Palin gets protective order against 'stalker'

she is big and bad in a helicopter shooting defenseless animals...but when it comes to doing something in real life ...she is all about being protected....go figure

She's a violent self described pitt bull who shoots animals from a helicopter for sport. ...
Provide a source and/or link to support your claim that Palin shoots animals from a helicopter.

Bullshit. But, morons buy bullshit. So, no surprise that you posted it.

Idiot.

I wonder if he is a republican or demoncrat? A republican I say.

Nope. There are no republicans in McAdoo, PA. That is a small shanty-town in the coal region. Check out the population and average income if you don't believe me.
You are NOT believable!

CON$ themselves say they earn less than Libs when CON$ brag about how much more generous CON$ are than Libs. :lol:

Interesting, However the conservative generosity being greater was highlighted by the salvation army. Perhaps you should do a search and read all the articles available.

Yes. She does shoot defensless animals from a helicopter, they track them, scare the shit out of them, corner them and shoot them dead. I do believe that she is very violent, I don't trust anything she says and we do have every right to express our opinions here.

Some try their best to supress that when they happen to disagree.

I haven't heard anyone defend he tho, I haven't heard anything that would make me believe that they even care about her at all. My thread is here for everyone to participate in. I haven't run away from my opinion, just tried to clarify and discuss.

I wonder if he is a republican or demoncrat? A republican I say.

Nope. There are no republicans in McAdoo, PA. That is a small shanty-town in the coal region. Check out the population and average income if you don't believe me.

Not to nitpick, but Schuylkill County is almost all crumbling shanty towns and with the exception of their Congressman reliably Republican in its voting pattern. Anthracite country has a unique culture. Good people, but conventional wisdom doesn't necessarily apply.

It doesn't really matter though. Whatever this guy's voter registration card might say (if he has one), he's obviously got bigger issues than politics. I'm no Palin fan, but she did the proper thing. Stalkers are no laughing matter. Hopefully this guy will get treatment that works for him.

The hate is strong in some people... She is wise to get whatever protection she can...

I have no doubt some would acually applaud if some sort of harm were to befall her and many would even suggest she deserved it...

How sad that pure politics have reduced people (yes, on both sides) to that level...

Yes. She does shoot defensless animals from a helicopter, they track them, scare the shit out of them, corner them and shoot them dead. I do believe that she is very violent, I don't trust anything she says and we do have every right to express our opinions here.

Some try their best to supress that when they happen to disagree.

I haven't heard anyone defend he tho, I haven't heard anything that would make me believe that they even care about her at all. My thread is here for everyone to participate in. I haven't run away from my opinion, just tried to clarify and discuss.
Sorry. Your typed words telling us that Palin shoots animals from helicopters do not cut it.

Support it.

Otherwise, it is just bullshit.

Or, just keep posting cheap talk and bullshit. We already have a good idea of what sort of sellout you are. And we sure have a good idea of what sort of moron you are (unable to grasp the concept of supporting a statement). We also have a solid idea of how low your standards are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back