Palin in an Obama administration

Silence

wanna lick?
Aug 26, 2008
FL
Say what you want about her as a VP, I think she'd make a really great addition to whatever enegry cabinet Obama sets up! I think he should tap her for that if possible. She does seem to have extensive knowledge about energy and they basically have the same view, hence her agreement with Obama on energy independence.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Say what you want about her as a VP, I think she'd make a really great addition to whatever enegry cabinet Obama sets up! I think he should tap her for that if possible. She does seem to have extensive knowledge about energy and they basically have the same view, hence her agreement with Obama on energy independence.

Interesting idea Silence.

I know the Obama campaign is going to point that fact however how she is in agreement with Obama on energy independence.

Which will hurt McCain's credibility (if he has any left) on energy policy if the person he says "Knows more about energy then anyone in the world" agrees with Obama.

She's doesn't understand global warming and climate change.

No global warming denialist should be a secretary of energy.

Why... you in your sig say shes a lying sack...

she's a liar about earmarks. That doesn't mean she doesn't have good ideas about energy.

take the compliment for your girl Jeepers.... why do you guys always have to try to start a fight? :confused:

I didn't say sercretary of energy...

and I'm not 100% convinced that it's ALL man's fault either... 90%? yes for sure.. but some is just nature doing what it does.

Last edited:
in other words---you like her too ! :D

I do like her. she's like a lot of my republican friends actually. None of them are qualified to be VP :tongue:

Jeepers, thought you were a pro-Palin supporter.. my bad if you're not..

naa.. not palin.. was a hill fan.. but not palin.. Biden/Richardson/Hillary/Obama.. in that order was my pick wish list...

Maybe Mccain could use Obama as lead community organizer.

naa.. not palin.. was a hill fan.. but not palin.. Biden/Richardson/Hillary/Obama.. in that order was my pick wish list...

fair enough... so you got two of the four you wanted, although not in the order you wanted...

you know what... I'm confusing you with Jreeves... good Lord, I've lost it :cuckoo:

She's doesn't understand global warming and climate change.

no one understands "climate change". her answer was well reasoned and responsible.
no foaming at the mouth acolyte of Al's should be Sec of Energy, either. i guess you'll have to settle for HUD.

Maybe Mccain could use Obama as lead community organizer.

well McCain did say that he'd want Obama in his cabinet *shrug*

I'm not sure why you or any repub would take offense to my statement that she'd make a good addition to the Obama administration...

McCain isn't going to win this race unless something major happens.

no one understands "climate change". her answer was well reasoned and responsible.
no foaming at the mouth acolyte of Al's should be Sec of Energy, either. i guess you'll have to settle for HUD.

She's lying. She's on record saying man doesn't have anything to do with global warming, but then she had to flip flop her position to be more in line with a national election

She's lying. She's on record saying man doesn't have anything to do with global warming, but then she had to flip flop her position to be more in line with a national election

she actually said man has NOTHING to do with global warming?

opps...

fair enough... so you got two of the four you wanted, although not in the order you wanted...

you know what... I'm confusing you with Jreeves... good Lord, I've lost it :cuckoo:

You got that right you have lost it....:cuckoo:

she actually said man has NOTHING to do with global warming?

opps...

In an interview for the September issue of the conservative magazine Newsmax, Gov. Sarah Palin, R-Alaska, said she does not believe climate change is caused by human behavior.

“A changing environment will affect Alaska more than any other state, because of our location. I'm not one though who would attribute it to being man-made,” Palin said in the interview, which was posted online Friday.

Political Radar: Palin: Global Warming Not Man-Made

Silence, she had to lie and flip flop her position, because the GOP knows it sounds crazy to deny humans are significantly accelerating climate change.

In an interview for the September issue of the conservative magazine Newsmax, Gov. Sarah Palin, R-Alaska, said she does not believe climate change is caused by human behavior.

“A changing environment will affect Alaska more than any other state, because of our location. I'm not one though who would attribute it to being man-made,” Palin said in the interview, which was posted online Friday.

Political Radar: Palin: Global Warming Not Man-Made

Silence, she had to lie and flip flop her position, because the GOP knows it sounds crazy to deny humans are significantly accelerating climate change.

Please...
Global Warming Petition Project

Forum List

Back