Palin: 'I'm engaged in the internal deliberations' for 2012 run

The Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil is dangerous because her whole focus is on what is best for HER, not the office she'd been elected to.

Case in point? Her quitting after only 1/2 a term.

Additionally, I would hope that the leader of this country would be able to communicate via something OTHER THAN Twitter and Facebook.

The Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil is dangerous because her whole focus is on what is best for HER, not the office she'd been elected to.

Case in point? Her quitting after only 1/2 a term.

Additionally, I would hope that the leader of this country would be able to communicate via something OTHER THAN Twitter and Facebook.

Yeah, like on the Jon Stewart program or the View.

If anybody stops Palin in 2012, it will be other Republicans.

Bloody unlikely unless the GOP changes up the primary system. Check around the nets, you'll find there's plenty of analysis that argues that Palin can take McCain's route to the nomination.

The problem is that Palin's dialogue is far right. All of her support comes from the far Right. You win the general election in the middle, and Palin flat out can't win the moderates. She's a losing bet once she's out in the general election.

This woman is a severe threat to our freedom and way of life. It is a mistake to laugh at her, IMO.
Elaborate just how specifically, she will be a threat to your freedom and way of life. Please enlighten us all.

Specifically? She's yet another in a long line of empty suits. She's hired her biggest internet cheerleader to write her twitter and Facebook posts. She's pretty much clueless about anything outside her immediate arm's reach, jumps in headfirst without any thought, and holds that up as one of her "strengths." She quits when the going gets tough, can't be bothered with details like "reality" and thinks that only the folks that agree with her are "real Americans."

At this point, we absolutely can't afford a 4th Bush term. We're already getting the 3rd Bush term and look how that's working out.

Quite frankly, she's a disaster of a person that's pretty much lucked into anything she's ever gotten. She's spiteful, petty, and completely clueless. She's got a demonstrable ability to turn victory into defeat just by opening her mouth and she's absolutely terrifying to anyone outside the far Right.

The fact that she's a viable nominee for the GOP just plain makes me want to write that party off for the rest of time. I grew up a Republican, I still lean Right when it comes to a lot of issues, but a Palin Nomination pretty much ensures that I never pull a level for a Republican again in my life time.

Forum List

Back