Palin: ‘Jewish Settlements Should Expand,’ Even In Palestinian Areas

Wait a minute, so because Israel took the land by conquest it's alright. But if Iran marches in and takes over Israel, that's not alright? :confused:

And that also gives Israel the right because it's their land supposedly to kick out a whole group of people illegally?

Jeez Rabbi, hope you're ready to give your house back to the Native Americans.

This post is an over simplification of what actually happened. Israel took the land by self-defense, as in as a reaction to aggression, as in as defeating Arab/Islamic nations that attacked a peaceful neighbor.

Kick out, Moshe Dayan begs to differ.

Those who left, left of their own free will. They were promised by the Arab nations that attacked Israel that "the jews would be pushed into the sea"

This post is an over simplification of what actually happened. Israel took the land by self-defense, as in as a reaction to aggression, as in as defeating Arab/Islamic nations that attacked a peaceful neighbor.

Those who left, left of their own free will. They were promised by the Arab nations that attacked Israel that "the jews would be pushed into the sea"

So if Iran's plants are bombed by Israel, and Israel is conquered by Iran in response, then that would make it alright? :eusa_eh:

What if I just agreed and said, yep it was the Palestinians land, who was the last leader of Palestine? Was the person elected, what was the form of government? Where was the capital of these Arab Palestinian people. Did they have a written document such a constitution.

I asked this question a long time ago.. Still have yet to hear an answer. The only time a country with the name of Palestine ever had any kind of administrative government was when the Jewish National Home, Palestine was under British control.

I would have no problem returning to those borders.

I have literally shown you maps from the 1800s naming that land Palestine. I know I know.. savage injuns didn't count as long as they didn't wear shoes, use an alphabet and abide by cultural standards of Europe.

:cuckoo:

You see a name on a map and that means it was a nation, not at all, palestine refered to a geographical area, I see Sinai on the map you posted, so who are the Sinai people? Are we to make a nation for the Sinai people?

I have more but it seems if too much is posted too much is ignored.

So if Iran's plants are bombed by Israel, and Israel is conquered by Iran in response, then that would make it alright? :eusa_eh:

We are speaking of the Gaza strip, The West Bank, and the Golan heights are we not.

If you wish to discuss Iran I am fine with that, when Israel destroys the Nuclear bomb production facilities in Iran, Iran will act cowardly and ask for a UN resolution condeming Israel. That will be the end of it.

Fuck you.
Silseia belonged to the German Empire until those worthless Czechs took it and build settlements on it. Alsace Lorraine was German too until the French took it over.
There is no difference between these regions and the west bank/gaza. In both cases the conquering power gets to say who lives there and who gets lost. You cannot distinguish them in any way that doesn't maek you look like an agenda-driven partisan.

None of the two above instances are similar to the Isr/Pal situation. At all. No parallels. None. Alsace Lorraine was French first, then German, then French, then German, and then finally after 1940, French took it back again.

Yup. And Israel was Cannanite, Israelite, Babylonian, Israelite again, Roman, Ottoman, British, and now Israel's.
No, no parallels at all there.
Face it, Israel won the land by conquest and they have every right to dictate who can and cannot live there, just like the French do in their territory, the Germans in theirs and every other nationality in theirs.

No parallel, none.

And that is where YOU and the likes of YOU have a problem. Israel DID NOT win it by conquest. No country after a rather specific point in time can win land by conquest as that 'conquest' is considered ILLEGAL in the eyes of INTERNATIONAL LAW. You simply keep ignoring international law just to support your medieval right to 'owning a land by conquest'. It's fucking ridiculous and anyone that can't see it needs to update their history sixty years or so. Do you also keep a slave since it was obviously perfectly legal about a hundred years ago? Not to mention that in your beloved Torah one of your most revered historical figure fucks a slave and has a child with her ...

Oooh how sick I'm of all the bibles and medieval crap. We live right here and right now, rules have changed considerably since the times of the Pharaohs - women have rights, children have rights, slavery is illegal and one can't acquire land by conquest or what the fuck ever or pretend that a de facto genocide is ok as long as another nation has the RIGHT to defend itself. I know it's hard to live down, sorry.

Last edited:
I asked this question a long time ago.. Still have yet to hear an answer. The only time a country with the name of Palestine ever had any kind of administrative government was when the Jewish National Home, Palestine was under British control.

I would have no problem returning to those borders.

I have literally shown you maps from the 1800s naming that land Palestine. I know I know.. savage injuns didn't count as long as they didn't wear shoes, use an alphabet and abide by cultural standards of Europe.

You see a name on a map and that means it was a nation, not at all, palestine refered to a geographical area, I see Sinai on the map you posted, so who are the Sinai people? Are we to make a nation for the Sinai people?

