Palin Fading.....

I don't remember seeing any VP Candidate have a crowd of sixty thousand show up like they did for Palin this week in Orlando.
I agree with DDave, the only true poll will be the election it's self.

I feel sorry for Palin, because she’s not being allowed to be herself, which makes her look bad in interviews.

I feel sorry for Palin, because she’s not being allowed to be herself, which makes her look bad in interviews.

Palin most certainly has been allowed to be herself, that's the problem, even the GOP sees she's a yapper. It's too late to muzzle her again, the damage is done.

Palin most certainly has been allowed to be herself, that's the problem, even the GOP sees she's a yapper. It's too late to muzzle her again, the damage is done.
this bs is really getting tiring, but do keep it up and make sure the Obama/Biden camps continues to do it

I honestly believe Palin will come back swinging in the next few weeks before She and McCain win the White House election.

The work she's been kind enough to do for us and our country is overwhelmingly difficult when you're not used to people like gibson and katie curic (sp) doing their best to set her up and make her look bad.
This is a vicious media and I'd like to see "you" go against them without being overwhelmed also.
Ya pack of merciless bottom feeding scum suckers. :cool:

YAY another DU/Huffpost/KOS sock puppet,here to help with Obama's astroturfing. Did you get bored just talking to koolaid drinking wingnuts like yourself.

Forum List

Back