again, or maybe you're afraid to answer: Don't you agree that one should be prepared to accept the consequences of unprotected sex?

When do those consquences warrant national attention?

Just because you have a differnt view point.

How would you feel if I continually tagged the left with judge cashman. The left did defend the pedophile.

When do those consquences warrant national attention? When your the daughter of a candidate running on an ultra-conservative platform.

Just because you have a differnt view point.

How would you feel if I continually tagged the left with judge cashman. The left did defend the pedophile.
I'd feel great because they deserve it just as much as the right. I'm sick of Repubs and Dems treating policy making as if it were a football game. The ideologies don't even match up any more.

I'd feel great because they deserve it just as much as the right. I'm sick of Repubs and Dems treating policy making as if it were a football game. The ideologies don't even match up any more.

Common ground a good start.

You can talk trash about little 14 year old females but older female basketball players are strickly off limits. Where is our man on the spot, Al Sharpton, on this issue? Has he got more important things to do or is it because Letterman didn't verbally attack a "black" child?

I found this video interesting. One has to wonder why this advice would not apply to her as well as Hillary. And why a poor taste joke becomes so important and so talked about when there are actually important topics. Can she address any thing important? Remember her energy expertise? You be the judge, bad jokes or real issues? Or more distraction, more trivia as Rome burns.

Sarah Palin 's Tough Criticism Of Hillary Clinton Video

I found this video interesting. One has to wonder why this advice would not apply to her as well as Hillary. And why a poor taste joke becomes so important and so talked about when there are actually important topics. Can she address any thing important? Remember her energy expertise? You be the judge, bad jokes or real issues? Or more distraction, more trivia as Rome burns.

When I think of Palin, I admit that she is a good looking woman, but I don't think I'd want to see what is under her panties. I guarantee it aint as good as I fantasize. Probably looks like a head of lettuce cut in half.

Same with Ann Coulter or any of the women on Fox News. None of them have playboy type bodies. Palin's probably got hemroids. Ann Coulter probably has a scar from where the penus was removed. Or the vagina itself was the penus before doctors cut & tucked it in. EW!

Because it's about the Palin's daughter (14-year old Willow) "getting knocked up in the 7th inning" joke

The intended target was the older daughter. You folks are making way too much of this. I can understand Palin milking it for every bit of political ground she can gain but referring to her as the Margaret Thatcher of America? Are you fucking kidding me?

Hey....David screwed up. He’s an Indiana-Home-boy and as such I’ve always been willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, in spite of the thug look of those he surrounds himself with on his show. Jay Leno would've instantly cleared this mess up, and not have made that phony-baloney-faux-non-apology that David made. He's shown himself not to be man enough to do even that, and that sucks. Women notice this and that empowers Sarah Palin.

But to your other “issue” her as the Margaret Thatcher of America: More than any other woman in American politics today she has the potential to fill that role. After what we will we have gone through once the present administration is out of office, a "mother figure" will be welcome on the political scene, and Sarah Palin has total self control, and command of any situation with toughs in the media. When anyone puts a tough question to her, she doesn't giggle and veer away, nor spin like another admired high ranking woman in American politics.

Consequently it’s obvious she commands brilliant common sense and fits the real female vision of admirable power in America; consider the motherhood instincts in this beautiful woman.

Hey, Even Camille Paglia said she was impressed with Sarah Palin; SO NO...I'm not fucking kidding you. (in your choice of common vernacular)

You will notice that I don’t bother to bring up any of the obvious deficiencies of our present President. I don’t need to.

She made a fool of herself and the McCain campaign with her numerous bungling attempts to answer simple questions. God help us if we get a moron like her in the White House. She is all about appearance with little substance but then again, that seems to be what impresses you people.

Because it's about the Palin's daughter (14-year old Willow) "getting knocked up in the 7th inning" joke

The intended target was the older daughter. You folks are making way too much of this. I can understand Palin milking it for every bit of political ground she can gain but referring to her as the Margaret Thatcher of America? Are you fucking kidding me?

The connection they fail to make is just that, the intended target, sorry, but David is more clueless than I am about who's who ... and I wouldn't know the difference if someone said one name or the other except that I keep reading about it here. Honestly, one of Palin's daughters IS a fucking slut, he just slipped up, I didn't even know one was at a sport game and I still laughed at it, didn't need to know all the details. The other funny thing is, I would never have heard the joke if it wasn't for all the faux outrage, but now I like it and may use the same joke (with a little PC tweaking to avoid more faux outrage of course) myself.

how is she a slut, b/c she had a baby at 18, that's not a slut:eusa_hand:

Republicans and their alleged morals love to point fingers at unwed mothers (remember Murphy Brown?) but when it is one of their own, then the spin doctors take over and suddenly an immoral unwed mother is seen as a young woman who has the integrity to do what is right and have the baby. The hypocrisy is astounding.