That is patently fucking retarded logic. I can show you the word hwy70 on a map but that doesn't invalidate the people in Missouri who live next to the highway. Mark Twain Lake is labeled on a map but we don't have any Mark Twain Lakans aroung here.

It's hilarious the kind of bullshit you people will say in order to invalidate anything non-jewish. Hell, a jew could spit on a sidewalk and your kind would insist that the 5 square feet around his goober is permeated with jewish DNA and, therefor, belongs to da jooos.

L2R a fucking map, genius. And, if you are in shortage of such I CAN post maps from the 1800s showing PALESTINE.

We are speaking of the Gaza strip, The West Bank, and the Golan heights are we not.

If you wish to discuss Iran I am fine with that, when Israel destroys the Nuclear bomb production facilities in Iran, Iran will act cowardly and ask for a UN resolution condeming Israel. That will be the end of it.

geeee... I WONDER why you refuse to apply the same standard to a non-jewish state...

typical.

Now, while you are busy pointing a finger at muslim nations enjoy your punchline status after crying about deflections, dick sucker.
Right we all know who the defender of homosexual behavior is

and, I can show you where homosexuality has taken place for centuries too. The gov is not your club to wield against those whose morals don't mirror your own, negro. If that were the case your ass would still be on a farm picking cotton.
That would be
Shogun, the man who defends homosexuality.
Shogun the man who projects homosexuality onto others.
Shogun the man who wants to come out of the closet, but is afraid.

That is patently fucking retarded logic. I can show you the word hwy70 on a map but that doesn't invalidate the people in Missouri who live next to the highway. Mark Twain Lake is labeled on a map but we don't have any Mark Twain Lakans aroung here.

It's hilarious the kind of bullshit you people will say in order to invalidate anything non-jewish. Hell, a jew could spit on a sidewalk and your kind would insist that the 5 square feet around his goober is permeated with jewish DNA and, therefor, belongs to da jooos.

L2R a fucking map, genius. And, if you are in shortage of such I CAN post maps from the 1800s showing PALESTINE.

Who you talking to? I aint said the name Palestine is not on maps, I am just posting the fact that a name of a geographical region on a map does not refer to the ethnicity of the people in the geographical region.

Last edited:

Who you talking to? I aint said the name Palestine is not on maps, I am just posting the fact that a name of a geographical region on a map does not refer to the ethnicity of the people in the geographical region.

Indeed.. we sure don't call people from theAppalachian Mountains, um... Appalachians.

Now, while you are busy pointing a finger at muslim nations enjoy your punchline status after crying about deflections, dick sucker.
Right we all know who the defender of homosexual behavior is

and, I can show you where homosexuality has taken place for centuries too. The gov is not your club to wield against those whose morals don't mirror your own, negro. If that were the case your ass would still be on a farm picking cotton.
That would be
Shogun, the man who defends homosexuality.
Shogun the man who projects homosexuality onto others.
Shogun the man who wants to come out of the closet, but is afraid.

is this what you've been reduced to, pussy? Can't say that I'm shocked that you'd be the type to marginalize human beings behind a jewish apartheid wall, really. I bet you yearn for the taste of pali toddler blood on your tongue right this very moment.

Still waiting Soggy for you to show me the evidence I've asked for. It's ok, I just got Modern Warfare 2 -- so I'll be on the computer for the next year or so.

In an interview with ABC’s Barbara Walters, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin separated herself from decades of U.S. policy — which has held that Israel’s settlements in the Occupied Territories are illegitimate and an impediment to peace — saying that she thinks “Jewish settlements should be allowed to be expand”:

Well, what has "decades of U.S. policy" done for anyone here? The Israelis conquered the territory. They control it. They administer it. Why is it the US's role to dictate what they can and cannot do with it? Does Canada tell us what we can and can't do with territory acquired in the Mexican War?
It's their country, let them do what they want.

WRONG........They illegaly "CONTROL" it. I see people like you just GO OFF on all the UN mandates that Saddam and Iran violate but REFUSE to acknowledge that ISRAEL has violated HUNDREDS of UN mandates.......Hmmm I wonder why.

For those of you who think Israel can do NO WRONG then maybe you should investigate how many UN RESOLUTIONS Israel has violated over then last few decades.

Always going to the extreme! I doubt even DavidS believes that Israel can do no wrong! But most of the proIsraelis here form their arguments to balance "the Israel can do not right and the Jewish State should be wiped off the map group" to which you fall into! So take your disingenuous over-assessment of one's position and shove it up your ass!

