Palin leaves town $19 million in debt

And what did she do with that plane she had to sale. maybe saling it to one for one of her supporters taking a 600,000 dollar loss on it. And as for her surplus of course their is a surplus in alaska just like UAI doesn't have to have a welfare system because of their oil production.
uh, she didnt HAVE to sell it, she CHOSE to sell it because she didnt need it to do her job, and the expenses of maintaining it will far outweigh what they lost selling it

and why do you have to speculate that "she" sold it to anyone specific?
the reports i've seen say it was sold and approved by the legislature

Recognizing the Signs of Dementia - Associated Content

My concern isn't him developing dementia but the amount of stress.

Look at every single Presidental photo since say JFK for example. Compare when they entered office and when they left office.

Most of them looked like they aged 10-20 years in 4-8 years.

This is the most stressful job in the world and will make an impact on someone.

John McCain is already 72, and I doubt if he does get elected that he will be running for a reelection in 2012 if he's still alive. Hence picking Sarah Palin as his successor to run for office in 2012.
My worry is on dementia he has quite a few risk factors making his chances higher then the normal 22% relating to his age. Some say Reagan showed signed of Alzheimer's while in the white house. Reagan's was a slow progression but that isn't always the case. Some people with dementia can progress at a rapid rate. I am just not willing to take that chance!

And what did she do with that plane she had to sale. maybe saling it to one for one of her supporters taking a 600,000 dollar loss on it. And as for her surplus of course their is a surplus in alaska just like UAI doesn't have to have a welfare system because of their oil production.

Sure, there were governors before her that didn't report that sort of surplus, I wonder why?

My worry is on dementia he has quite a few risk factors making his chances higher then the normal 22% relating to his age. Some say Reagan showed signed of Alzheimer's while in the white house. Reagan's was a slow progression but that isn't always the case. Some people with dementia can progress at a rapid rate. I am just not willing to take that chance!

Some people say pigs fly but I don't believe them.

(I'm only joking with this link, couldn't help but respond to this jreeves. :lol:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOE7uWnyJrw]YouTube - Footage of Pigs Flying[/ame]

Do alittle research on the many risk factor that cause dementia and then get back to me. Make sure you look at of the risk factors of this in boxers, people with high cholestrol, drinking in excess, along with men in their 70's, and how all this plays into dementia. And all these things McCain has said he has been, done, and has!:cool:

Do alittle research on the many risk factor that cause dementia and then get back to me. Make sure you look at of the risk factors of this in boxers, people with high cholestrol, drinking in excess, along with men in their 70's, and how all this plays into dementia. And all these things McCain has said he has been, done, and has!:cool:

Are you grasping at straws? Desperation, I see. His mother is what like 92, she seems like she is fine mentally. It's funny none of Mccain's medical records bear this out either. But I'm sure your more qualified than his doctors....

Last edited:
Are you grasping at straws? Desperation, I see. His mother is what like 92, she seems like she is fine mentally. It's funny none of Mccain's medical records bear this out either. But I'm sure your more qualified than his doctors....
He has never had the test for dementia ! And his father died at 70 and his Grandfather in his 60's both from heart problems.

Last edited:
Actually where to begin, I won't humor the democratic George Bush talking points , I don't do that sort of thing Chris. If a town wishes to build new facilities they sale bonds to do so. Those bonds when sold build interest over time at a set rate. What the city gets in return is a new facility. It is no different in any town that wishes to say , build a new school, or new park. As for your observations, I guess we will have to disagree on that one, because, taken as a whole she has a higher approval rating than well, 94% of every democrat in the country in her state. So guess thats out. On the power hungry thing. that's another talking point and something people like to toss out there as a diversion. If you want to talk facts let's? Your candidate was voted into the US Senate in 2005 took office in Jan. 2005 and annouced his run for president in feb 2007. so that leaves what? two years in the US Senate before announcing his ambitions and you think Sarah Palin is power hungry?

Now that's a point that the Republicans could actually attack Obama for and win voters. Let's just see if they do it, cause it doesn't fit the normal smear attack strategy they have started so far.

Really you know this for a fact that he wasn't tested mentally?

They can do a scan of the brain to test for dementia to see if they have plague build up but they cannot make a complete diagnose until death! and if they have tested him where are the results! For one there were parts of his physical that were blacked out so you tell me!

They can do a scan of the brain to test for dementia to see if they have plague build up but they cannot make a complete diagnose until death! and if they have tested him where are the results! For one there were parts of his physical that were blacked out so you tell me!
do you really think his private medical records(not the ones from the military, but the ones since his release) should be made public?

do you really think his private medical records(not the ones from the military, but the ones since his release) should be made public?
No Just the part about the dementia testing! I would want to know if he is going to remember who is wife is in a few years though and what years it is.

and you dont think thats just a little bit extreme?

No it is a reasonable question to ask a man who is in 70's and has led the life he has! And have you watched dementia take over a person's body and mind?

No it is a reasonable question to ask a man who is in 70's and has led the life he has! And have you watched dementia take over a person's body and mind?
i disagree
i think it is a ludacriss thing to ask
and highly insulting
unless you wish this to be done to ALL POTUS candidates
and if so, i can expect you will be calling for Obama and Biden to be checked ASAP

Forum List

Back