Palin killed McCain, its over

Discussion in 'Congress' started by thrimironaxe, Oct 9, 2008.

  1. thrimironaxe
    Offline

    thrimironaxe Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2008
    Messages:
    66
    Thanks Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    6
    Ratings:
    +7
    Current odds are:

    Intrade 77.6% chance Obama, 21.0% chance McCain
    Iowa markets: 80.0% chance Obama, 20.0% chance McCain

    Barring news that Obama killed and ate his mother, its over.

    In 2000, McCain ran as McCain, and was destroyed by cry-baby Bush and his cronies. The cost to America of that gargantuan mistake is incalculable. Bush is an incompetent nitwit who failed utterly in everything he ever tried to do, and most of all failed as president of the United States.

    Today, 2008, America was ready for the "real" McCain ... but McCain decided to masquerade as a religious fundamentalist nut. Worse of all he associated himself with an empty headed incompetent who was unprepared for to be mayor of a her two stop-light town, totally over hear head as Governor of a state with the population of backyard anthill, and lost in space as VP.

    Its like we can't win.
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. Modbert
    Offline

    Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2008
    Messages:
    33,178
    Thanks Received:
    2,957
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Damn, I thought maybe he finally got some. :lol:

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qUVQDmLf7s]YouTube - McCain's Brain #1: Checking Out His VP[/ame]
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. sparky
    Offline

    sparky VIP Member

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2008
    Messages:
    3,327
    Thanks Received:
    324
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Location:
    paradise
    Ratings:
    +341
    but....she could be the 1st VPILF !
     
  4. editec
    Offline

    editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2008
    Messages:
    41,427
    Thanks Received:
    5,598
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Location:
    Maine
    Ratings:
    +5,618
     

Share This Page