Palin: ‘Jewish Settlements Should Expand,’ Even In Palestinian Areas

In an interview with ABC’s Barbara Walters, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin separated herself from decades of U.S. policy — which has held that Israel’s settlements in the Occupied Territories are illegitimate and an impediment to peace — saying that she thinks “Jewish settlements should be allowed to be expand”:

Well, what has "decades of U.S. policy" done for anyone here? The Israelis conquered the territory. They control it. They administer it. Why is it the US's role to dictate what they can and cannot do with it? Does Canada tell us what we can and can't do with territory acquired in the Mexican War?
It's their country, let them do what they want.

WRONG........They illegaly "CONTROL" it. I see people like you just GO OFF on all the UN mandates that Saddam and Iran violate but REFUSE to acknowledge that ISRAEL has violated HUNDREDS of UN mandates.......Hmmm I wonder why.

Your great at demanding sources so where is your source.

Lets see if you hold yourself to the same standard you hold others

For those of you who think Israel can do NO WRONG then maybe you should investigate how many UN RESOLUTIONS Israel has violated over then last few decades.

Always going to the extreme! I doubt even DavidS believes that Israel can do no wrong! But most of the proIsraelis here form their arguments to balance "the Israel can do not right and the Jewish State should be wiped off the map group" to which you fall into! So take your disingenuous over-assessment of one's position and shove it up your ass!

Fuck the UN Resolutions! They all make mandates on Human Rights which China, Myammar, Every Arab, African, Latin American and Persian Country ignores. They are set to make a global warming mandate which WE NEED to ignore! The UN does dick, is dick and is mostly made of dicks! :eek: That is a lot of dick, so don't get too excited!:eusa_whistle:

Israel blockades life giving medicines, food, and clean water while all the time they continue to build in disputed lands.

yet the palestinians manage to get missiles to fire at children in Israel, the irony

Just because you TAKE land during a war does not mean you are entitled to KEEP that land otherwise Japan would be AMERICAN territory as would GERMANY we could build massive developments and claim that Americans deserve to build and live there. I would like to see an Israel that would discontinue these illegal settlements,

yes but that land was not palestinian/arab (no such thing as a palestinian) the land was either jordan, syrian, or egyptian. Further just because we do one thing you cant make others act as we do, after all, land mass wise Israel is smaller than a county in california, strawman arguement

I would like to see an Israel that gives Palistinians the rights of citizens as WE did after our civil war.

They have rights, and again its arabs, not palestinians, arabs have the same rights as the jews, hell are members of the government and the military

I would, "OF COURSE" like to see the palistinians to CEASE all attacks against Israel, but you have to recognise a couple of rockets are far less than 1% of the most militant elements and are done to derail a lasting peace, for reasons I don't pretend to understand.

Sure, thousands of rocket attacks should be ignored by Israel, dead children should be ignored, all the attacks of the last 12 years should be ignored. A couple of rockets, gross error or deliberate lie or the post of an ignorant fool, care to tell us which?

But as the entity that has the FAR more powerful military I think a show of good faith by putting a STOP to intrusive and YES illegal settlements would be a POWERFUL show of good faith

There have been many cease fires and Israel has allowed food and medicine to cross into the said areas, good faith is Israel has not pushed the arabs into the sea as the arabs continue to state they will do to the Jews

and I would hope would be reciprocated by the Palistinian's. If there remain terrorist elemenets who fire rockets from CIVILIAN setlements then I think the Israeli Mossad should take the gloves off and assasinate those who REFUSE to allow peace a chance to succeed.

You need to read some history

Always going to the extreme! I doubt even DavidS believes that Israel can do no wrong! But most of the proIsraelis here form their arguments to balance "the Israel can do not right and the Jewish State should be wiped off the map group" to which you fall into! So take your disingenuous over-assessment of one's position and shove it up your ass!

