Palin for President? Not Much Support, Poll Finds

Because the poll is of absolutely no consequence... unless she had actually announced. Until then, it is as relevant as running a poll on Micky Mouse.

If it werent for Palin, msnbc, cnn, and sat night live would be out of business. The left just must be terrified of her. It's been two years since she lost but they run a constant barrage of hit pieces, polls, daily slams and what not. It's quite amusing. Although with O failing miserably I can see how they're very worried.

If it werent for Palin, msnbc, cnn, and sat night live would be out of business. The left just must be terrified of her. It's been two years since she lost but they run a constant barrage of hit pieces, polls, daily slams and what not. It's quite amusing. Although with O failing miserably I can see how they're very worried.

Poor Sarah...everyone is picking on her

If she went home to raise her family after she quit as Governor, nobody would say a word about her.

But since she chooses to use her spare time to engage in non-stop attacks against the Obama administration and "Lamestream" media....she is fair game

Run Sarah Run

Poor Sarah...everyone is picking on her

If she went home to raise her family after she quit as Governor, nobody would say a word about her.

But since she chooses to use her spare time to engage in non-stop attacks against the Obama administration and "Lamestream" media....she is fair game

Run Sarah Run

I can't disagree too much with you there, rw, since she does stay in the limelight. At least she's providing news, jobs to the freakshows over at msnbc, cnn, lol.

New Topics

Forum List

Back