Palin Gives Powerful Speech At GOP Rally (No Teleprompters)

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
What a riveting speech she gave tonight to a packed audience. This is by far the best speech I’ve ever heard her deliver. Not just the content, but also the delivery
I do think her speech today will be a tipping point, very very soon the polls will flop more over to her side, the conservative view and the Tea Party. Invoking former President Ronald Reagan, Palin told the roaring crowd she wanted a return to principles he espoused: "lower taxes, smaller, smarter government, less overreach and intrusion, strong, unapologetic national defense."

Video:
PalinTV Blog Archive Governor Palin’s Speech at GOP Rally, Anaheim CA – October 16 2010

Hey! I did not notice this before!

C4P+Capitol+Header.png

you don't need a teleprompter when you are just regurgitating talking points

What a riveting speech she gave tonight to a packed audience. This is by far the best speech I’ve ever heard her deliver. Not just the content, but also the delivery

I do think her speech today will be a tipping point, very very soon the polls will flop more over to her side, the conservative view and the Tea Party. Invoking former President Ronald Reagan, Palin told the roaring crowd she wanted a return to principles he espoused: "lower taxes, smaller, smarter government, less overreach and intrusion, strong, unapologetic national defense."

Poor republican women can't afford a teleprompter, so she writes cheat notes on her hand, and a ream of paper.

Of course, what does Palin's speech amount to? Is she running for governors of Alaska again? A senate seat? Queen of America? Surely there must be some point in her giving speeches. Is she the pitch hitter for a candidate? LOL!!!

Last edited:
That chick must really scare the hell out of you people on the LEFT.

She may be rough around the edges, but when she speaks, average Americans like what they hear.

She may be rough around the edges, but when she speaks, average Americans like what they hear.

Anyone that stupid should be scarying the hell out of you!!! LMAO!!! Maybe if she had a teleprompter she could have told us what newpapers her husband has to read to her.

Palin Gives Powerful Speech At GOP Rally (No Teleprompters)

For a Republican, a "powerful speech" is not using a "teleprompter". I remember when Obama was invited to a "Republican Retreat" and for hours, he stood up before Republicans and kicked ass. They said it was a mistake to televise such an ass whipping. This is why no one knows what a single Republican policy is before an important election.

Some things have let slip.

Privatise SS and the VA.

End unemployment.

End Medicare.

Nothing about unemployment.

Basically, "Every man for himself".

No, NOT average. Dumb, easily scared and led white people.

Freedom is not a talking point.

Get out of my country.

:lol: In one sentence you talk about freedom, and in the next you claim it is YOUR country and he should leave because you don't like his opinion. :rofl:

Spot on.

Which is why conservatives fail frequently.

They really don't believe many of the things they try to "triangulate".

Freedom. Liberty, and Justice are not some abstract concepts with realities that don't impact the real world.

They are all part of the Liberal Creed.

Maybe Palin should have had a teleprompter to spare us watching her looking down at her cue cards like a bumbling 2 year old.

Freedom is not a talking point.

Get out of my country.

:lol: In one sentence you talk about freedom, and in the next you claim it is YOUR country and he should leave because you don't like his opinion. :rofl:

Spot on.

Which is why conservatives fail frequently.

They really don't believe many of the things they try to "triangulate".

Freedom. Liberty, and Justice are not some abstract concepts with realities that don't impact the real world.

They are all part of the Liberal Creed.

They only want freedom for the people who think like them.

No, NOT average. Dumb, easily scared and led white people.

Tell us all how horrible and evil white people are again Dean. It has been at least an hour since the last time you did.

The Momma Grizzly thing annoys me. For one, when being attacked a Grizzly wouldn't quit. :D

Forum List

Back