Palin Lays Out Aggresive Agenda For National Security, Liberty And The American Way

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
How can you not agree with her? This philosophy is what America needs to get back on track. This woman is right on and she is a patriot. You never here Obama promote patriotism and desire for the military. She spoke in Norfolk, Va where the Naval Base is. She spoke of how incompetent the Obama has been and even mentioned that he was never VETTED. That ought to get the MSM flaming. One thing we do know and that is Palin has been vetted and she is ready to take office and right the ship called the United States of America. She hammers Obama on war strategy and she is dead on. You never tell your enemy like the Taliban and Al-Qaeda what your game plan is. Common sense tells you that is ludacris and it is a troop demoralizer. This is a sign of things to come that she will hammer him on in debates if she decides to run. How can Obama rebute these facts she lays out? Its a no win situation for Obama against her. Watch this 27 minute whole speech video before you make a comment about her agenda.

Comment: She doesn't use a teleprompter and she doesn't say Uh numerous times.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWc49eKypsI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - palin speaks[/ame]

Fuck Palin.
She's a quitter slut opportunist who had to write a book to get a boob-job, cause she couldn't afford one before then on a governor's salary and first dude's gig on the northern slope.
She gave McCain the first 'woodie' he had in years, which is the only reason she can next afford liposuction.
BTW, did I say I didn't like her?

Nice. A private citizen lays out a plan. I got one too and it bet it tops hers :lol:

Did she quit halfway through the speech? Inquiring minds want to know. :eusa_think:

I haven't seen the thing but IMO calls to patriotism is a sure sign they've gone soft.

Forum List

Back