Palin Hit Another Hard One

Palin's latest healthcare opinion piece is now the #1 blogged news item...

Obama disapproval on health care up to 52 percent - Yahoo! News

your link, it does not say what you think it says.

Yes it did - scroll to the bottom.

no it does not, but guess what i found: searching for "CMA nomination" and "michael jackson" is popular.

maybe i could see what you see if i had those special "fawn all over palin" glasses you bought.

your link, it does not say what you think it says.

Yes it did - scroll to the bottom.

no it does not, but guess what i found: searching for "CMA nomination" and "michael jackson" is popular.

maybe i could see what you see if i had those special "fawn all over palin" glasses you bought.

"Did" past tense. The list changes throughout the day - but the Palin story was the most blogged story all morning.

It also continues to get excellent coverage by the major media outlets and has likely raised the consternation of the Obama White House as he prepares to give his own views on Obamacare very soon.

Palin's OP ED was quite good!

OK, so let's enact tort reform and save some of those "Beeeeelioons and beeeelions" then we can...well let's just do that

Declaring medical insurance to be a free field of interstate commerce might go a long way, too.

Hell, you can't grow pole beans in your backyard without the interstate commerce clause being invoked, so your garden can be declared and regulated as a farmstead or some stupid thing.

Declaring medical insurance to be a free field of interstate commerce might go a long way, too.

Hell, you can't grow pole beans in your backyard without the interstate commerce clause being invoked, so your garden can be declared and regulated as a farmstead or some stupid thing.

Don't forget, Obama was going to declare Cheerios a drug!

We need some sort of a panel to counsel the diehard Palin fanatics to end their futile efforts to resuscitate her political career.

Her Facebook posts put Obama on the Defensive then the next day 600 Librul threads declare her irrelevancy.

Yeah, she needs help. LOL

Her Facebook posts put Obama on the Defensive then the next day 600 Librul threads declare her irrelevancy.

Yeah, she needs help. LOL

Not really. She LIED. You know it. I know it. Obama knows it. Nuff said.

Sarah Palin is pushing the dems into a debate?!?!?!?!? Man how stupid are you ?????? The dems welcome a debate, a real debate with facts not made up bullsh-t like Palin is spreading. You morons miss the whole point, dems are not scared to debate you mental midgets, they just want an honest debate. Sarah palin is less of a waste of sperm than bush but she is still a waste of sperm!!!

Guessing you are a dem?
Can you find where this new bill protects patients from: gov, doctors, nurses, hospitals, insurance companies?
Can you show me any country that is having economical troubles and national health care that ISN'T cutting back on the treatment of the sick?
Can you demonstrate any gov program (not in the constitution) that has worked? Do we still have poverty? Do we still have racism? Do we still have hungary? Can you show me anywhere this bill will work? Can you prove it? (Once it is done, it will be almost impossible to undo. The conservatives want it RIGHT, the first time) Can you show me how medical staffs will want to stay and not abandon their fields (due to admin becoming even more important than patient care)? Can you show me how this will not be abused by politicians that are giving the IRS (used by politicians against political enemies) access? Can you show me where this protects individuals' religious beliefs? Will you end up on a national organ donor list because the gov is "paying" for your care? Will this be a national ID system, complete with medical history and DNA samples?

Please, let's have a debate, because I don't trust the republicans and think the democrats are 5 times less trustworthy. Why do I want to put my life and my family's life under TOTAL control of the gov?

Answers?

Forum List

Back