Palin: ‘Jewish Settlements Should Expand,’ Even In Palestinian Areas

the head of the PA is a member of a terrorist organization himself. didn't have that situation in 1930's Germany.

Except the people didn't elect a person who was running under such a platform. Remember the last time the elections were and what the situation was back then. (I believe 2002) Wait until the next election and if Hamas is still in charge, then you can make that comment.

the difference is, the Jews weren't committing terrorist acts against other Germans. The palis are doing so against the Jews.

But not everyone is committing terrorist acts. Yet everyone is having their land taken.
again, the palistinian "president" comes straight from Hamas, a terrorist organization.

And your President is Obama...did you vote for him?

My point is that there are people who have owned property for generations in the West Bank, and they are being evicted.

A question for you...what would you do if a neighboring nation evicted you from your family's property that you rightfully own? What would you do?

Would you just leave?

the head of the PA is a member of a terrorist organization himself. didn't have that situation in 1930's Germany.

Except the people didn't elect a person who was running under such a platform. Remember the last time the elections were and what the situation was back then. (I believe 2002) Wait until the next election and if Hamas is still in charge, then you can make that comment.

was he not a member of Hamas when running? I seem to remember Bush looking like a fool for pushing for elections and when he got them, he refused to recognize the victor because the palis chose the wrong candidate.

I would be more than happy if all of the Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza got up and left to go one of the other 20+ Arab countries in the world without one scratch on them.

Similar to when the Nazi wanted all the Jews in Germany to get up and go...despite the fact that they were legal property owners in Germany and likely had been living there for generations.

I'm not trying to say that the two situations are identical, but they are similar in the fact that the ruling party wants undesirable landowners to give up their land and leave.

Is Israel paying West Bank Arabs for their land, or are they just taking it?

Much can be discussed on Germany's history... the Jews migrated to the land now known as Germany after the Crusaders exiled them out of Israel. After the Holy Roman Empire dissolved, there was no Germany.

Imperial_Circles-2005-10-15-en.png

Germany did not exist until the mid 1800s.

Under the new German Empire, the Second Reich, Jews were free to live in peace. Even under the re-organized Republic after World War 1, Jews were free to live in peace in Germany. It wasn't until Hitler came in, after several hundred years of living in Germany, and evicted them. The Arabs had only begun to immigrate into parts of Israel in the 1920s AFTER the Jews had begun. There was a massive Arab immigration in the 1920s and 1930s and its sole purpose was to counter the Jewish immigration.

The Jewish immigration into Germany was to escape the Crusaders! So you see, the two are not at all alike.

The land, Palestine, was designated by the League of Nations for Jews only.

But not everyone is committing terrorist acts. Yet everyone is having their land taken.
again, the palistinian "president" comes straight from Hamas, a terrorist organization.

And your President is Obama...did you vote for him?

My point is that there are people who have owned property for generations in the West Bank, and they are being evicted.

A question for you...what would you do if a neighboring nation evicted you from your family's property that you rightfully own? What would you do?

Would you just leave?

Obama is not ordering terrorist attacks on civilians. The Israeli govt is doing this to stop the threat of terrorism and the threat from an individual who wants Israel wiped off the map (which is what Hamas' goal is).

I would be more than happy if all of the Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza got up and left to go one of the other 20+ Arab countries in the world without one scratch on them.

Similar to when the Nazi wanted all the Jews in Germany to get up and go...despite the fact that they were legal property owners in Germany and likely had been living there for generations.

I'm not trying to say that the two situations are identical, but they are similar in the fact that the ruling party wants undesirable landowners to give up their land and leave.

Much can be discussed on Germany's history... the Jews migrated to the land now known as Germany after the Crusaders exiled them out of Israel. After the Holy Roman Empire dissolved, there was no Germany.

Under the new German Empire, the Second Reich, Jews were free to live in peace. Even under the re-organized Republic after World War 1, Jews were free to live in peace in Germany. It wasn't until Hitler came in, after several hundred years of living in Germany, and evicted them. The Arabs had only begun to immigrate into parts of Israel in the 1920s AFTER the Jews had begun. There was a massive Arab immigration in the 1920s and 1930s and its sole purpose was to counter the Jewish immigration.

The Jewish immigration into Germany was to escape the Crusaders! So you see, the two are not at all alike.

there was no Germany until their constitution was ratified in 1872.

was he not a member of Hamas when running? I seem to remember Bush looking like a fool for pushing for elections and when he got them, he refused to recognize the victor because the palis chose the wrong candidate.

Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While Hamas had boycotted the January 2005 presidential election, in which Mahmoud Abbas was elected to replace Yasser Arafat, it did participate in the municipal elections held between January and May 2005, in which it took control of Beit Lahia and Rafah in the Gaza Strip and Qalqilyah in the West Bank. In the Palestinian legislative election of 2006, Hamas gained the majority of seats in the first fair and democratic elections held in Palestine,[85] defeating the ruling Fatah party. The "List of Change and Reform", as Hamas presented itself, obtained 42.9% of the vote and 74 of the 132 seats.[86] Many perceived the preceding Fatah government as corrupt and ineffective, and Hamas's supporters see it as an "armed resistance"[87]

In the original elections, they never received a majority and the other Government was seen as corrupt and ineffective. If a well tuned opposition came forth against Hamas, I would believe they would win.

Except with people like David, they are becoming more identical. Go ahead, say it, say that if David was around in 1937 and not Jewish that he'd make a perfect member of Hitler's group. Because it's true.

As for your last question, they are going to the courts that are heavily Israeli biased and getting orders to evict the Palis. So no, they are just taking it. They have taken over 25,000 homes.

You are a foolish human being to compare me to a nazi. I know you're on the internet and you're trolling and you highly doubt you'll ever see me in person. And you're right. But if we ever met in person, I highly doubt you'd say to my face what you're saying right now.

There is nothing wrong to ask an intruder to leave your home. I do not support violence against the Arabs unless it is in self defense, i.e. Cast Lead.

there was no Germany until their constitution was ratified in 1872.

There were Germanic Tribes who spoke Germany... I didn't realize it was after the French revolution, though. Wow, I need to brush up on my German history.

You are a foolish human being to compare me to a nazi. I know you're on the internet and you're trolling and you highly doubt you'll ever see me in person. And you're right. But if we ever met in person, I highly doubt you'd say to my face what you're saying right now.

There is nothing wrong to ask an intruder to leave your home. I do not support violence against the Arabs unless it is in self defense, i.e. Cast Lead.

If it walks like a Nazi, quacks like a Nazi, and acts like a Nazi, then guess what David? If you want to act like a Jewish Hitler, expect to be treated like one.

I would say the same stuff in person if you made the same batshit insane comments. You have clearly shown here before your support of violence against Arabs. You want to see them all dead, trust me, we all know.

The Arabs there are not intruders you coward.

Does the fact that the president is a terrorist, make everyone a terrorist?

Does the fact that our president is liberal, make you a liberal?

I guess not all the Germans were Nazis. Therefore, they should not have been required to leave Pomerania.

The Arabs had only begun to immigrate into parts of Israel in the 1920s AFTER the Jews had begun. There was a massive Arab immigration in the 1920s and 1930s and its sole purpose was to counter the Jewish immigration.

Do you mean to tell me that NO ONE lived in the West Bank prior to 1920s?

If that is the case, then you have a point.

However, regardless of the motives of Arabs moving to the West Bank, did an Arab who moved there and established a home, do so legally? And do they continue to legally own their property in the West Bank? And would it be wrong to evict them in the same way that your people had been evicted so many times before?

History continues to repeat itself.

Do you mean to tell me that NO ONE lived in the West Bank prior to 1920s?

If that is the case, then you have a point.

However, regardless of the motives of Arabs moving to the West Bank, did an Arab who moved there and established a home, do so legally? And do they continue to legally own their property in the West Bank? And would it be wrong to evict them in the same way that your people had been evicted so many times before?

History continues to repeat itself.

According to David, because the Jews were supposedly there first, it's their land automatically and that the Arabs should get out. Meanwhile, you don't see him giving up his home to the Native Americans.

In an interview with ABC’s Barbara Walters, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin separated herself from decades of U.S. policy — which has held that Israel’s settlements in the Occupied Territories are illegitimate and an impediment to peace — saying that she thinks “Jewish settlements should be allowed to be expand”:

Well, what has "decades of U.S. policy" done for anyone here? The Israelis conquered the territory. They control it. They administer it. Why is it the US's role to dictate what they can and cannot do with it? Does Canada tell us what we can and can't do with territory acquired in the Mexican War?
It's their country, let them do what they want.
Would you be okay with the re-establishment of the Caliphate and a reconquista of formerly Muslim lands, or does your "might = right" philosophy not apply to everyone?

