Palin Gives Powerful Speech At GOP Rally (No Teleprompters)

Personally I think she is kinda a dim witt and not qualified to be president.

But that does not change the fact that many people see her as a normal person and like what she has to say.

I also think much of the attacks against her have been undeserved and evidence of the Lefts hatred of any woman who dares not be a democrat lemming.

boy, whoever wrote this op...talk about a fucking moron. she's just in it for the money, you dumb fuck! she gives speeches because she makes millions doing so! she doesnt care about this country, she's too incompetent to hold any office other than running a neighborhood lemonade stand. the fact that she deserted her own state out of pure avarice proves this!

sarah palin deserted her own constituents. what a fraud. she could go take a giant shit and most of the people on this thread would want to go have a big whiff. and pay to do so. dumb fucks. wow, she's really impressive, having finally memorized the same garbage she's been spewing for the last year and a half.

sarah palin deserted her own constituents. what a fraud. she could go take a giant shit and most of the people on this thread would want to go have a big whiff. and pay to do so. dumb fucks. wow, she's really impressive, having finally memorized the same garbage she's been spewing for the last year and a half.

Calling other people 'dumb fucks' while managing to post sentences without using capitalization is a rather substantial kettle calling a little pot, black.

Idiot.

I'm sorry. California Girl, please explain why you like Sarah Palin and believe that she is a credible and viable politican, you dumb fuck.

Forum List

Back