Palin Getting Death Threats

I find it very telling that the right thinks its the moral thing to do by voting for Palin no matter how badly she does.

They dont believe in winning a contest fairly

Well, as long as they restrict their half-assed voting schemes to nonsense like this dancing show, we'll all be OK.

Sarah Palin and family are as interesting as Jimmy Carter's!!!!

My Uncle Bob had a 6 Pac of "Jimmy Beer" in his little collection.

Maybe Tank can save his Dancing with the Stars vids as a collector's item too!

I enjoy Dancing With the Stars simply because I love to watch the dancing. I really couldn't care less who the contestants are, although I do get annoyed when the winner is already a dancer or entertainer by profession. These days, it's so rare to see anyone dancing TOGETHER, in concert with EACH OTHER's moves other than pressing their lower halfs together, that DWTS is a pleasure to watch.

I'm considering throwing in some votes for Bristol... just to annoy the liberals. I'm just such a bitch!

That's the only reason she's winning. The cult of the right.

The only reason I know she's on the show is from the rabid ranting of the lefties on this board. I haven't watch it and I don't care to watch it. I will, however, vote for her.... Just to annoy you and the minions of 'hate'. I will find it highly entertaining if she wins. It's a fucking reality tv show - anyone who takes it seriously is an idiot.

LOL, how tolerent of you to say!

Haha...I am very tolerant...I'm one of those guys that lets people over, even though they had 2 miles to change lanes, but wait til the last 100 feet before they realize it...I'm tolerant of little kids that act insane because they don't know any better...I'm tolerant of panhandlers and will give them what I have as long as they don't smell like booze...

I'm not tolerant of hypocrites...which, by definition, means liberal...I don't fill my car up and then do everything I can to make the price go up...I don't eat eggs, cheese, and butter and then call myself a vegetarian...I don't sneak into Wal-Mart to buy cheap garbage and then go to city council meetings to stop another Wal-Mart from being built...I don't protest wars and then say I support the troops...I don't plug away on my computer, using Windows, and vote for people who want to strangle "big business". I don't go to the best doctors and hospitals in the world and complain because they should be more like Europe's...And I especially don't walk out the door into the best country in the world and call it evil because it is successful...and then turn around and somehow find the nerve to say I'm patriotic because of that....I never claimed to be tolerant...I do claim to have morals and principles that let me know where to draw the line of tolerance :)

Well yeah, that of course describes "99% of liberals" according to you, right? You think you're so special because of your litany of "values," when in reality, having to iterate them indicates you're just a jerk.

palin-hate.jpg

Someone really does need to do a book on all of her fictitious claims. The most recent BS is her claiming to be 'jes regular folk' like your average American out touring the beautiful countryside (Alaska). Here's an RV that "regular folk" can maybe afford someday to tool around the countryside:

1010692_L_01.jpg

Here's one like the Palin Family RV, probably parked somewhere near Todd's brand new Piper private plane:

temp_index_image_2.jpg

Bristol Palin receives death threats before 'Dancing with the Stars' finale, ABC increases security

BY Aliyah Shahid
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Seriously, what is wrong with people that some would make death threats, shoot their TV and mail white powder to a contestant over a dancing show on TV? I'm really having trouble wrapping my head around the vile acts that have been perpetrated because Bristol Palin is on this show. Can anyone explain this?

It's sick. We've become a country of non-adult thinking and behavior. This is a lengthy article, but well worth the read, as it explains this strange evolution from child to adult, and back again.

Why Do American Voters Think Like Small Children? -- New York Magazine
We have customized entertainment (my.nbc, my.nytimes, my.yahoo), which makes us see the world as a child does, a place that curves to fit our needs and desires and opinions; the Internet has become less a portal into other worlds than a mirror of our own, or what Nicholas Negroponte at the M.I.T. Media Lab famously calls “The Daily Me.”

Right on point.

The article discusses a LOT of new attitudes and what is deemed politically "important" these days. Zombies and vampires attract more attention among young people who don't seem to care that the quality of our education is near the bottom on a global competitive scale. Twittering and texting has become the preferred mode of communication, instead of talking. It's really quite scary, because I don't see the trend getting any better.

...I plan to watch the finale and vote for Bristol. She can score a 2 out of 10 and she has my vote!

I really just want to see the liberals go bonkers! My mother is a huge liberal and fan of the show, she is pulling out her hair over Bristol. I plan to vote in front of her, so I can see one liberal's impression first hand! :lol:

So if she loses, will you smack your mother?

I'm considering throwing in some votes for Bristol... just to annoy the liberals. I'm just such a bitch!

Frankly, I think that's exactly what has happened. Politicizing the whole thing. The new show that began last night, Skating With the Stars (I haven't watched it yet) will be rather dull by comparison, unless it becomes a battle on the ice between cons and libs. But in that case, there could be blood. Those blades are sharp.

Yeah, I've never watched the show, but after reading some of the posts by the rabid lefties here, I may throw in a couple dozen votes myself, just for all the head exploding goodness. :lol:

Sorry, but most of us "lefties" expect it tonight. The real shocker was last week. So sorry you missed it.

That's the thing, she isn't winning. She is consistently the lowest on the scoreboard but the votes come in and she continues to stay.

I love hearing about her on Chelsea Lately. The other night, Chelsea told everyone to vote for anyone but Bristol just to get her out of there. Bristol keeps making comments about the haters out there but man, people in the audience boo her. It is nutz!

Pot is next to harmless.
Pot has been used by many cultures since the plant first grew on this planet.
This country uses drugs all the time you fool.

Drugs save lives in this country every day.

You are thinking with your hate again.

You better tell the pharma industry the same thing you just told me.

Provide one instance where pot saved a human life.

ask a cancer survivor who used it to get through chemo

I know many cancer survivors that have never smoked pot.

You failed!

Last edited:

The only reason I know she's on the show is from the rabid ranting of the lefties on this board. I haven't watch it and I don't care to watch it. I will, however, vote for her.... Just to annoy you and the minions of 'hate'. I will find it highly entertaining if she wins. It's a fucking reality tv show - anyone who takes it seriously is an idiot.

Except that's not the point. After all, Tom DeLay when he was a candidate on the show two years ago could have made it all the way to the finals if the same kind of texting manipulation had gone on. The problem is, like everything else these days, even a reality show becomes an US v. THEM, and Palin fans are so intense that they are obsessed with seeing Bristol win, even though she doesn't deserve it.

The people taking this most seriously are the people who are voting for anyone on DWTS.

People like you. :lol::lol:

Except that's not the point. After all, Tom DeLay when he was a candidate on the show two years ago could have made it all the way to the finals if the same kind of texting manipulation had gone on. The problem is, like everything else these days, even a reality show becomes an US v. THEM, and Palin fans are so intense that they are obsessed with seeing Bristol win, even though she doesn't deserve it.

Do you have evidence of any "texting manipulation(s)" or any other irregularities?

Forum List

Back