Palin in an Obama administration

She's lying. She's on record saying man doesn't have anything to do with global warming, but then she had to flip flop her position to be more in line with a national election

mmm hmm, ok. is she on record as saying there's nothing man can or should do about it?
do you think trading carbon credits is a meaningful way to deal with the "crisis"?
global cooling was a big deal 30 years ago.

mmm hmm, ok. is she on record as saying there's nothing man can or should do about it?
do you think trading carbon credits is a meaningful way to deal with the "crisis"?
global cooling was a big deal 30 years ago.
and shes right
its a natural cycle that has been going on for eons

Political positions of Sarah Palin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After saying that global warming would affect Alaska more than any other state, Palin added: "I'm not one...who would attribute it to being man-made."[95] But she has not completely ruled it out: "Show me where I have ever said that there's absolute proof that nothing that man has ever conducted or engaged in has had any effect or no effect on climate change. I have not said that."[96][97]

On September 14, 2007, Sarah Palin signed an administrative order creating a Climate Change Sub-Cabinet charged with preparing a climate change strategy for Alaska.[98] University of Alaska Professor Rick Steiner says that this sub-cabinet "has done little", and that she has ignored requests to establish an Alaska Office on Climate Change, an Alaska Climate Response Fund, and emissions reduction targets.[99]

She's certainly not helping though she tries to act it.

However, I personally believe that at one point she did say Man had nothing to do with Global Warming but even the biggest skeptics have to admit that Man has some sort of affect on the earth with pollution,etc.

Unless they are really that ignorant to what pollution, chemicals, waste,etc does to the earth. :eusa_whistle:

Say what you want about her as a VP, I think she'd make a really great addition to whatever enegry cabinet Obama sets up! I think he should tap her for that if possible. She does seem to have extensive knowledge about energy and they basically have the same view, hence her agreement with Obama on energy independence.

I think he should "tap" her also, I know I would :D

New Topics

Forum List

Back