She made a fool of herself and the McCain campaign with her numerous bungling attempts to answer simple questions. God help us if we get a moron like her in the White House. She is all about appearance with little substance but then again, that seems to be what impresses you people.

name all these numerous attempts that made her look like if become vp, she would poison mccain and start killing gays, teachers, and attack every nation on this planet

Hey....David screwed up. He’s an Indiana-Home-boy and as such I’ve always been willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, in spite of the thug look of those he surrounds himself with on his show. Jay Leno would've instantly cleared this mess up, and not have made that phony-baloney-faux-non-apology that David made. He's shown himself not to be man enough to do even that, and that sucks. Women notice this and that empowers Sarah Palin.

But to your other “issue” her as the Margaret Thatcher of America: More than any other woman in American politics today she has the potential to fill that role. After what we will we have gone through once the present administration is out of office, a "mother figure" will be welcome on the political scene, and Sarah Palin has total self control, and command of any situation with toughs in the media. When anyone puts a tough question to her, she doesn't giggle and veer away, nor spin like another admired high ranking woman in American politics.

Consequently it’s obvious she commands brilliant common sense and fits the real female vision of admirable power in America; consider the motherhood instincts in this beautiful woman.

Hey, Even Camille Paglia said she was impressed with Sarah Palin; SO NO...I'm not fucking kidding you. (in your choice of common vernacular)

You will notice that I don’t bother to bring up any of the obvious deficiencies of our present President. I don’t need to.

Uh that's what we have in the white house right now...both as President AND VP. Libbies aren't too bright.

Oh grow up!!! I realize that you have NO tolerance for other people's feelings, but if you could get your head out of your ass for a minute, you'd see that the attack on Gov. Palin's family was VERY important to her. You keep right on defending your lame ass position. Seems you're spending an awful lot of time chatting it up on this subject as well.

Why don't you spend more time talking about how much the price of gas has gone up in the past month??? HMMM??? Ouch!!! Maybe that's too painful of a subject. Can't really blame Bush for oil prices anymore now can we? Seems to me that they were down around 1.35 when he left office. And now, we're back at almost 3 bucks a gallon!!!!

Doctors are booing your president because his health plan is going to BURY the industry. Car dealers are closing their doors because he lied about saving them. Unemployment continues to rise to it's highest level EVER, even after we were told that if we don't pass this incredibly STUPID stimulus bill, things will just get worse. And they are getting worse...even after all those promises. Should we be talking about that? Or would you rather stick to the easy stuff, like Letterman?

Oh grow up!!! I realize that you have NO tolerance for other people's feelings, but if you could get your head out of your ass for a minute, you'd see that the attack on Gov. Palin's family was VERY important to her. You keep right on defending your lame ass position. Seems you're spending an awful lot of time chatting it up on this subject as well.

Why don't you spend more time talking about how much the price of gas has gone up in the past month??? HMMM??? Ouch!!! Maybe that's too painful of a subject. Can't really blame Bush for oil prices anymore now can we? Seems to me that they were down around 1.35 when he left office. And now, we're back at almost 3 bucks a gallon!!!!

Doctors are booing your president because his health plan is going to BURY the industry. Car dealers are closing their doors because he lied about saving them. Unemployment continues to rise to it's highest level EVER, even after we were told that if we don't pass this incredibly STUPID stimulus bill, things will just get worse. And they are getting worse...even after all those promises. Should we be talking about that? Or would you rather stick to the easy stuff, like Letterman?

Actually Doctors are split on Obama's health plan. Many see adding another payor to the system as a good thing. There's a reason very few physician's walk away from the Medicare program.

<SNIP>
.....Even Camille Paglia said she was impressed with Sarah Palin; SO NO...I'm not fucking kidding you. (in your choice of common vernacular)

Uh that's what we have in the white house right now...both as President AND VP. Libbies aren't too bright.

And we dodged this guy - John Kerry...opens his yapper again:

"The Bay State senator was telling a group of business and civic leaders in town at his invitation about the “bizarre’’ tale of how South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford had “disappeared for four days’’ and claimed to be hiking along the Appalachian Trail, but no one was really certain of his whereabouts.
“Too bad,’’ Kerry said, “if a governor had to go missing it couldn’t have been the governor of Alaska. You know, Sarah Palin.’’
The Democratic-centric crowd laughed."

Forum List

Back