Fuck the UN Resolutions! They all make mandates on Human Rights which China, Myammar, Every Arab, African, Latin American and Persian Country ignores. They are set to make a global warming mandate which WE NEED to ignore! The UN does dick, is dick and is mostly made of dicks! :eek: That is a lot of dick, so don't get too excited!:eusa_whistle:

Israel blockades life giving medicines, food, and clean water while all the time they continue to build in disputed lands.

Just because you TAKE land during a war does not mean you are entitled to KEEP that land otherwise Japan would be AMERICAN territory as would GERMANY we could build massive developments and claim that Americans deserve to build and live there. I would like to see an Israel that would discontinue these illegal settlements,

I would like to see an Israel that gives Palistinians the rights of citizens as WE did after our civil war.

I would, "OF COURSE" like to see the palistinians to CEASE all attacks against Israel, but you have to recognise a couple of rockets are far less than 1% of the most militant elements and are done to derail a lasting peace, for reasons I don't pretend to understand.

But as the entity that has the FAR more powerful military I think a show of good faith by putting a STOP to intrusive and YES illegal settlements would be a POWERFUL show of good faith

There have been many cease fires and Israel has allowed food and medicine to cross into the said areas, good faith is Israel has not pushed the arabs into the sea as the arabs continue to state they will do to the Jews

and I would hope would be reciprocated by the Palistinian's. If there remain terrorist elemenets who fire rockets from CIVILIAN setlements then I think the Israeli Mossad should take the gloves off and assasinate those who REFUSE to allow peace a chance to succeed.

You need to read some history

The one that should 'read' is you. You're in way over your head.

I have no desire for Israel to be wiped out, I have no desire to see ANY nation"wiped off the map" I don't trust them but then again you have to recognise that every country has it's own interests at heart.
If you believe they should not fight terror, then your stance is clear.

We will NEVER agree upon the USS liberty because you refuse to accept that there is NO REASON to fly unmarked warplanes to attack a US warship flying an American flag
Different topic I refuse to revive that headache with you!

but that aside I would like to see Israel become more moderate for their own good and the good of the region.
They are moderate! Your idea of moderate is illogical. If one rocket strikes most countries, then they go in full force alia Russia and Georgia. They don't give time not to do it, they attack and attack hard.

know they are dealing with some MILITANTS but they are NOT the majority of Palistinians
Yet they voted in Hamas, preach destructions and murder of Jews on their main stream media. I would agree that most Palestinians just want to live their lives in peace, but there is a strong minority (specifically the ones in charge in Gaza) that do not desire peace and never have. It's very difficult to negotiate with that. However, I still wish Israel would directly engage Hamas.

yet Israel blockades life giving medicines, food, and clean water while all the time they continue to build in disputed lands.
Go look at ANY pictures of the Gazans. They are not starving in the streets. They are not without electricity. That is the leftist propaganda war of stating fallacies regardless of facts. There is a blockade and its strict and suffocating, but supplies get in. Not as many as people would like, but I blame that on 1000s upon 1000s of rocket attacks.

Just because you TAKE land during a war does not mean you are entitled to KEEP that land otherwise Japan would be AMERICAN territory as would GERMANY we could build massive developments and claim that Americans deserve to build and live there.
East Jerusalem was primarily populated by Jews before '48 and then the Jews were driven out by the Jordanians during the War of Independence. See the Jews view all of Jerusalem as their capital and they acquired the land not in aggressive wars, but during wars of defense.

I know you also mean Golan too! I say fuck Syria. First, Syria's borders were drawn a mere 2 years before Israel declared itself Israel. Second, Syria attacked Israel 3 times. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice (and in this case three times) then shame on me. They made their bed, time for them to lay in it. Third, Golan is a strategic high ground area, in which the Syrian invading army as a clear advantage. Israel should keep the land to end that advantage. Fourth, Syria used the Golan highlands in each one of their attacks. So again FUCK Syria.

