Palin Hit Another Hard One

Much has been said about her but you have to giver her credit for trying to force the dems into a debate. A debate that they clearly do not want to have.

Even with the house, senate, presidency and the media, democrats are afraid of debating their "obamacare" plan.

That is total crap. The right isn't ready to listen to any ideas from the left. They just shoot from the hip and distort.

They wouldn't dare debate it, because they have nothing to debate except tax cuts and the so called co-ops.

They have fought this since Truman. The are on the side of the Health care insurers not on yours or my sidel

Lemming love is worse than muskrat love.

Er, you do realise somebody wrote it for her, right?

No basketball references, so yes. Just like her rant with the AP, it is obvious Palin has hired someone to write her speeches and Op-Ed pieces for her.

NPR just interviewed one of BoMammy's speech writers today.

You realize that Obama just reads stuff off a Teleprompter that other people write, right?

Wait, here's what happens when Obama discusses his core issue, an issue that consumes 16% of GDP without the writing of others as read off the Teleprompter

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc]YouTube - Obama Gaffe[/ame]

Last edited:
Much has been said about her but you have to giver her credit for trying to force the dems into a debate. A debate that they clearly do not want to have.

Even with the house, senate, presidency and the media, democrats are afraid of debating their "obamacare" plan.

That is total crap. The right isn't ready to listen to any ideas from the left. They just shoot from the hip and distort.

They wouldn't dare debate it, because they have nothing to debate except tax cuts and the so called co-ops.

They have fought this since Truman. The are on the side of the Health care insurers not on yours or my sidel

The ideas from the Left suck and have failed everywhere they've been tried, why should anyone listen to that?

Er, you do realise somebody wrote it for her, right?

No basketball references, so yes. Just like her rant with the AP, it is obvious Palin has hired someone to write her speeches and Op-Ed pieces for her.

You realize that Obama just reads stuff off a Teleprompter that other people write, right?

You do realize that EVERY president has speech writers........don't you? Well except for Dubya maybe. His speeches were like watching paint dry. If someone was writing his material, they should have been fired.

:lol:

^ this is where the left is reduced to where Palin is concerned.

Nope you are wrong. The left is terrified of real debate. The less light shown on this monstrosity, the better.

You do realize that EVERY president has speech writers........don't you? Well except for Dubya maybe. His speeches were like watching paint dry. If someone was writing his material, they should have been fired.

bbbboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:lol:

"There is no health care crisis...there is an insurance crisis...anyone who thinks [the Clinton health care plan] can work in the real world as presently written isn't living in it." --U.S. Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Where are todays principled Democrats like Pat Moynihan? Oh, I see the problem, I used "principled" as a modifier for Democrats...never mind, they don't exist. It would be like asking "Where are the dwarfs that ride unicorns in the Kentucky Derby?"

Uh huh, now tell me how comfortable you are giving your Health Care proxy to a man that sounds like this:

Uh huh, now tell me how comfortable you are giving your Health Care proxy to a man that sounds like this:

Serenity now, serenity now.

To their credit, the Clintons said that there were 37 million AMERICANS uninsured, at least they were honest. Modern Democrats are now including 10, 12, maybe 15 million illegals in the mix and counting them as Americans.

How is it supposed to work, how can we have an honest debate when the Dems are already lying out in the tens of millions column?

D: The R's have no ideas!

R: Yes. Here they are.

D: The R's just say 'no'

R: No to your proposal. Yes to ours. Here it is.

D: The no-idea party.

R: Here are our ideas.

D: R's just obstruct.

R: We obstruct proposals that are bad. Look at this.

D: The party of "NO"

R: Look at our plan.

I don't know if the GOP is stupid or not, but they are keeping an optimism in light of idiocy. The party of hope, perhaps.

Last edited:
The more she speaks out on her own with the excess baggage of McCain, the more I'm convinced that Palin would have won if she were at the top of the ticket.

Look at what she's put forth since she let McCain drag her down.

Sarah Palin is pushing the dems into a debate?!?!?!?!? Man how stupid are you ?????? The dems welcome a debate, a real debate with facts not made up bullsh-t like Palin is spreading. You morons miss the whole point, dems are not scared to debate you mental midgets, they just want an honest debate. Sarah palin is less of a waste of sperm than bush but she is still a waste of sperm!!!

oh goody someone who cares about facts.. well,, I've finally found my man.

Who suffers with a 500 billion dollar cut in medicare?

Why did the Democrats vote down the Heller amendment?

Why did obamalama put two eugenisists in czarships?

I don't know if the GOP is stupid or not, but they are keeping an optimism in light of idiocy. The party of hope, perhaps.

I see your point, but the GOP really needs to step it up a little bit and not rely on a former Gov's facebook page.

Sarah Palin is pushing the dems into a debate?!?!?!?!? Man how stupid are you ?????? The dems welcome a debate, a real debate with facts not made up bullsh-t like Palin is spreading. You morons miss the whole point, dems are not scared to debate you mental midgets, they just want an honest debate. Sarah palin is less of a waste of sperm than bush but she is still a waste of sperm!!!

oh goody someone who cares about facts.. well,, I've finally found my man.

Who suffers with a 500 billion dollar cut in medicare?

Why did the Democrats vote down the Heller amendment?

In an interview with the New York Times in April, the president suggested that such a group, working outside of "normal political channels," should guide decisions regarding that "huge driver of cost . . . the chronically ill and those toward the end of their lives . . . ."

Connect the dots. Mohammed Atta is back again in flight school and all he wants to learn is how to steer a plane into a building.

Connect the dots

I see your point, but the GOP really needs to step it up a little bit and not rely on a former Gov's facebook page.

The best ideas out of the RNC today come from Palins Facebook Page. That's says a lot about the RNC

The best ideas out of the RNC today come from Palins Facebook Page. That's says a lot about the RNC

I know it. :/

To their credit, the Clintons said that there were 37 million AMERICANS uninsured, at least they were honest. Modern Democrats are now including 10, 12, maybe 15 million illegals in the mix and counting them as Americans.

How is it supposed to work, how can we have an honest debate when the Dems are already lying out in the tens of millions column?

Honesty has no regard in this debate - it is about a power grab.

More conservatives would be willing to consider significant reform if two issues were dealt with - not insuring illegals, and serious tort reform. The Democrats have yet to show a willingness to consider either of these issues, and as such, show that this debate is a sham. Real reform is not the issue, but rather another expansion of governmental authority in the daily lives of Americans.

Polling indicates Americans are aware of this - and don't like it.

Obama's task is to try and alleviate that dislike. Tonight is likely his last real opportunity to do so because frankly, the country is getting tired of listening to him...

She did it again! Sweet Jesus!

Here it is again in video, so its easier for you to digest. This is what happens when a Sarah Palin posting meets ObamaCare out on the horizon

"With all due respect, Americans are used to this kind of sweeping promise from Washington. And we know from long experience that it's a promise Washington can't keep."

"In an interview with the New York Times in April, the president suggested that such a group, working outside of "normal political channels," should guide decisions regarding that "huge driver of cost . . . the chronically ill and those toward the end of their lives . . . ."" That means Death Panels! Remember Obama is partners with God in matters of life and Death!

YouTube - JAvelin anti-tank

Hmmmm....would this promise be anything like the one she gave when she was sworn in as Governor of Alaska? Pot, kettle.

Forum List

Back