Palin - "Game Changer"

Conservatives know aspects of the our health care system can be improved - not in the quality of care, but overall affordability and access.

Over regulation and rampant tort costs have taken health care costs up beyond what normal market conditions would have created. Allow state to state competition, real tort reform, and you would witness costs come down and access improved, while maintaining the current overall quality of service and innovation.
Sounds goood.... Can I still have my public option?

no, get a job instead

I don't understand the correlation. If you have a job, but don't like your health insurance, why can't you go out and buy a cheaper one, run by the gov't?

TUNE IN TOMORROW TO HEAR A HEALTH CARE REFORM PLAN THAT WILL PROVE TO BE THE GAME CHANGER

Today at 3:28pm

Mark my words - tomorrow is the game changer! Tune in to hear common sense solutions that bury the false accusations that conscientious members of Congress have no solutions to meet America's health care challenges.

If you're like me, shaking your head wondering why all the miscommunication between Washington and the American people who have been saying, "Please hear what we're saying about our desire for health care reform," then tomorrow will be a refreshing time of clarity for all.

All Americans, and especially colleagues of House Republican Leader John Boehner: please listen to tomorrow's weekly GOP national address. Rep. Boehner will highlight a common sense alternative to Speaker Pelosi's 1,990-page government takeover of health care. I urge you to watch for it. For a preview, go to: Health Care - GOP Solutions for America - GOP.gov

You'll hear solutions. You'll hear of real choices based on America's proven free-market principles. You'll know once and for all what the GOP and Independents have been saying all along about alternatives to another big government take over. After tomorrow, you'll know that accusations against the GOP and Independents for not providing solutions are false. Those claims are bogus. There are alternatives. Tune in to Rep. Boehner's address tomorrow to hear them.

I look forward to the game changer!

- Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin: TUNE IN TOMORROW TO HEAR A HEALTH CARE REFORM PLAN THAT WILL PROVE TO BE THE GAME CHANGER | Facebook

spam.jpg

no, get a job instead

I don't understand the correlation. If you have a job, but don't like your health insurance, why can't you go out and buy a cheaper one, run by the gov't?

If you're talking about the current House bill, there's no reason to believe it would be cheaper. In fact, according to the CBO report on it, the public option in HR 3962 would probably cost more than private insurance.

CBO and JCT expect that approximately 9 million
people would obtain coverage in that way in 2019, bringing the total
number of people enrolled in exchange plans to about 30 million in that
year. Roughly one-fifth of the people purchasing coverage through the
exchanges would enroll in the public plan, meaning that total enrollment in
that plan would be about 6 million.

That estimate of enrollment reflects CBO’s assessment that a public plan
paying negotiated rates would attract a broad network of providers but
would typically have premiums that are somewhat higher than the average
premiums for the private plans in the exchanges. The rates the public plan
pays to providers would, on average, probably be comparable to the rates
paid by private insurers participating in the exchanges. The public plan
would have lower administrative costs than those private plans but would
probably engage in less management of utilization by its enrollees and
attract a less healthy pool of enrollees. (The effects of that “adverse
selection” on the public plan’s premiums would be only partially offset by
the “risk adjustment” procedures that would apply to all plans operating in
the exchanges.)

http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/106xx/doc10688/hr3962Rangel.pdf

The Republican plan message is getting getting some traction.

-State to state insurance competition vs the in-state monopoly system currenty utilized.

-Real and long needed Tort Reform

Those two in particular are being well received.

The Pelosi bill looks more and more like the fiscal centralized government monstrosity it actually is...

Conservatives know aspects of the our health care system can be improved - not in the quality of care, but overall affordability and access.

Over regulation and rampant tort costs have taken health care costs up beyond what normal market conditions would have created. Allow state to state competition, real tort reform, and you would witness costs come down and access improved, while maintaining the current overall quality of service and innovation.

Are you going to pay for it yourself--or do you want me to pay for your healthcare?

If you want to pay for your own health care then you can have anything you want--but don't expect me too--I have a family of my own that I need to provide for.

Yeah, get Sarah Palin involved. That's the way to go. Republicans are the party of do nothing, have been the most obstructionist Party ever..... If you think the poor insurance companies need more help...Vote Republican!

