Palin: God will do the right thing on election day

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Palin: God will do the right thing on election day - Blogs from CNN.com

FINDLAY, Ohio (CNN) –- In an interview posted online Wednesday, Sarah Palin told Dr. James Dobson of “Focus on the Family” that she is confident God will do “the right thing for America” on Nov. 4.

“To me, it motivates us, makes us work that much harder,” she told the influential Christian leader, whose radio show reaches tens of millions of listeners daily. “And it also strengthens my faith because I know at the end of the day putting this in God’s hands, the right thing for America will be done, at the end of the day on Nov. 4.”

Dobson praised Palin's opposition to abortion rights, to which the governor affirmed that she is “hardcore pro-life.”

I think this article speaks for itself. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
For once I agree with her.

God will do the right thing on November 4th.(my birthday)

The woman's seems to me to be little more than a manipulator pandering to morons.

I wonder if her faith in God will be crushed when Obama wins or if she's concede it as God's will?

I wonder if her faith in God will be crushed when Obama wins or if she's concede it as God's will?

God could down from the heavens personally declaring he is supporting Obama and the Republican party would somehow spin it as negative. :lol:

My money is on she thinks God's will is 2012 when she can run for President instead of McCain.

Nah...she'll see it as a sign of the apocalypse and just wait to be airlifted to heven.

:lol: All this talk from Cons about Obama supposedly being the messiah. I think Sawwah considers herself to be the Messiah. :rofl:

I wonder if she will pray to a new god when the old one gives the white house to Obama. I hope she enjoys the fee clothes and her 15 minutes of fame for these last two weeks. It will be the last you ever see of Palin on a national stage.

Nah...she'll see it as a sign of the apocalypse and just wait to be airlifted to heven.

well she's already one step ahead of everyone else since she's from the state where everyone will flock during the End of Days :lol:

If God came down and endorsed Obama I wonder if they'd say it's because he's black?

God always does the right thing.

It's people who are whacked.

BTW, I listened to a really compelling sermon about "Scorn" recently. Those who scorn, deride, taunt generally do so because they have no other ammo against truth, and those who do it almost always do it in packs.

Forum List

Back