Palin Exposes Politics of Climate...

[SIZE=+1]Palin - Irrefutably Stupid[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
From time to time, I'll get into a debate with a right-winger about whether Sarah Palin is actually stupid or if liberals are just hopelessly biased against her. They claim this bias comes from the fact that liberals are scared of her electability, her charm, her looks, her femininity, her Christianity, her ability connect to the common man and her overall wonderfulness. So, the theory is that we have all collectively decided that she is the best Republican candidate in some secret liberal meeting and are conspiring against her because we are afraid of how brilliant and electable she really is. Now, there are a couple of problems with this theory. There are no opinion leaders on the left with Pigboy-like authority who can command all other progressives to think the same thing and use the same arguments against one person. In other words, we all think she is stupid because she is in fact stupid, not because some liberal cabal told us to think that. How come we don't call Newt Gingrich stupid? Or Dick Cheney or Kay Bailey Hutchinson? We don't make those charges against those people because we know that they are not dullards. They're all clever in their own way. Mitt Romney is greasy, Michael Steele is a clown and Tom DeLay is dirty, but we don't go after their mental acuity like we do with Sarah Palin because they're not as dumb as her (not even Michael Steele).

"She's like Reagan in heels. We need her
to get conservatism going again."
-- Chris Bradford, got his book signed by Palin, Link

He's right...Reagan had Alzheimers.

So Jay..... Do you approve of manipulating data in order to get the results you want rather than factual results?

I will stick with factual results. How about you.... do you stick with media inuendo about an investigation that is currently on going and has not yet reached it's conclusion or do you just parrot the talking heads on the deniers side?

So Jay..... Do you approve of manipulating data in order to get the results you want rather than factual results?

I will stick with factual results. How about you.... do you stick with media inuendo about an investigation that is currently on going and has not yet reached it's conclusion or do you just parrot the talking heads on the deniers side?

I have actually been looking at the information regarding climate change data manipulation and deciding for myself rather than trying to be a cheerleader for the AGW crowd. I suppose you will copy/paste another "Palin is an idiot" article now. :lol:

I have actually been looking at the information regarding climate change data manipulation and deciding for myself rather than trying to be a cheerleader for the AGW crowd. I suppose you will copy/paste another "Palin is an idiot" article now. :lol:

So you have been reading the stolen e-mails that were written by less than 10 scientists and then processing the raw data to support your opinion?

AGW Cheerleader Everybody ^

Coming from a wingnut denier who contends that not only are a vast majority of the worlds scientists in on a mass conspiracy but are part of a cult :cuckoo:

....also I see you dodged my question after taking me to task for not anwering yours.

the wing nuts have gone so far over the edge that now they are calling scientists religious....wow! - talk about desperation.

So Singledad still not going to answer my qustion and post another wingnut denier link?

warming-shark-hoax.jpg

"Palin has not grown in the year since the election. Those of us who hoped that Palin had been “hidden” by the campaign know the truth now. She still is what she was. She is smart, but not book-smart. She has common sense, but not practical wisdom. These are not fatal flaws, but she shows no signs of changing or recognizing them. Palin lacks the intellectual skills needed to be an effective President. Most important, she does not seem to recognize this and shows no sign of getting them."
-- John Mark Reynolds, of the conservative First Things blog, Link

Sinatra must be auditioning for weatherman at his local Fox affliate station - the only tip I can throw your way Sinatra is for you to rent the movie The Legend of Ron Burgundy and watch Brick the weatherman in action.

Sinatra, is that today's weather map or an average temperature over this or that period?

If it is just for today it has little to do with global warming or cooling.

Lets say hypothetically the whole world was 2 degrees F warmer. Well, it would be a blustery 22 outside today instead of 20! Wouldn't show up well in daily maps.

Usually don't we put up SOMEONE's map of average yearly temperatures. We can get back to the more interesting discussion concerning if the map was bought to keep big oil companies profitable or if it was part of a conspiracy started in 1985 to collect cap & trade taxes in 2003.

Last edited:
See.......this is the problem with some people........they point to ONE SMALL SLICE of the whole thing, and then state that because of that ONE INCIDENT, the whole premise is false.

Remember..........it was conservatives (i.e. the Church), that thought the earth was flat, and wanted to execute Copernicus and Galileo for their heresy of stating that the earth revolved around the sun.

Conservatives founded this country (the Puritans), and as a result, our social mores are way behind a lot of other countries, like, most of Europe.

Is climate change real? Well.......according to massive amounts of data from NASA satellites, yes. They have measured the polar ice caps over a period of time, and they are shrinking.

Deny it if you want, but, it's still true. Kinda like your misled belief that the Wasilla Chihuahua is an intelligent woman.

Truth is, she's a political parrot. All she does (repeatedly), is regurgitate GOP talking points. She has no free thought of her own, as reflected by her many interviews. When the going gets tough, wink and say "you betcha", and repeat same talking points from VP campaign trail.

Palin is just a one trick chihuahua.

Sinatra, is that today's weather map or an average temperature over this or that period?

If it is just for today it has little to do with global warming or cooling.

Lets say hypothetically the whole world was 2 degrees F warmer. Well, it would be a blustery 22 outside today instead of 20! Wouldn't show up well in daily maps.

Usually don't we put up SOMEONE's map of average yearly temperatures. We can get back to the more interesting discussion concerning if the map was bought to keep big oil companies profitable or if it was part of a conspiracy started in 1985 to collect cap & trade taxes in 2003.

mwp-global-studies-map-i-1500.jpg

It’s clear that the world was warmer during medieval times. Marked on the map are study after study (all peer-reviewed) from all around the world with results of temperatures from the medieval time compared to today. These use ice cores, stalagmites, sediments, and isotopes. They agree with 6,144 boreholes around the world which found that temperatures were about 0.5°C warmer world wide.

Fraudulent hockey sticks and hidden data « JoNova

Forum List

Back