Palin: ‘Jewish Settlements Should Expand,’ Even In Palestinian Areas

The land may have been GOVERNED by Arab Muslims, but it was CONTROLLED by Jews.

Due to Islam allowing non-Muslims to enjoy religious autonomy. Since might makes right, would a re-established caliphate be legitimate if the lands in the map were conquered?

I love how David tries to justify this situation. What's wrong Davey? Had to take time away from the upcoming genocide that you foam at the mouth over?

I have nothing to justify. The land belongs to the Jews. I would never say Ridyah belongs to the Jews or the Vatican belongs to Muslims. These are each historical areas in which religion was created and thrived within for thousands of years.

I would be more than happy if all of the Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza got up and left to go one of the other 20+ Arab countries in the world without one scratch on them. Unfortunately, they're pretty stubborn. Fortunately, so are we. Sure, there are lots of Arabs having lots of children, but because of their poor healthcare system, they die early whereas there are Israelis living well into their 100s. The West Bank will soon have a Jewish majority.

As for Gaza... Gaza has always been a hell hole. From the Phillistines to the Egyptians to the "Palestinians." Let it rot.

I have nothing to justify. The land belongs to the Jews. I would never say Ridyah belongs to the Jews or the Vatican belongs to Muslims. These are each historical areas in which religion was created and thrived within for thousands of years.

I would be more than happy if all of the Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza got up and left to go one of the other 20+ Arab countries in the world without one scratch on them. Unfortunately, they're pretty stubborn. Fortunately, so are we. Sure, there are lots of Arabs having lots of children, but because of their poor healthcare system, they die early whereas there are Israelis living well into their 100s. The West Bank will soon have a Jewish majority.

As for Gaza... Gaza has always been a hell hole. From the Phillistines to the Egyptians to the "Palestinians." Let it rot.

We get it, you want to see a bunch of dead Palis. We know you would be plenty happy if all those little children died tomorrow. That way the Israelis can go and take the houses. David, you are a slug of a human being and a coward.

They own the land, so their being stubborn is defending their property from Genocide wanting loons like you.

The land may have been GOVERNED by Arab Muslims, but it was CONTROLLED by Jews.

Due to Islam allowing non-Muslims to enjoy religious autonomy. Since might makes right, would a re-established caliphate be legitimate if the lands in the map were conquered?

There would never be a legitimate rule over Israel by any other entity other than Jewish rule. I did not say might makes right. All I have said from the beginning is that the lands that were part of the United Kingdom of Israel under King David belongs to the Jews.

This argument is silly and I'm not going to entertain it. Sorry, DavidS has left the conversation.

Just because you are President a year does not make you qualified for the job you whackjob. It's not silly at all.

I wonder if the Germans are entitled to the land that used to be Pomerania, since we're using this type of argument.

We get it, you want to see a bunch of dead Palis.

No I don't. Not only because there's no such thing as a Palestinian, but also because I would hate for ANYONE to be hurt. They should just up and leave.

We know you would be plenty happy if all those little children died tomorrow. That way the Israelis can go and take the houses. David, you are a slug of a human being and a coward.

You're a silly human being. You put words in my mouth to garner a reaction from me. I'm laughing at you.

They own the land,

They do not own the land. It is Israel's land. They are intruders on OUR land.

David, I get it, it doesn't matter to you how long the Palis have been there. You want to see them all shot and killed for those that refuse to leave their homes that are rightfully theirs. I get it. You have said in the past you want to see the Gaza Strip bombed to nothing, how those Muslims in the Gaza Strip who are of Arab descent are just monsters who would willingly sacrifice their own children for their cause, and several other horrible things.

If you weren't Jewish, I'm sure the Nazi Party would of loved to have you.

David, I get it, it doesn't matter to you how long the Palis have been there. You want to see them all shot and killed for those that refuse to leave their homes that are rightfully theirs. I get it. You have said in the past you want to see the Gaza Strip bombed to nothing, how those Muslims in the Gaza Strip who are of Arab descent are just monsters who would willingly sacrifice their own children for their cause, and several other horrible things.

If he didn't hate Christians so much, he'd be singing Palin's praises.

If he didn't hate Christians so much, he'd be singing Palin's praises.

I don't hate Christians. I think they're reallllyyyy mis-gudied. Instead of allowing the messiah to fulfill the prophecies Malachi said he would fulfill, the Christians completely broke the laws and said "Eh, he'll fulfill them next time he comes around." It's hilarious that the world has a billion followers over a mythical creature. I highly doubt Rabbi Joshua even ever existed.

I would be more than happy if all of the Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza got up and left to go one of the other 20+ Arab countries in the world without one scratch on them.

Similar to when the Nazi wanted all the Jews in Germany to get up and go...despite the fact that they were legal property owners in Germany and likely had been living there for generations.

I'm not trying to say that the two situations are identical, but they are similar in the fact that the ruling party wants undesirable landowners to give up their land and leave.

Is Israel paying West Bank Arabs for their land, or are they just taking it?

I would be more than happy if all of the Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza got up and left to go one of the other 20+ Arab countries in the world without one scratch on them.

Similar to when the Nazi wanted all the Jews in Germany to get up and go...despite the fact that they were legal property owners in Germany and likely had been living there for generations.

I'm not trying to say that the two situations are identical, but they are similar in the fact that the ruling party wants undesirable landowners to give up their land and leave.

the difference is, the Jews weren't committing terrorist acts against other Germans. The palis are doing so against the Jews.

Except with people like David, they are becoming more identical. Go ahead, say it, say that if David was around in 1937 and not Jewish that he'd make a perfect member of Hitler's group. Because it's true.

As for your last question, they are going to the courts that are heavily Israeli biased and getting orders to evict the Palis. So no, they are just taking it. They have taken over 25,000 homes.

the difference is, the Jews weren't committing terrorist acts against other Germans. The palis are doing so against the Jews.

But not everyone is committing terrorist acts. Yet everyone is having their land taken.

But not everyone is committing terrorist acts. Yet everyone is having their land taken.
again, the palistinian "president" comes straight from Hamas, a terrorist organization.

New Topics

Forum List

Back