Palin gets protective order against 'stalker'

Yeah, if she would just drop the inflammatory rhetoric from her speeches, maybe we could come together and stop all the violence..

I understand your resentment, Sarah, but your reaction is off. Palin might be the worst thing to ever happen to American politics, but she is still a woman, a mom, a citizen...and she is now a crime victim. The cops are not limited to enforcing the law only in cases where the victim is "appealing".

Palin has a different POV on guns and gun control than me and I assume than you. Her opinion should not affect your desire to see her protected from criminals and insane people who may harm her. Would you be saying these things if Palin, God forbid, had been shot?

Get a grip on your perspective, woman.

She's a violent self described pitt bull who shoots animals from a helicopter for sport. She stalks defensless animals...

Nobody said as taken out of context here, that she should be shot. She's a hypiocrite though, she thinks only crazies like her should be armed...

Madeline, you need to get a grip and read for comprehension. You really don't need to grade everyone's posts, you're not good enough.

She's a violent self described pitt bull who shoots animals from a helicopter for sport. She stalks defensless animals...

Nobody said as taken out of context here, that she should be shot. She's a hypiocrite though, she thinks only crazies like her should be armed...

Madeline, you need to get a grip and read for comprehension. You really don't need to grade everyone's posts, you're not good enough.

Sorry you feel I was condescending, Sarah. That was not my intention. I find Palin's politics reprehensible too...but nobody deserves to be victimized in this way, no matter what they may be doing, legally or illegally.

I don't see it as hypocritical for her to seek protection, and I am not getting why you do. So what if she owns guns, etc.? How does that make her ineligible for protection from the cops?

There are a lot of hunters who should animals for sport. It is legal.

Threatening to shoot a human being is not. Get a grip is right.

Ha! You call that hunting.. She's very violent.

She is at that, Sarah.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3pY8MAaAUY]YouTube - alaskan wolf set me free[/ame]

But it still does not matter. She could be the Green River Killer and she'd STILL be just as entitled to the protection of law enforcement against stalkers as Mother Theresa.

She is at that, Sarah.

YouTube - alaskan wolf set me free

But it still does not matter. She could be the Green River Killer and she'd STILL be just as entitled to the protection of law enforcement against stalkers as Mother Theresa.

Please don't compare her to the Green River Killer now, she isn't that overtly maniacal. You're exaggerating again. Again, I only said she was a hypocrite.

She is at that, Sarah.

Please don't compare her to the Green River Killer now, she isn't that overtly maniacal. You're exaggerating again. Again, I only said she was a hypocrite.

I exaggerated to make a point. Even a hypocrite gets protection from stalkers.

She is at that, Sarah.

Maybe you should get a little rest ole girl. Things might be clearer for you a little later.

I wonder if he is a republican or demoncrat? A republican I say.

Nope. There are no republicans in McAdoo, PA. That is a small shanty-town in the coal region. Check out the population and average income if you don't believe me.
You are NOT believable!

CON$ themselves say they earn less than Libs when CON$ brag about how much more generous CON$ are than Libs. :lol:

Maybe you should get a little rest ole girl. Things might be clearer for you a little later.

Now who's being condescending, Sarah? You dun like that I feel "even Palin" should be treated as any other citizen when she needs a cop?

In this thread, Sarah, you've proven yourself a fool. Madeline was spot on with your comments about Palin and about you. Continue sticking your foot further down your throat, though, it's enjoyable to watch a fool in her element.

So she deserves to be stalked because she HUNTS?

I knew you were unhinged but I didn't realize you were an animal rights nutjob. Explains a lot. what a loon ou are.

ANYTIME Sarah G attempts to take a feminist stance, I will remind her of this thread. She is no friend of any woman as she will sell a woman's fundamental rights out to brainless partisanship.

i think sarah point is that palin always preaching the hard core independence of being this and that...but when it comes down to it...she is just a whiner....she complained when mcguinness moved next door to her...now this stalker blah blah blah...do mamma grizzlies really fear stalkers...

i think she is just an attention whore....and i have ever right to think that

Forum List

Back