Palin Foe mulls 3rd party run

Where do I send money and support:)

It should be coming up soon. Just Google Murkowski run, in a couple of days. The real news agencies, which leaves out FOX, should be reporting it when it happens.

Um...It's not the "teabaggers" who are the ones splitting the vote....In many cases, they're the ones wining the nominations.

It's sore loser crybabies who just can't stand the thought of losing political power, who won't just go away, doing so...Exactly the kind of squishy, mealy-mouthed, wuss douchebags the GOP needs to get shed of.

So instead of backing your candidate for thier own ideas, hope that a schism in the other party lets your candidate win by default. Excellent way to govern, no matter what side tries it.

Um...It's not the "teabaggers" who are the ones splitting the vote....In many cases, they're the ones wining the nominations.

Not the case in the New York special election a while back. You know the one. It was an easy "R" pick up until Palin and the Tea Party got involved.

That's why I said "most".

But even that example kind of flails, as Hoffman wasn't the ousted incumbent or loser in a primary....He just decided to run as an indy form the get-go.

FWIW, I throw Joe Lieberman in the "just go away you sore loser" category as well.

Alaska Senate Race: Will Murkowski Run as Third Party Candidate - The Daily Beast

THE TEA PARTY STRIKES AGAIN!

This is at least the third instance I have seen when the far right tea baggers are splitting the GOP vote. NICE...

I will donate to his 3rd Party campaign.

You obviously don't know much about "him", do you PudYank?....:lol:

BTW, from what I've read the deadline to be on the November ballot in Alaska was June 10th, so unless Murkowski finds or manufactures some votes to overtake Miller, it's all over but the crying...

Congrats to Miller if his lead holds up...:clap2:

Murkowski has conceded to Miller...

Congrats to Tea Party endorsed Miller....:clap2:

Murkowski concedes GOP Senate race to Miller: 2010 Election | adn.com

yeah, cograts to AK for dumping a senator who got the $5 for every dollar they paid in fed taxes! :thup:

you go, Alaska!
What, did you already forget this ass-whipping of that lame-assed retort, from a mere few days ago? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2662622-post5.html

wrestling_pwned.jpg

Murkowski has conceded to Miller...

Congrats to Tea Party endorsed Miller....:clap2:

Murkowski concedes GOP Senate race to Miller: 2010 Election | adn.com

yeah, cograts to AK for dumping a senator who got the $5 for every dollar they paid in fed taxes! :thup:

you go, Alaska!
What, did you already forget this ass-whipping of that lame-assed retort from a mere few days ago? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2662622-post5.html

wrestling_pwned.jpg
i didnt ;)

Forum List

Back