Palin endorses GOP challenger in Alaska Senate

Everything he does. the better question would be, which lunacy hasn't he displayed so far.

Fair enough. Answer that one. Minus your usual playground antics, if you don't mind.

My personal opinion of him. the man is plain nuts to the point he is a danger to us and our country.
I just hope we survive him and his commie comrades in arms administration.

Thank you for displaying your wealth of knowledge on the subject.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin gave longshot Republican U.S. Senate candidate Joe Miller a boost Wednesday by endorsing him in the Aug. 24 primary against Sen. Lisa Murkowski.

Palin endorses GOP challenger in Alaska Senate - Politics- msnbc.com

Kiss of death from Cairbou Barbie? Is she endorsing ALL of these losers on purpose???

Funniest part is, Palin's PAC, SarahPAC, donated money to MURKOWSKI last June. lol, so all you dumb fucks that sent her money, you're effectively running against yourselves.

Nah. She has many more millions to make.
She is not going away THAT quickly.

But if she continues to endorse losers, won't she lose whatever credibility she may have had with the right?

I'm figuring it's a personal thang between her and Murkowski. Maybe there's only room for one decent looking repub woman from alaska in palin's mind. or maybe she hit on Todd. :lol:
i'll go with the "it's a personal" thing

Forum List

Back