I would like to see an Israel that would discontinue these illegal settlements
Many of the illegal outposts are getting dismantled. The new settlements that are raising all the controversy are in East Jerusalem. The Jews have already stated they are not giving them up.

that would allow electricity, food, medicine, and clean water into the west bank.
God your like one big dense propaganda machine! The west bank receives great supply of clean water, food and medicine from Israel. So get your facts straight.

Wow good way of comparing apples to elephants.

NO country is ever going to allow millions of enemies of the state in their country. Especially a country as small as Israel. NO COUNTRY!

Best scenario is the Jews in the settlements on the West Bank become Jewish Palestinians. Or the Arabs in the Arab Settlements in Israel get swapped for the Jewish settlers.

I would, "OF COURSE" like to see the palistinians to CEASE all attacks against Israel,
No you don't. You say that now for PC reasons, but in your leftist brain you rational even Palestinian missile as justified, just as Kalam does.

But as the entity that has the FAR more powerful military I think a show of good faith by putting a STOP to intrusive and YES illegal settlements would be a POWERFUL show of good faith and I would hope would be reciprocated by the Palistinian's.
Guess what bud, they did that in GAZA. Every Gaza settlement and settler was removed from Gaza. Every checkpoint was taken down. Every IDF soldier left Gaza. And not one Jews was left in Gaza. What was the result? 1000s upon 1000s of missiles fired at Israel and a theoretical radical Islamist group taking over.

If there remain terrorist elemenets who fire rockets from CIVILIAN setlements then I think the Israeli Mossad should take the gloves off and assasinate those who REFUSE to allow peace a chance to succeed.
OK, I can see a life-sized picture of that. The lefties would be screaming in the street. Jews around the world would attacked and scorned. European Jews would be murdered left and right. The leftist mentality is hypocritical in and of itself.

I have no desire for Israel to be wiped out, I have no desire to see ANY nation"wiped off the map" I don't trust them but then again you have to recognise that every country has it's own interests at heart.
If you believe they should not fight terror, then your stance is clear.

We will NEVER agree upon the USS liberty because you refuse to accept that there is NO REASON to fly unmarked warplanes to attack a US warship flying an American flag
Different topic I refuse to revive that headache with you!

They are moderate! Your idea of moderate is illogical. If one rocket strikes most countries, then they go in full force alia Russia and Georgia. They don't give time not to do it, they attack and attack hard.

Yet they voted in Hamas, preach destructions and murder of Jews on their main stream media. I would agree that most Palestinians just want to live their lives in peace, but there is a strong minority (specifically the ones in charge in Gaza) that do not desire peace and never have. It's very difficult to negotiate with that. However, I still wish Israel would directly engage Hamas.

Go look at ANY pictures of the Gazans. They are not starving in the streets. They are not without electricity. That is the leftist propaganda war of stating fallacies regardless of facts. There is a blockade and its strict and suffocating, but supplies get in. Not as many as people would like, but I blame that on 1000s upon 1000s of rocket attacks.

East Jerusalem was primarily populated by Jews before '48 and then the Jews were driven out by the Jordanians during the War of Independence. See the Jews view all of Jerusalem as their capital and they acquired the land not in aggressive wars, but during wars of defense.

I know you also mean Golan too! I say fuck Syria. First, Syria's borders were drawn a mere 2 years before Israel declared itself Israel. Second, Syria attacked Israel 3 times. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice (and in this case three times) then shame on me. They made their bed, time for them to lay in it. Third, Golan is a strategic high ground area, in which the Syrian invading army as a clear advantage. Israel should keep the land to end that advantage. Fourth, Syria used the Golan highlands in each one of their attacks. So again FUCK Syria.

Many of the illegal outposts are getting dismantled. The new settlements that are raising all the controversy are in East Jerusalem. The Jews have already stated they are not giving them up.

God your like one big dense propaganda machine! The west bank receives great supply of clean water, food and medicine from Israel. So get your facts straight.

Wow good way of comparing apples to elephants.

