Palin isn't even a Republican

That's already been shown to be error though. It's from back in September. It was Tod who was a member.

I'm not a "registered" Democrat. That doesn't mean I'm not a Democrat.

And that Clark guy did say that quote. In other words, people in the AIP should run as Democrats or Republicans so they can push their radical agenda of sucession.

So that's what Sarah did. Only Todd fucked up by joining the AIP.

I'm not a "registered" Democrat. That doesn't mean I'm not a Democrat.

And that Clark guy did say that quote. In other words, people in the AIP should run as Democrats or Republicans so they can push their radical agenda of sucession.

So that's what Sarah did. Only Todd fucked up by joining the AIP.

I'll tell you the same thing I would tell someone on the "other side"... and that is, there's enough to criticize about her without misrepresentation.

And,no, you aren't a democrat. You just happen to be voting democrat this time around.

I'll tell you the same thing I would tell someone on the "other side"... and that is, there's enough to criticize about her without misrepresentation.

And,no, you aren't a democrat. You just happen to be voting democrat this time around.

he's all yours this time around.
tough break
:eusa_whistle:

I don't know if I will ever vote/support a Republican ever again. They have to completely change their agenda. They have to actually show me that they are fiscally responsible. They can't just say it.

Forum List

Back