Palin: Laura, don't retreat, reload!

Funniest is, remember the fit Palin threw over Rahm Emmanuel's saying 'retard'?

oh yeah, that was REAL FUNNY. and it was even more funny when South Park made fun of Palin with a downs syndrome woman playing the part.

good gawd, are you people predictable.

Good God, at least get the show right. It was Family Guy, moron. And I am sure you have no problem with Dr. Laura saying ******, but got forbid someone say retard.

By the way.......here's a copy of the tweet she sent. You guys decide what she's telling Dr. Laura to "reload"..........

Palin wrote in a post on Twitter that Schlessinger's First Amendment rights "ceased 2exist thx 2activists trying 2silence" her. Such activism "isn't American, not fair," she added.

Later she added, "Dr.Laura=even more powerful & effective w/out the shackles, so watch out Constitutional obstructionists."
washingtonpost.com

I wonder what she tweeted about Letterman when he said what he said?

I don't see where she is quitting, nor does the tweet say she should "reload" and do it again.

What Dr Laura said is that people are using her mistake to bash her for being her. The mistake is secondary to their agenda. They don't care what she did last Wednesday, they are just interested in using it as a club to destroy her.

From her blog...

Now, every time I take a call from one of you and you are upset with yourself that you've done something wrong and you want to make amends, I tell you you have to follow the four "R"'s -

Take Responsibility for your mistake. Make an immediate apology.

Show true Remorse. Don't try to explain away your action or defend it.

Repair what is in your power to Repair.

Make a commitment to never Repeat.

* Responsibility
* Remorse
* Repair
* Repeat

Those are my four R's. I've been teaching you guys that for over 30 years that I've been on radio.

But there are things out of my control. There will be people out there who will not accept my apology. And, just like I tell you folks, we can't control that. I can't control that. I hope they will listen to what I have to say, and watch what I do. But the only thing that is in my control is what I say and do.

Palin's remarks are in light of the fact that people are out there to destroy Dr Laura. They don't care what she said last Wednesday. They care what she has been saying for the last 30 years, and they want to destroy that.
You mean like telling a woman with an autistic child, to put that child in a home?

Dr Laura is vile, she always has been vile. And i hope this does destroy her career.

Funniest is, remember the fit Palin threw over Rahm Emmanuel's saying 'retard'?

oh yeah, that was REAL FUNNY. and it was even more funny when South Park made fun of Palin with a downs syndrome woman playing the part.

good gawd, are you people predictable.

Good God, at least get the show right. It was Family Guy, moron. And I am sure you have no problem with Dr. Laura saying ******, but got forbid someone say retard.

Exactly! Does ANYONE in here disagree with this? If so, how....why?

Forum List

Back