Palin Foe mulls 3rd party run

joe miller appears to be an asshat in the palin mold. :thup:

Why?

his answer to every question posed to him was basically *alaska has lots of stuff"

just not impressed by him.

Don't know - don't live in the state, so I didn't really follow him... I defer to people up there who I have read and talked to and were interested in him... A couple of long time AK friends of mine liked what they heard vs. Murkowski...

his answer to every question posed to him was basically *alaska has lots of stuff"

Don't know - don't live in the state, so I didn't really follow him... I defer to people up there who I have read and talked to and were interested in him... A couple of long time AK friends of mine liked what they heard vs. Murkowski...

i'm basing my opinion on an in depth listening to about 30 seconds of an interview.

y'know, because i care.

i'm basing my opinion on an in depth listening to about 30 seconds of an interview.

y'know, because i care.

well...

OK, then....

paak the caah in the yaahd and whatnot....;)

Alaska Senate Race: Will Murkowski Run as Third Party Candidate - The Daily Beast

THE TEA PARTY STRIKES AGAIN!

This is at least the third instance I have seen when the far right tea baggers are splitting the GOP vote. NICE...

To correct you--it's not the tea party that is splitting the GOP it's a few in the GOP that are determined to split it.

Many races in this country--tea party candidates have WON the primaries--and YES most have an R behind their names.

Unfortunately we have some in the GOP--"egomaniacs" determined to stay with the same ol' good ol' gals and boys of the republican B.S.--and are determined to throw a wrench into conservative candidates winning.

You know that you just admitted that the Tea Party in this country is really not the GOP.--LOL or astro-turf as Nancy Pelosi continually refers to us as.

So the Tea Party in this country has two fights to win. One on the democrat side and one on the republican side.

For instance in my state of Colorado--Dan Maes won the primary for govenor over Scott McInnis--(McInnis being the GOP favorite.) Then up pops Tom Tancreado running as a 3rd party--because he believes that Dan Maes doesn't have the "money" to beat the democrat Hickenlooper.

In both instances you have a well-known republicans that are determined to split the conservative vote--thereby insuring a democrat victory. It's not the Tea Party's fault--this comes directly from disgrunteled Republican top dogs--that are really not liking the underdog candidates winning these primaries.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back