NO country is ever going to allow millions of enemies of the state in their country. Especially a country as small as Israel. NO COUNTRY!

Best scenario is the Jews in the settlements on the West Bank become Jewish Palestinians. Or the Arabs in the Arab Settlements in Israel get swapped for the Jewish settlers.

No you don't. You say that now for PC reasons, but in your leftist brain you rational even Palestinian missile as justified, just as Kalam does.

But as the entity that has the FAR more powerful military I think a show of good faith by putting a STOP to intrusive and YES illegal settlements would be a POWERFUL show of good faith and I would hope would be reciprocated by the Palistinian's.
Guess what bud, they did that in GAZA. Every Gaza settlement and settler was removed from Gaza. Every checkpoint was taken down. Every IDF soldier left Gaza. And not one Jews was left in Gaza. What was the result? 1000s upon 1000s of missiles fired at Israel and a theoretical radical Islamist group taking over.

If there remain terrorist elemenets who fire rockets from CIVILIAN setlements then I think the Israeli Mossad should take the gloves off and assasinate those who REFUSE to allow peace a chance to succeed.
OK, I can see a life-sized picture of that. The lefties would be screaming in the street. Jews around the world would attacked and scorned. European Jews would be murdered left and right. The leftist mentality is hypocritical in and of itself.

BULLSHIT loads and loads of BULLSHIT! Tell me as an American Jew as you told me you are do you think I find ANYTHING you write as less than ISRAELI propoganda? ISRAEL has ZERO right to continue to occupy the lands that were TAKEN by Israel and you KNOW IT! There are INTERNATIONAL LAWS that any country that doesn't consider itself a "ROGUE" state are bound to recognise and abide by otherwise you will have EVERY country attacking their less powerful neighbors but I guess based on your views of Israel that is TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE!

As for that convention:
Article 49. The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies.

Except Israel WON the land in the 1967 war against Jordan. The West Bank was NOT an independent land pre-1967. Jordan is not under occupation from Israel. Jordan ceded the land to Israel after the war.

In fact, the West Bank has NEVER been its own seperate entity. It was given to the Jews as part of Jewish Palestine after Transjordan was created in August of 1922.

The United Nations then, illegally took away Jewish land from the Jews and gave it to the Arabs. The Arabs declared war on the Jews and they lost.

Why didn't Jordan give the West Bank to these so-called Palestinians from 1948-1967? They had 19 years and yet there was no PLO, there was no Yasser Arafat or Palestinian Authority. In fact, the term Palestine had dissappeared completely! Palestine had been re-named back into Israel just as Israel had been re-named into Palestine! Just like Iran and Persia!

The land belongs to the Jews NOT the Arabs.

No, Jordan ceded its claims on the West Bank to the Palestinian Liberation Organization, as the "sole representative of the Palestinian people." (See King Hussein's "Address to the Nation," July, 1988.)

And the entire international community (including the United Nations Security Council, the United Nations General Assembly, the International Court of Justice, and the International Committee of the Red Cross) consider the West Bank to be "occupied by Israel."

Note that the State of Israel has not made any official claims to the West Bank, apart from Jerusalem and some of the larger illegal settlement blocs (claims that are not recognized by the international community.) Such a move would mean accepting 2.5 million more Palestinian residents, shifting Israel's demographics from a Jewish majority in the current State of Israel to a Palestinian majority in the combined territory.

israel first people are selfish assholes. when america goes bankrupt thank them for their endless wars and money spending to prop up the terrorist breeding 'chosen land'

israel first people are selfish assholes. when america goes bankrupt thank them for their endless wars and money spending to prop up the terrorist breeding 'chosen land'

America isn't going bankrupt, Adolf.

You libtards are worse! You think America is the worst country!

You libtards are worse! You think America is the worst country!

no israel first people are. I never said america was the worst, just that needs to stop funding terrorist states including the arab ones

New Topics

Forum List

Back