Palin giving back tainted money from gov. campaign.

Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. is requesting more than a quarter-billion dollars in earmarks to pay for projects in his home state of Delaware in fiscal 2009, but Republicans want to know when he will release the wish lists from the rest of his 35-year Senate career.

Washington Times - GOP pushes for Biden's earmarks list

Palin donates the 1000.00 she got to charity and gave back the 1000.00 dollars and things like Biden doing what he is doing don't bother you? Robert, it appears like your actually looking for things that are bad that are not there.

Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. is requesting more than a quarter-billion dollars in earmarks to pay for projects in his home state of Delaware in fiscal 2009, but Republicans want to know when he will release the wish lists from the rest of his 35-year Senate career.

Washington Times - GOP pushes for Biden's earmarks list

Palin donates the 1000.00 she got to charity and gave back the 1000.00 dollars and things like Biden doing what he is doing don't bother you? Robert, it appears like your actually looking for things that are bad that are not there.

The whole point was she only gave back the money only a few hours after the press reported it.

You really think she would of given it back otherwise?

She probably didn't even know about it. It's $1000. Good for her.
Obama took $50,000 from someone...I can't remember who...Oh yeah, the holocaust-denying president of Iran (?).

He didn't give it back, either.

The whole point was she only gave back the money only a few hours after the press reported it.

You really think she would of given it back otherwise?

I don't know Robert, I don't know her personally nor do you. It's rather like me saying why they hell didn't Obama give back the 10's of thousands of dollars in PAC money he took and why did he stop taking it? You think the press reporting it had something to do with it? See what I mean?

She probably didn't even know about it. It's $1000. Good for her.
Obama took $50,000 from someone...I can't remember who...Oh yeah, the holocaust-denying president of Iran (?).

He didn't give it back, either.

Link?

I don't know Robert, I don't know her personally nor do you. It's rather like me saying why they hell didn't Obama give back the 10's of thousands of dollars in PAC money he took and why did he stop taking it? You think the press reporting it had something to do with it? See what I mean?

Again, I was just pointing out that Sarah Palin is not a maverick. Though it seems most republicans have even gotten past that delusion.

Again, I was just pointing out that Sarah Palin is not a maverick. Though it seems most republicans have even gotten past that delusion.

Yes, she is a maverick. Anyone who tackles corruption and big oil is a maverick. Anyone who chops $230 MILLION in earmarks is a maverick.
And any politician who will return money is definitely a maverick.

I'll look for a link for the Obama thing. I don't hold out much hope. The press buries that shit.

I haven't found it yet, but look what I did find...

Lehman Bros is one of the biggest contributors to Obama.

And does anyone besides myself find it disturbing that colleges are top contributors to the tune of millions of dollars? WTF? No wonder our colleges are cesspools. Should our schools really be so slanted politically?

Top Contributors to Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

Yes, she is a maverick. Anyone who tackles corruption and big oil is a maverick. Anyone who chops $230 MILLION in earmarks is a maverick.
And any politician who will return money is definitely a maverick.

I'll look for a link for the Obama thing. I don't hold out much hope. The press buries that shit.

The press might supposedly to you, but not the internet.

The internet does not have a Liberal bias MichelleAnn.

Energy Wire: PostGlobal at washingtonpost.com

Sarah Palin, Ted Stevens, & The Republican Culture Of Corruption Oliver Willis

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nTX-oJUCaU]YouTube - Stevens Endorses Palin for Governor[/ame]

Think Progress Scandal-Plagued Ted Stevens Endorses Palin For VP, Says He’s ‘Known And Worked’ With Her ‘For Over A Decade’

Oh yes, she's tackling corruption and big oil to me. :rolleyes: Oh wait, maybe you're using reverse psychology?

I haven't found it yet, but look what I did find...

Lehman Bros is one of the biggest contributors to Obama.

And does anyone besides myself find it disturbing that colleges are top contributors to the tune of millions of dollars? WTF? No wonder our colleges are cesspools. Should our schools really be so slanted politically?

Top Contributors to Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/16/us/politics/16record.html?_r=1&hp=&pagewanted=all&oref=slogin

He has often taken his lead on financial issues from two outspoken advocates of free market approaches, former Senator Phil Gramm and Alan Greenspan, the former Federal Reserve chairman. Individuals associated with Merrill Lynch, which sold itself to Bank of America in the market upheaval of the past weekend, have given his presidential campaign nearly $300,000, making them Mr. McCain’s largest contributor, collectively.

You wish. Keep dreaming. Maybe someday y'all too will actually have another candidate that's worth a shit.

Well the Republican party has come so far from leaders like Abraham Lincoln to Sarah Palin. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back