What I find truly amazing is that the majority of people who support "the public option" (government dictated healthcare) not only have never lived under such plans, but, I do not see them addressing the many problems with such plans.

Further the only problem with our healthcare is payments of it, not the quality of it. In fact people from around the world come here for quality treatment.

I would much rather see our assets enhanced and made even better and the weak links improved on. To me, that makes sense. Tearing apart the entire system and redoing it simply is counter productive and grossly speaks to other motives, than what is best for the system and the American people.

Frankly I don't care who comes up with a reasonable solution, it could be Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck for all I care, I just know one thing, when radicalism is left to make the choices, no good will come of it and tearing the entire system down to fix a few problems is radicalism.

oh and YES, I do understand "government dictated healthcare" first hand, so please, saving the foolish preaching about how grand it is. I know better!

Mike

Frankly I don't care who comes up with a reasonable solution,.....

There aren't any reasonable solutions to be had. Most of the positions are purely political. We can't even agree on what the goal is let alone how to achieve it. The mantras of the right are along the lines that "government is bad!!!".........if so, why are they in said government??? They seem to like their public options and salaries and perqs.

Rationality doesn't enter into it. If it did, we'd have single payer, one set of rules for the entire country and a few states that can be no mans lands. I'd pick Utah and Montana and Idaho.......but that's just me.....

Frankly I don't care who comes up with a reasonable solution,.....

There aren't any reasonable solutions to be had. Most of the positions are purely political. We can't even agree on what the goal is let alone how to achieve it. The mantras of the right are along the lines that "government is bad!!!".........if so, why are they in said government??? They seem to like their public options and salaries and perqs.

Rationality doesn't enter into it. If it did, we'd have single payer, one set of rules for the entire country and a few states that can be no mans lands. I'd pick Utah and Montana and Idaho.......but that's just me.....

Well I disagree on there being no goal. The goal is making it affordable and more simple to navigate on the payment end.

Obviously I don't have the answer or I would not be sitting here merely venting my opinions, but, there are solutions, the first step is the real desire to find them, with the American people being the single common interest and no special interests.

I know doctors personally who have already reduced the end user cost to their patients by 35 - 50% within their own practices. Now if they can achieve that, then we have room for real changes across the board nationally.

We need leadership who wants to achieve it, on both sides. This is not a political party issue, it is a American people issue. so if those in Washington cannot achieve that desire, then it is up to the people to either motivate them in that direction or remove them!

Simply saying it is not possible is not in my play book, nor was this nation built on that type of mind set, sorry!

Mike

Yeah, get Sarah Palin involved. That's the way to go. Republicans are the party of do nothing, have been the most obstructionist Party ever..... If you think the poor insurance companies need more help...Vote Republican!

And your way of thinking is just as counter productive and destructive as what you are accusing the Republicans of.

Until mind sets like this mature we will get nowhere and Washington seems to be full of them! But it has been that way for decades and decades so we either change or it may be time to pay the piper!

As for Palin, I don't know what the end result will be with her, but, I know this, Liberal Partisan hacks like you only want to cloud the issue in a futile attempt to take the spot light of the current problem in Washington, the Liberal monopoly.

At least Palin is willing to piss both sides off, hell that is refreshing in it's self even if she goes no further!

Mike

:lol::lol::lol:

And your way of thinking is just as counter productive and destructive as what you are accusing the Republicans of.

Until mind sets like this mature we will get nowhere and Washington seems to be full of them! But it has been that way for decades and decades so we either change or it may be time to pay the piper!

As for Palin, I don't know what the end result will be with her, but, I know this, Liberal Partisan hacks like you only want to cloud the issue in a futile attempt to take the spot light of the current problem in Washington, the Liberal monopoly.

At least Palin is willing to piss both sides off, hell that is refreshing in it's self even if she goes no further!

Mike

She will go further...

She will go further...

She did, in my last dream she was on top furiously sweating as I fucked her fast and furious, she was yelling to heavan and Earth "I will be President."

Then I woke up to the cold morning light, got up and watered my lemon trees.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back