Palin Explains Climate Stance

Palin supporters appear willing to forgive her missteps on her willingness to consider carbon trading while governor of Alaska. And while her explanation does appear to have some merit, it remains a bit clumsy. That being said, she will likely prove among the most influential voices against Cap n Tax just as she was of great service in slowing down and eventually debilitating the abomination known as Obamacare...

___

Maureen: Well written! IF you look at what is being promised the people of NSW Australia right now with the PROMISE of HUGE Increases in Electricity Costs coming very soon, probably about on average of $700 per year per household, as a RESULT of the CAP and TRADE Bill that is coming in, then you absolutely right! Prices are set to SOAR to pay for the Cap and Trade

Sarah Palin: My Letter to the Washington Post | Facebook

It is remarkable how Palin makes a post and within a few hours there are hundreds or even thousands of responses. She is benefiting from the same online presence that was so essential in helping elect Obama...

Jay Scott Carol: I HOPE YOU SENT THIS TO THE LIB PRESS AND FOX!!!
2 minutes agoNova ..the governor goes upside their head again...
about a minute agoTerri Schiavone well said Dan...i believe that to be soooo true. The people in power have such a great opportunity to evolve as great and humble humans yet they choose to cement themselves in
corruption....
about a minute agoGreg HEY NEWS FLASH,THE WEATHE & TEMPATURES....,,,,,THEY CHANGE.....WE CANT CONTROL IT,,,,,,AND WE AINT CAUSED IT,,,,IF THE WATER RISES A FOOT STEP BACK A FOOT.....
5 seconds agoSheena Vickers Hall Thank you for standing by your own standards......don't let them tear you down....lots of people are praying for you and your family.......Stay strong!!! God Bless you!!!
4 seconds ago

____

Sarah Palin: My Letter to the Washington Post | Facebook

my cat's breath smells like cat fodder.

amazing, you can read it on my cat's facebook page.

simply amazing.

---

SHE QUIT ON HER CONSTITUENTS! at least she knew she wasn't going to be able to fully represent the people of Alaska so she resigned, Not like Obama did when he ran for president. My state of Illinois was not fully represented because the man-child was off giving hate America speeches around the world instead of doing the job he ran for and wanted. It should be a law that if elected officials are off trying to get elected for another position while holding office at another position they should have to resign and have someone else fill the position and represent the people in that state or district. In the public sector if you don't do your job you get fired. the boss doesn't like employees that don't do their jobs and are looking for a new job on the bosses dime while doing no work!! Why is it differant politicians? Are they special, above the law?

SHE QUIT ON HER CONSTITUENTS! at least she knew she wasn't going to be able to fully represent the people of Alaska so she resigned, Not like Obama did when he ran for president. My state of Illinois was not fully represented because the man-child was off giving hate America speeches around the world instead of doing the job he ran for and wanted. It should be a law that if elected officials are off trying to get elected for another position while holding office at another position they should have to resign and have someone else fill the position and represent the people in that state or district. In the public sector if you don't do your job you get fired. the boss doesn't like employees that don't do their jobs and are looking for a new job on the bosses dime while doing no work!! Why is it differant politicians? Are they special, above the law?

the parrot forum is over there:

Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community

Forum List

Back