Fuck the UN Resolutions! They all make mandates on Human Rights which China, Myammar, Every Arab, African, Latin American and Persian Country ignores. They are set to make a global warming mandate which WE NEED to ignore! The UN does dick, is dick and is mostly made of dicks! :eek: That is a lot of dick, so don't get too excited!:eusa_whistle:

For those of you who think Israel can do NO WRONG then maybe you should investigate how many UN RESOLUTIONS Israel has violated over then last few decades.

Always going to the extreme! I doubt even DavidS believes that Israel can do no wrong! But most of the proIsraelis here form their arguments to balance "the Israel can do not right and the Jewish State should be wiped off the map group" to which you fall into! So take your disingenuous over-assessment of one's position and shove it up your ass!

Fuck the UN Resolutions! They all make mandates on Human Rights which China, Myammar, Every Arab, African, Latin American and Persian Country ignores. They are set to make a global warming mandate which WE NEED to ignore! The UN does dick, is dick and is mostly made of dicks! :eek: That is a lot of dick, so don't get too excited!:eusa_whistle:

I have no desire for Israel to be wiped out, I have no desire to see ANY nation"wiped off the map" I don't trust them but then again you have to recognise that every country has it's own interests at heart. We will NEVER agree upon the USS liberty because you refuse to accept that there is NO REASON to fly unmarked warplanes to attack a US warship flying an American flag but that aside I would like to see Israel become more moderate for their own good and the good of the region. I know they are dealing with some MILITANTS but they are NOT the majority of Palistinians yet Israel blockades life giving medicines, food, and clean water while all the time they continue to build in disputed lands. Just because you TAKE land during a war does not mean you are entitled to KEEP that land otherwise Japan would be AMERICAN territory as would GERMANY we could build massive developments and claim that Americans deserve to build and live there. I would like to see an Israel that would discontinue these illegal settlements, that would allow electricity, food, medicine, and clean water into the west bank. I would like to see an Israel that gives Palistinians the rights of citizens as WE did after our civil war. I would, "OF COURSE" like to see the palistinians to CEASE all attacks against Israel, but you have to recognise a couple of rockets are far less than 1% of the most militant elements and are done to derail a lasting peace, for reasons I don't pretend to understand. But as the entity that has the FAR more powerful military I think a show of good faith by putting a STOP to intrusive and YES illegal settlements would be a POWERFUL show of good faith and I would hope would be reciprocated by the Palistinian's. If there remain terrorist elemenets who fire rockets from CIVILIAN setlements then I think the Israeli Mossad should take the gloves off and assasinate those who REFUSE to allow peace a chance to succeed.

And how many UN Resolutions have been passed against Hamas, Jihad, Fatah, etc. How many innocent Israeli men and women have been blown up on busses and in cafes? How many rockets have been fired into Israeli schools and synogogues while the UN sits on its hands and does NOTHING? What did the UN do when Iran's hand was caught in the cookie jar when a shipload of munitiions and weapons was being sent to Hamas and Israel intercepted it? What has the UN done to control North Korea's and Iran's nuclear ambitions?

You might as well tel me the Jedi Council has imposed resolutions against Israel - they'd probably be more believable.

Last edited:

And how many UN Resolutions have been passed against Hamas, Jihad, Fatah, etc. How many innocent Israeli men and women have been blown up on busses and in cafes? How many rockets have been fired into Israeli schools and synogogues while the UN sits on its hands and does NOTHING? What did the UN do when Iran's hand was caught in the cookie jar when a shipload of munitiions and weapons was being sent to Hamas and Israel intercepted it? What has the UN done to control North Korea's and Iran's nuclear ambitions?

You might as well tel me the Jedi Council has imposed resolutions against Israel - they'd probably be more believable.

I've never implied that many others have violated UN mandates but for some they think that Israel is SO PRISTINE that they have NEVER commited a wrong and I am trying to point out that they are EVERY BIT as ruthless as any other country in the ME.

It is STILL and will ALWAYS remain a FACT that the USS Liberty was BRUTALLY and w/o provacation attacked by UNMARKED Israeli warplanes and torpedo boats. There has NEVER been a reasonable excuse given for nor reparations paid to those who died at the hands of our ALLY in the ME. The attack of the USS Liberty is also the ONLY attack on a US warship that was NOT investigated by Congress. The tombstones in Arlington simply state died in the ME as if by a bad flu. THEY WERE ATTACKED and they were attacked INTENTIONALY. If anyone denies that then I recomend really looking into the incident even a brief investigation shows Israels account of the events to be LAUGHABLE if it weren't so tragic an incident.

Oh I would be willing to bet that ISRAEL has shed MORE blood of INNOCENT Palistinians than the other way around. And they don't seem to pick their targets quite as well as their US grade military would allow them too. How about when the Israelis hit a UN observation position......HMM I wonder why?

Forum List

Back