PALIN has been silenced?

MichaelCollins

US last in Foreign aid
Sep 6, 2008
London
After the initial boost to the McCain ticket... .has Palin been silenced to limit the damage that she is having on the elderly terrorist supporting midget's campaign?

She seems to have been very quiet in the last couple of weeks... mccain tema must have realised how unbelievably dumb she is.... think they would have known this before choosing her?

Hardly very reassuring... McCain's first decision to appoint a hillbilly thicko... could you imagine what he would do as president?

The CBS/NY Times poll showing Obama surging to a 53% to 39% asked voters why their opinion of mccain was plummeting....

The top reasons cited by those who said they thought less of Mr. McCain were his recent attacks and his choice of Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska as his running mate

The CBS/NY Times poll showing Obama surging to a 53% to 39% asked voters why their opinion of mccain was plummeting....

I think his advisors must have realised that he had very little chance of winning.... so they just tried to appeal to the dumbed down american public.... try and get the female vote... and hope that as usual most americans prefer soundbites over substance.

Trouble is ... it probably would have worked ... without the financial crisis.

After all Bush won an election without any policies... and after having lied for 4 years ..openly... but just played the terrorist card.. and the dumbed down public went for it.

So i can understand where McCain team were coming from.

I think his advisors must have realised that he had very little chance of winning.... so they just tried to appeal to the dumbed down american public.... try and get the female vote... and hope that as usual most americans prefer soundbites over substance.

Trouble is ... it probably would have worked ... without the financial crisis.

After all Bush won an election without any policies... and after having lied for 4 years ..openly... but just played the terrorist card.. and the dumbed down public went for it.

So i can understand where McCain team were coming from.

He should've picked Tina Fey if he truly wanted the real Sara Palin

yes.

This is a damned shame, too.

I sincerely wish the Republicans would unleash Palin to speak her mind freely.

I think it would be good for the people to actually know exactly how deep Palin's understanding of the world really is.

Sadly, they appear to have figured out that the more people hear Palin speaking her mind, the worse that ticket appears to anyone with an IQ higher than an eggplant.

Forum List

Back