Palin Fan Sets Up Legal Defense Fund For Her

will that pitiful excuse for a female never go away?

what's pitiful is you females that keep attacking her.. that's what's pitiful, you are an embarrasment to females. green gooky jealousy.

she is a sorry excuse for a wife...rumors of extra martial affairs..as a mother she seems more focused on bettering herself than caring for her kids...if she were a man she would have been gone and done by now but for some reason that is simply beyond me..she is the darlin of the extreme right....even if she doesnt represent a damn thing they claim to believe in....but hey ...she is the heroine of the hour..you betch ya....

and she keeps herself in the media...not the left...she needs to go to alaska and deal with their problems and stop running for an office she will never be elected to...didnt the american voters decide?

republicans just do not want to admit the vast mistake that was made by nominating her as vp...
:eek:
you are taking leftwing smear machine rumors as true?
come on bones, i used to think you were smarter than that

so tell me dive con what do you think of her and her abilities to govern?

serioulsy why do you think that woman should be president or one heart beat away?

For those of you who cannot seem to alter your propensity to swallow everything dished out by the Left's political messaging machine (and if you do not believe it, take a look at a UTube post where I store everything I can find that The Prophet does wrong: "Let's Invite These Folks to a Town Hall Meeting"; http://obamabs.phpbb3now.com/), it is pretty hard to argue that someone who is attacked so consistently and visciously is not a threat to the attacker.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back