Palin Gaining Independents

My 2 cents:

I like Palin for I think she would be better then anyone out there right now but, yes there is a but if Obama and the libs have shown me anything that is to not place all your eggs on one person.

I fancy how the libs hate her for this alone makes her appealing. I like how she would cut unnecessary spending, but I don't think a President would be good for her in 2012. I would like her to be able to hold people to the fire and cut cut cut cut, but one person isn't going to do that.

She's a moron, she would be abused by foreign leaders, an did I mention she's retarded? On top of all that she fucking QUIT on her people when it got hard and you think she should be Prez?

I'm sorry but ANYONE who thinks Palin should be Prez is also a complete fucking moron. She also makes women look bad unlike Hillary who shows just how bright women are

Thanks for an unbiased view...I've learned so much from your post. :cuckoo:

My 2 cents:

I like Palin for I think she would be better then anyone out there right now but, yes there is a but if Obama and the libs have shown me anything that is to not place all your eggs on one person.

I fancy how the libs hate her for this alone makes her appealing. I like how she would cut unnecessary spending, but I don't think a President would be good for her in 2012. I would like her to be able to hold people to the fire and cut cut cut cut, but one person isn't going to do that.

She's a moron, she would be abused by foreign leaders, an did I mention she's retarded? On top of all that she fucking QUIT on her people when it got hard and you think she should be Prez?

I'm sorry but ANYONE who thinks Palin should be Prez is also a complete fucking moron. She also makes women look bad unlike Hillary who shows just how bright women are

You like this woman and think she's a good candidate to run this country so no, there isn't anything anyone could teach you

I'm not sure who the Republicans will run for President the next time around but I'm guessing that they could run Mickey Mouse and get more votes than Obama will get.

I guess we now know why liberals continue to slam her.....THEY ARE AFRAID OF HER!!!!! LOL

You could be right. The reaction of the extreme leftist minority to Palin is both freakish and devoid of sound reasoning.

She has certainly struck a nerve - both positive and negative, and continues to prove a fascinating still developing story...

I agree with the idea that she has Libs running scared. If they really believed she was such a joke and not a threat why would they be putting all of this effort and energy into trying to make her look like a joke and not a threat? Their actions betray their real feelings. :)

I guess we now know why liberals continue to slam her.....THEY ARE AFRAID OF HER!!!!! LOL

No, there's another option. We're amused as hell at what a trainwreck she is and we're having a good laugh at her (and her supporters') expense.

:lol:

Ah, I see now... And you a liberal are part of the self pro-claimed "most accepting and tolerant people in the world" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you dumbasses see why people call you hypocrits now.... sheesh...

You like this woman and think she's a good candidate to run this country so no, there isn't anything anyone could teach you

You sure read a lot into the few words I posted. :cuckoo: You are a moron. :lol:

No, there's another option. We're amused as hell at what a trainwreck she is and we're having a good laugh at her (and her supporters') expense.

Ah, I see now... And you a liberal are part of the self pro-claimed "most accepting and tolerant people in the world" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you dumbasses see why people call you hypocrits now.... sheesh...

Sorry stupid, there are different kinds of Liberals and I don't happen to be one of those.

My 2 cents:

Thanks for the belly laugh. seriously. :lol:

Somehow, I doubt we would see Sarah Palin bowing to a Saudi Prince or going on the Grand Apology Tour.

Palin is calling Obama to task on his Cap and Tax scheme...

washingtonpost.com

Maybe since the left wants to give Palin so much attention this is her new strategy.... Actually ask Obama to defend his actions...afterall the media isn't going to do it...

and I love that she did it in WAPO of all places.

I'm sure the drooliing libs must have loved seeing that wth their morning latte.

My 2 cents:

Thanks for the belly laugh. seriously. :lol:

Somehow, I doubt we would see Sarah Palin bowing to a Saudi Prince or going on the Grand Apology Tour.

She wouldn't bow, she'd be on her knees. And apologizing is exactly what we need right now you fucking dumb shit. We just killed over 100,000 Iraqi's who did NOTHING to us you fascist idiot

Forum List

Back