250px-Umayyad750ADloc.png

I would if the Sunnis were strong enough but they are not, they are weak, imagine, the Sunnis are so weak they cannot push the Jews into the sea. Why would Allah will this?

Palestinians are Jews, so why would the Jews not have the right to live and breed like every other person on earth and when needed be able to build a house on land that belongs to all people.

What the Sunnis are stating is that only a paticular religion has a right to live in the Middle East.

Saudi Arabia is the biggest contributer of money to the terrorists in Israel, just as Saudi Arabia was and is the biggest contributor of money to the Albanian terrorists in Kosovo.

Sarah Palin is breaking policy with Saudi Arabia, everyone says get off Saudi and the Middle Eastern oil, you nuts call this an addiction and very bad for our national security.

Sarah Palin is breaking the appeasment of Sunni moslems, Sarah Palin breaking with the career politicians and people call her stupid. Beyond beleif.

If anyone thinks we should stop using oil from the Middle East than our policy must be to stop appeasing Saudi Arabia. It is the Saudi policy Obama currently BOWS to, it is the Saudi policy Bush gave a kiss to, it is the Saudi policy that Clinton shook hands with.

The Sunnis destroyed Palestine a long time ago, like in the 1700's, the 1800's, the Sunnis did nothing, they built no hospitals, no universities, they created no government, no libraries. It was capitalist christians that pumped millions of dollars into this cess pool.

Literally it was a garbage heap, the arabs were in the minority during the through the
1800's, of course the clever tricksters will break things down by religion and state more arabs than jews, disregarded kurds, syrians, druzes, christians, etc, etc.. Take everyone into account against the Sunni moslems and the Sunnis are the minority.

You know what brought so many Arabs to Palestine, people who choosed to live with Jews, what broght the Arabs to Palestine was tyranny and was in Arabia, the Arabs fled Arabs to find piece and prosperity with Jews in Palestine.

So if you want to end our dependence on foreign oil we must quit appeasing the Sunni Saudi Arabia first.

I will patiently await the Sunni-Kalem response defending Sunni-Saudi Arabia.

Sarah Palin is gutsy and just showed she is not afraid of the Arabs, will not appease the Arabs, and will develop our oil. I guess she wont be going on the "make an ex-president a millionaire speech tour of the middle east".

Obama bows to a the Sunni the Saudis
Palin says no more

That is all this is. Palin is brave, Watch her get murdered, that is the Sunni way.

In an interview with ABC’s Barbara Walters, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin separated herself from decades of U.S. policy — which has held that Israel’s settlements in the Occupied Territories are illegitimate and an impediment to peace — saying that she thinks “Jewish settlements should be allowed to be expand”:

WALTERS: The Obama administration does not want Israel to build any more settlements on what they consider Palestinian territory. What is your view on this?

PALIN: I disagree with the Obama administration on that. I believe that the Jewish settlements should be allowed to be expanded upon, because that population of Israel is, is going to grow. More and more Jewish people will be flocking to Israel in the days and weeks and months ahead. And I don’t think that the Obama administration has any right to tell Israel that the Jewish settlements cannot expand.

WALTERS: Even if it’s [in] Palestinian areas?

PALIN: I believe that the Jewish settlements should be allowed to be expand.

Not only does Palin disagree with the Obama administration on that, she also disagrees with the Bush administration, whose 2002 “roadmap for peace” called for a settlement freeze. In fact, every U.S. administration since Israel’s occupation of the West Bank and Gaza began in 1967 has opposed Israel’s building of settlements, which are held to be illegal under the Fourth Geneva Convention

This includes the one and only Ronald Reagan.

As for that convention:

Article 49. The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies.

Discuss.
Link?

Do you want to know who owns this land?

Ask Alexander the Great.

"To the strongest."

Though why any strong or sane person would want this rock hole without oil is beyond me, but there you have it.

Last edited:
Palestinians, a term used to describe Jews in Palestine during the 1800's and early 1900's.

West Bank not land of the moslem's of palestine, the West Bank was a part of Jordan, the Jews won the West Bank in a war against Jordan so if anything it should be returned to Jordan, not Arabs living in israel.

The Gaza strip, seems like this belonged to egypt and not any person who lived in Israel.

What if I just agreed and said, yep it was the Palestinians land, who was the last leader of Palestine? Was the person elected, what was the form of government? Where was the capital of these Arab Palestinian people. Did they have a written document such a constitution.

New Topics

Forum List

Back